Beginner help

Kevin1

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this so I'm just looking for some advice and help. I'm 21 and have been working out for about 6 years 3 of which have been serious. I'm 6' and 210 pounds. I'm not in a platueo but have been trying different test boosters as my first supplements but am looking for something that is a little strong so I am able to see better results. I have been doing quite a bit of research on different supplements but have realized I am too young to run a cycle of anything too strong. I was wondering what my options are and if anyone had any advice as this is my first time trying any real supplements.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
try a natural stack, for example (not stacks but some names) follidrone, xgels, or1gin, alphamax xt (thats just a few). research some stacks on this forum there are a lot that are backed up with testimonials of them increasing strength and size!

Kevin1

Awards
I'm looking to build myself up but not trying to gain 15 pounds as I do not have the lowest body fat as is.

Kevin1

Awards
Would you recommend a stack of folli, xgels, and or1gin?

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Ive been told folli and x gels are not a good stack.. due to one being an anti inflammatory

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I did a good cut/lean stack .. it was follidrone 2.0 + Alphamax xt + TTA 500 + Reduce xt

Also did Or1gin + Tr1umph + sup3r-7 .. probably my favorite so far just added laxogenin (str3ngth unleashed) too it

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may have heard this a 100 times. But, I'd like to know what your stats are and what's your goal. When you say build yourself, it's vague. Depending on your goal, you will get the best recommendations here.

If you're not losing body fat, I'd suggest you update us about your diet first. I am sure you know, supplements are not going to give you what you need unless you have your kitchen in control.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
You may have heard this a 100 times. But, I'd like to know what your stats are and what's your goal. When you say build yourself, it's vague. Depending on your goal, you will get the best recommendations here.

If you're not losing body fat, I'd suggest you update us about your diet first. I am sure you know, supplements are not going to give you what you need unless you have your kitchen in control.
I guess thats my fault I always think people should know that about supps.. get cho diet in check first before you even think about using them!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess thats my fault I always think people should know that about supps.. get cho diet in check first before you even think about using them!
Well, I come from a place where people think you build muscle only because of supps. OP has been training for 6yrs. I am sure he knows, but it's always better to understand how his diet first. Would give us clarity on what he should consider to use.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph + anabeta elite + xgels was by far the best natty stack I've done

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to build myself up but not trying to gain 15 pounds as I do not have the lowest body fat as is.
Welcome to the forum. So just to be clear, your goal is to continue to put on weight? Are you happy with your current level of body fat? Or would you like to make changes to that first before you begin adding more weight/muscle?

At 21 years old, you should stay away from anabolics. And if you've never used any natural products available, there are a few solid options that might help. Regardless of whether you'd like to lose fat or gain muscle, Alphamax XT would be a solid option for you. It's a very complete natural anabolic product that can increase natural test and limit cortisol/estrogen levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which can help improve body composition.

It'll be easier to give advice once we know more specifics about your goals

Kevin1

Awards
My diet is good and well balanced. I do not track it extremely close but I get in correct amounts of protein and carbs along with other vitamins and minerals. Of course my diet could be better but I'm not looking to be at 8% body fat all year. My main focus is to build muscle and get bigger and body fat will be something I worry about after I get to my desired size as I'm at about 20% body fat right now but most likely less than that. I've been looking into some forums and have been thinking about trying abe, Xgels, and alphamax Xt. Any thoughts?

Kevin1

Awards
And I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I will be in college coming up and drinking on the weekends. Drinking while taking these would only act to cancel out their effects making them useless to take correct?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My diet is good and well balanced. I do not track it extremely close but I get in correct amounts of protein and carbs along with other vitamins and minerals. Of course my diet could be better but I'm not looking to be at 8% body fat all year. My main focus is to build muscle and get bigger and body fat will be something I worry about after I get to my desired size as I'm at about 20% body fat right now but most likely less than that. I've been looking into some forums and have been thinking about trying abe, Xgels, and alphamax Xt. Any thoughts?
If your goal is to build muscle, Alphamax XT + X-gels would be a great stack. You might want to try each individually before stacking the two though, just so you can see how your respond to each. ABE is also a good option, but sticking ABE and Alphamax XT is a bit excessive in my opinion. They have some ingredient overlap and it would be best to run them at different times

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kevin, bro. I would suggest you dial your diet and not jump into supplements for now. Understand your maintenance calorie and start cutting it down by 100cals every other day. Get your caloric intake less than 500 of maintenance. See how that works. That's how I dropped from 22% to 15%. Give it a try. It's very important to get your base valued right.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels stacked with EpiPlex is a great natty anabolic stack.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're 21 - eat. Unless you have a medical condition, you have all the Testosterone you need. For ~$70 you could find out for sure unless you live in about 4 states that don't allow private blood work.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I will be in college coming up and drinking on the weekends. Drinking while taking these would only act to cancel out their effects making them useless to take correct?
As a natural, one night of drinking has been shown to drop your testosterone levels for as much as three days and increase aromatization to estrogen...