Beginner help

Ciatric

Awards
Hey guys!

I have been reading over the forum for a little while now and decided that you guys are a great source of knowledge.
I have been lifting for the past 10 years or so. All natural so far. My stats: 5'11 206 pounds ~12% body fat.
It's safe to say that I know about nutrition, workouts, etc.
I'm living the bodybuilder life style and am able to make it work with a full time (60hour) job and a two year old kid. This life style also killed my marriage (so did the job) so I might as well bring it to the next level.

Next level for me is dbol only....
Yes I know, not the best decision, bla bla but I am just not quite there yet. I have reached my natty maximum.
(I could lean down again, guess I would be about 190 with 9% body fat, but I want to be just big). So the reason I want to do a dbol only cycle is to slowly get in the whole steroid thing.
If I lose all My gains than so be it, but honestly, I think I will be ok. My genetics are pretty ok.

I was thinking to do a lower dose over a longer period of time. Maybe like 10 weeks. Followed by a solid pct. And then see how much I actually keep.
I have gathered a good bit of information but I like to talk to the pros.
Cycle should run for 8 to 10 weeks.
20mg dbol (morning and afternoon)
1200mg NAC (morning and afternoon) Is that enough for liver support or should I add milk thistle or anything?
I am unsure if I should use an aromatase inhibitor during my cycle or not. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated.
Post cycle I would do nolvadex and clomid. Not so sure about dosage yet and where I would actually get it.
I will not start until I have everything I need.

What do you guys think? Does that make sense?

Thanks and looking forward to your answers.

Last edited:
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I have been reading over the forum for a little while now and decided that you guys are a great source of knowledge. I have been lifting for the past 10 years or so. All natural so far. My stats: 5'11 206 pounds ~12% body fat. It's safe to say that I know about nutrition, workouts, etc. I'm living the bodybuilder life style and am able to make it work with a full time (60hour) job and a two year old kid. This life style also killed my marriage (so did the job) so I might as well bring it to the next level. Next level for me is dbol only.... Yes I know, not the best decision, bla bla but I am just not quite there yet. I have reached my natty maximum. (I could lean down again, guess I would be about 190 with 9% body fat, but I want to be just big). So the reason I want to do a dbol only cycle is to slowly get in the whole steroid thing. If I lose all My gains than so be it, but honestly, I think I will be ok. My genetics are pretty ok. I was thinking to do a lower dose over a longer period of time. Maybe like 10 weeks. Followed by a solid pct. And then see how much I actually keep. I have gathered a good bit of information but I like to talk to the pros. Cycle should run for 8 to 10 weeks. 20mg dbol (morning and afternoon) 1200mg NAC (morning and afternoon) Is that enough for liver support or should I add milk thistle or anything? I am unsure if I should use an aromatase inhibitor during my cycle or not. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated. Post cycle I would do nolvadex and clomid. Not so sure about dosage yet and where I would actually get it. I will not start until I have everything I need. What do you guys think? Does that make sense? Thanks and looking forward to your answers.
Not a fan of dbol, unless you are on test and even than dbol mainly puts on water, unless you have proper AI.. Not a very impressive compound IMO as I want to be dry. I really wouldn't recommend dbol as a first cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know a guy whos a dbol only guy..
hes pretty big and really stronk. he says he keeps about 5 lbs every time he runs a cycle. and ive seen his brother.. they are nothing alike and both train heavy.

one just uses the other doesn't..

I don't think its the worst first cycle ever. but are you saying 20mgs x 2 or 10 mgsx2 = 20mgs??

id say only use the minimum amount that makes a difference so you can better manage any side effects

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dbol < test is all I'm saying. 5lbs is decent, but so much could be maintained or achieved solo with test. Even something like SD could yield better results without bloat, but my opinion is also somewhat biased based on the fact that I like to stay dry as possible. Everyone is different and your body might react perfectly to dbol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh don't be mistaken I agree with you.. I was just addressing the OP

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha lol. Really was just clarifying that as well for the OP. If you are going illegal night as well go test, unless afraid of needles or something else

Ciatric

Awards
Thanks for the answers guys.

I am planning to do 10mg twice a day. Really a low dose exactly for the reason you described. Watch side effects and slowly figure out how my body reacts.

If I gain 20 pounds and keep 8-10 than I'm where I wanna be.... For now that is. Would put me at 210 halfway lean pounds.

And the reason I am not going test is because I want to slowly get into the whole steroid story. I don't want to overdo it. And not to fast either.

So do you think an aromatase inhibitor is necessary for 20mg dbol/day?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id play it by ear .. a lot of guys these days do it because its in vogue. if you feel your nips get anything more than itchy you can add it in.. but @ 20 mgs per day it should be fairly tame, unless your 1 out of a 100 guys.

Ciatric

Awards
That sounds like a plan.

Does Anybody think that 10 weeks @ 20mg/day is too long/ too much?

Ciatric

Awards
Anybody advice of i should take more/day or 20mg will be ok to run it for 10 weeks?