Begginer needs help!

steviestv8

Awards
The cycles you post are nothing like the ones i have seen otheres do or i have looked up my buddy did a simple test/dbol cycle with not a complicated pct and got good results and is perfectly fine. what you put up seeems so much more complex

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The cycles you post are nothing like the ones i have seen otheres do or i have looked up my buddy did a simple test/dbol cycle with not a complicated pct and got good results and is perfectly fine. what you put up seeems so much more complex
I don't play russian roulette. You want to take chances then do what you want. Do me a favor tho. Get bloodwork before and after you run your dangerous cycle so that when you can't get your body back in gear you can serve as an example for the other newbies.

What about my proposal is complicated to you? I've been told on this forum that I run stringent PCTs that are foolproof. Maybe they are overkill but I don't want breasts and running my pcts gives me long lasting results and easy transitions back to off-cycle.

steviestv8

Awards
Whats a rough estimate you think that this cycle will cost?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Whats a rough estimate you think that this cycle will cost?
Its not cheap. $2000 minimum plus the cost of food which is also expensive (fresh meat, fresh fish, etc.) I mean I just spent $500 at NP for supplements, no gear included.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WHAT??

hmmmmm they must be putting gold in creatine now if that cycle costs 2k or Nutra Planet raised the price of Formex to $500 a bottle :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
WHAT??

hmmmmm they must be putting gold in creatine now if that cycle costs 2k or Nutra Planet raised the price of Formex to $500 a bottle :)
were you being sarcastic? the formex alone would cost a little over $200 to run 4 caps/day for 13 weeks. all the other otc pct stuff would cost about 240. 60 for clomid and nolva. another 40 for adex, and add on the test and hcg? maybe not 2k but 1.5k easy after u have everything

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
were you being sarcastic? the formex alone would cost a little over $200 to run 4 caps/day for 13 weeks. all the other otc pct stuff would cost about 240. 60 for clomid and nolva. another 40 for adex, and add on the test and hcg? maybe not 2k but 1.5k easy after u have everything
Maybe 2 was high but my point is if you are going to be stingy about it then just move on IMO. You got to do this thing right. You'd agree over $1000?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea over 1k agreed.

steviestv8

Awards
ok for pct what would be bad about running?
2 weeks after cycle 100/50/25/25 nolva
2weeks after for 2.5 weeks hcg
and during cycle with test low dose .5 mg EOD

meathed

meathed

Awards
Cut out the juice and milk and replace with water. Cut back to 1 shake a day and get more whole food protein. Make sure your sandwhich is made with whole wheat bread. How much cardio do you do on off days? Consider doing a carb depletion diet night before off days followed by HIIT cardio the following morning then carb load to prep for next 3 days w.o.. You are still in college, how often do you drink alcohol?

Are you planning on going with the ECA stack to cut for the next few mos. while planning your bulk cycle?
Please post a typical days food intake with approximate times of consumption. A small alteration in diet will probably help you get to your goals (I think we've decided to cut up a little first and then bulk). Your training seems a little scattered to me as well. What is your split?
All of this is rock ass solid advice. Something tells me it is falling on deaf ears however.

my workout is a HIIT program so on off day i just do a 30 min jog at around 150 HR i my bread is always wheat and i maybe go out one night a week and drink 3 or 4 beers. i would dlike to try the ECA and about the carb depletion the night before what is your take on how many carbs i should take**** the day before the off?
****There is no cookie cutter answer to this highly individualized question. You haven't been paying attention.

For our goal of cutting right now, an HIIT routine is okay. When we start bulking we'll want to change that. On cycle no alcohol is allowed. As a practice run, let's start that now. I personally like a keto diet for cutting. I'm a little more than a week into keto now and plan on have a carb free t-giving. I understand that that diet is tough for most tho. Please research diet options and find one that suits your goals and lifestyle. Also, we want to quantify your goals. Let's get a bf % done, either at a nutritionist or buy your own caliper. Set a target bf% and weight. You'll probably hit one goal or the other but when you hit either we can reassess. Sound good?
Yes sir! Some invaluable advice Crazy. I get more intelligent each day on AM for reading wisdom such as this.

ya i haven't really set any goals in awhile and i have to get new calipers lost old. the thoughest thing i think is not being able to count calories in college i dont know exactly what they are putting the food their. i
Epic Fail. Get a goal FIRST, get some body measurements FIRST, and lose the apathetic attitude towards your diet. Being in college is not a pass for having some structure and discipline. If you are unwilling to put forth the effort necessary to monitor your food intake, how ion Earth do you expect to yield results from a practice which requires infinitely greater discipline and dedication?

what year are you in college? You are on-campus with a meal plan? When do you plan on moving off-campus and shopping for your own food? Definitely wouldn't juice till you get your diet right.
The problem^^ AND (see below),

stop walking there to get food. Go food shopping.
The solution.

ok what would be a good pct for test -e or c
Wow, seriously wtf man. This is a question that does not need to be asked for quite some time. Aren't you assimilating any advice being given to you? The topic is FOOD and TRAINING, not a flipping pct for a test cycle, damn man.

my diet was in check perfect until about 2 months ago i can get back on it easily and so is my workout i used to weight 280 pounds with like 24%bf now im 215-220 14 -15% i can get my diet in check i am just getting so many different ideas for cycles and pst and stuff to take for gyno and mid cycle probs i just want someone to give me a set example they thinki is effective and i will prob adjust it a bit**** and see what you think

No, no, no. Why bother asking for a SET example if you're going to do whatever you want to do anyway?

im going to say what im thinking of doing for bulking cycle le me know what you think about dosages.
testc
hcg start 2 weeks before end of cycle do it for 3 week total
clomid start first day post and continue for one month
and nolva for one month

now destroy this for me and tell me im totally wrong
For the love of God man, WHY?!?

You're totally wrong. hCG should be run on-cycle starting 2 weeks into the cycle and stopped 2 weeks before the cycle ends. THis give ur HPTA time to start producing its own LH again. You don't need to run clomid and nolva together, they are both serms. Here is an example cycle:

Wk.1-12
test c 500mg/we
hCG 1000iu/wk (starting wk 3, ending wk. 10)
nolva @ 20mg E2D or 10mg ED
formex 100mg ED

Wk. 13
Creatine
Post cycle support
formex 100mg ED

Wk. 14-17
Clomid (100/50/50/25)
Sustain alpha
Creatine
Post cycle support

Wk. 16-19
Arimidex 1.5/1.0/0.5/0.25
Lean Xtreme
Creatine
Post cycle support
Solid Crazy, solid. Alas, in one hole and out the other though.

Awesome. Why are you here then? Other than to progressively destroy the intelligence quotient of this board.

I don't play russian roulette. You want to take chances then do what you want. Do me a favor tho. Get bloodwork before and after you run your dangerous cycle...you can serve as an example for the other newbies.

What about my proposal is complicated to you? I've been told on this forum that I run stringent PCTs that are foolproof. Maybe they are overkill but I don't want breasts and running my pcts gives me long lasting results and easy transitions back to off-cycle.
You do and they are.

(speechless)

I am fully aware of the fact that I am coming off as a real **** here, but this is the most glaringly overt example of an individual actively engaged in complete failure to heed all rational advice provided, while simultaneously remaining, seemingly, hopelessly, unaware of any notion of what it really takes and what it actually means to live one's life in fitness, save for "roids will make me who I want to be". There is no reasonable excuse for such a display of colossal irresponsibility and stupidity.​

/rant

steviestv8

Awards
dude suck my weiner haha i really dont care i have achieved most my goals and most would like to look like me but i want more i just think its funny i go to other forums and have friends and know ppl that juice that do nothing compared to what u guys sugest and have awesome gains and are totally fine and other forums agree. and let me tell ya meathed u pretty awesome and have alot of friends if u have the time to go through and just try and make someone sound dumb haha. you must be so smart ;)

meathed

meathed

Awards
dude suck my weiner haha. ...and let me tell ya meathed u pretty awesome and have alot of friends if u have the time to go through and just try and make someone sound dumb haha. you must be so smart ;)

You make it exceedingly effortless. Each word more useless than the last. You spelled "wiener" wrong btw. ...Fail, ...again.

dpfisher

Who cares, dude won't listen, it's his body. Just don't give him any more ideas and then he won't try to blame you when he screws himself over.

steviestv8

Awards
meathead thank you for the correction o dont spell wiener enough to know what is supposed to be and sanchez one ur a mexican ofcourse im not listening to you and two your only 5'8'' 126 pds. im def. not listening to you about steroids

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oh cuz im mexican cool bro. at least im not a ****ing dip****. nd yes i do know more about aas then u look at this thread...

steviestv8

Awards
hahahahaha i just wanted to see the responses i would get im already on a cycle and it working great on week 8 and my blood work and everything is fineeee soooo guess we know the same

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
meathead if i could rep each one of your hilarious posts in this thread i would. That was a good laugh.

hahahahaha i just wanted to see the responses i would get im already on a cycle and it working great on week 8 and my blood work and everything is fineeee soooo guess we know the same
Stevie - neg rep. I really dont fcuking appreciate you wasting my time to "see what responses you'd get" by being a d*ck and making retarded contradictory posts. In reality, I bet your posts were legitimate and your just retarded. We called you out on it so you made up the 'I'm on cycle and have great bloodwork' thing to sound like you actually know something.

More so, you are bigot scum. I hope sanchez fcuks your wife one day. You like other forums so much? Great - go there from now on a s s.