Beginning bodybuilding supplements

thetylerbrown

Awards
Hey guys,

I just lost about 55 lb and i'm wanting to start bodybuilding now that I have the frame I want. I'm in college and don't have a ton of money to throw around but I have enough to get a few supplements. I know I want Dymatize Nutrition Elite Gourmet protein and I have a bottle of NO-Xplod. What else should I get? Thanks!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
If you think you really need something else, creatine. And FOOD. LOTS of FOOD.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is always good. When you start to plateau, (rest for a week) then I would consider trying prime or mass FX. In my personal experience those are two products that have worked well for me.

thetylerbrown

Awards
I'm doing six meals a day, lots of pasta, chicken, eggs...
Fiber bar in the morning with my eggs, no bacon, no fast food, no cokes...
Is there not creatine in NO-Xplod?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing six meals a day, lots of pasta, chicken, eggs...
Fiber bar in the morning with my eggs, no bacon, no fast food, no cokes...
Is there not creatine in NO-Xplod?
As part of a proprietary blend. =/

I personally am not a fan of No Xplode, but that's me (...and I have done a tub of it). I use Creapure from Primordial Performance. Cheap, and no purity issues due to being officially branded creapure. Check it here: The 1000g tub at $17 has 200 servings. Thats 8.5 cents a serving.

thetylerbrown

Awards
Ok, what about a prohormone? Good idea, bad idea?

thetylerbrown

Awards
Heard anything about HghUp? The guy at Nutrishop says it's some sort of super safe wonder supplement.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with some protein first, and you are in luck as NutraPro makes its debut in a presale in just a matter of minutes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard anything about HghUp? The guy at Nutrishop says it's some sort of super safe wonder supplement.
Cover the basics first.

Good multivitamin
green tea caps
Creatine
beta-alanine
fish oil
protein
GOOD carb (whether supplemental oats or via food.)
EFAs (coconut or olive oil)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is Nutraplanet's first excursion into the protein market. Truly going to be a big sller

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGH products are good, but really man, if you are just starting to lift heavy, save your wallet. Do the basics for now:

Multi-V, Fish Oil, Green Tea (I currently am not doing it, but many consider it a good staple), Creatine, Protein, and Food.

thetylerbrown

Awards
Ok so i'll stick with the protein and NO-Xplod that I already have for now. Fish oil...i've seen the capsules, what do they do?