Before starting cycle, please help w/ M-DROL PCT...have researched but still unclear!

scmusclefreak

Awards
Hey guys,
I plan on starting a cycle of Competitive Edge Labs M-DROL Nov. 1st. My dosing will be 10/10/10, possibly bumping up to 20mg the last week. For the 3 days prior to the start of my cycle, I will pre-load my support supps (Milk Thistle (1110mg/day), Taurine (3g/day), Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10 (1.2g RYR & 60mg CoQ10/day), & Hawthorn Berries (1130mg/day)) and continue these will on cycle and for the first week of my PCT. I will also be taking 4800mg Flax Oil/day & 2400mg Fish Oil/day. I do not have access to a perscription SERM such as Nolva or Clomid, so for PCT I bought Anabolic Xtreme (licensed by Designer Supplements) Rebound XT, which I plan on dosing 75/50/25. During PCT I will also be taking Tribulus @ 2000mg/day. Will I be OK doing this or are there any other OTC products I should add to my cycle and/or PCT? Thanks!

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
you should be fine. however, i think having a SERM on hand is the best way to go. i know its tough to find but, if you find research chemical sites, you can usually pick up a reliable SERM, such as Tamox. Citrate or Toremifene.

During cycle, that looks good, but for future cycles, get Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It has everything you need during cycle so that your organs are safe...plus it is $40 for the whole cycle, and by the looks of it, you probably spent at least twice that much in support supps.

Good luck with your cycle. I'll look for your log, because I am considering taking CEL M-Drol, and it would be great to see some awesome results before hand.

Pemm

scmusclefreak

Awards
you should be fine. however, i think having a SERM on hand is the best way to go. i know its tough to find but, if you find research chemical sites, you can usually pick up a reliable SERM, such as Tamox. Citrate or Toremifene.

During cycle, that looks good, but for future cycles, get Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It has everything you need during cycle so that your organs are safe...plus it is $40 for the whole cycle, and by the looks of it, you probably spent at least twice that much in support supps.

Good luck with your cycle. I'll look for your log, because I am considering taking CEL M-Drol, and it would be great to see some awesome results before hand.

Pemm
Thanks man, a buddy actually just sent me a link to a reliable research chem site so I now have Nolva on the way. Would you recommend taking Nolva AND the OTC AI?

scmusclefreak

Awards
Help? Do I use my Rebound XT along w/ Nolva or just the Nolva?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
20mg/ml means 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate per 1ml

SO 40mg=2ml's

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be some companies out there that may make not so closely regulated products but if this came from a good source what they label it as 'should' be what is in it.

scmusclefreak

Awards
There seems to be some companies out there that may make not so closely regulated products but if this came from a good source what they label it as 'should' be what is in it.
Source seems legit. "research chemical". Thanks for your help.
So now I am just debating what to run the Nolva at.
60mg for the first day, followed by 10 days @ 40mg, then 10 @ 20mg (3 week PCT) or just 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10.

scmusclefreak

Awards
So I will most likely dose my Nolva at 40/40/20/20 but what about the ATD? Anyone?

GXbcmFTO

Awards
I wasn't sure because I heard the tamoxifen citrate was lower dosed than actual nolvadex tabs.
**Taken from another forum I frequent**

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

~GX

scmusclefreak

Awards
**Taken from another forum I frequent**

15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)
If a research Liquid manufactuer were unaware of this, and they suspend 10mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in 1 ml of solution and claimed a dosage of 10mg of Tamoxifen/ml then it would be underdosed to the tabs.

Of course if they claimed 10mg of Tamoxifen and added 15.2 grams of Tamoxifen citrate then they would be giving the correct dose of then 10mg of Tamox/ml relative to the tabs.

If they say 10mg of Tamoxifen citrate there not lying about the dose, it's jus not as much as the 10mg tabs of nolvadex.

NOLVADEX_ (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

~GX
Thanks, I actually have seen this but supposedly my source is reputable so it's dosed accurately.