First Cycle, questions before starting...

Doberman13

Awards
I will be doing my first cycle in about a week and just hoped to get some feedback on my plan. Leading up to this point I've tweaked my work out, got my diet to a clean 3500-3700 calories/day and stopped using all other supplements (with exception of a multi and fish oil) and cut out alchohol for the last two weeks. I am 27 years old and weigh 170lbs at 5' 11"

CEL Cycle Support
Fish Oil
Multi
H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75

PCT:
CEL PCT Assist
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
Lean Extreme
T-Bomb II
(will also start using creatine and pre-workouts again)

So I understand that 75mg is supposed to be the sweet spot for H-Drol but I am wondering if people see success running this at 50mg for the entire cycle? I've read of some people running at the lower dose for 6 weeks and have seen others run it at 75mg for 4 weeks and others still at 75mg for all 6. Is there any rule of thumb in deciding what dose to run for how long? I also wondered if I can run T-Bomb while on cycle to help with libido? And if I did would it decrease the effectiveness of T-Bomb in PCT? I also have Purple Wrathe and DAA caps that I bought a month ago and never used. Would including these in PCT help?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly before starting. Is it best to follow the timing instructions on the bottle for all this stuff?

gus.medrano

Awards
I haven't tried the PH myself but I have done a lot A LOT of reading. From what I've gathered...75mg for 6 weeks is the most common. There's no rule of thumb, but because everyone reacts differently its mostly up to you. If sides are an issue you shouldnt up the dosage. If its your first PH ever. The 50mg is so that you can introduce the compound to your body slowly.

Also any other supps (creatine, pre wo, etc) should NOT be taken during the cycle but can be introduced again during PCT.

Again this is from what i have gathered. I'm sure others have better input then myself. Also...search..I'm sure you have searched the forums..but just when you thought you were done...search some more.

Thats what everyone will tell you...as i said I do a lot of reading.

Last thing. Google "H-drol bible." read it...VERY informative.

PM me if you any more questions.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You will be fine at the dosage you have set. If you start to feel sides at 50mg do not up the dosage. If you get to 4 weeks and sides become a problem cut the cycle short. 6 weeks is long for a first cycle. Creatine and Preworkouts will be fine on cycle just be careful on the preworkout due to the spike in BP. You can do the T-Bomb on cycle and save the DAA for PCT that would be fine too

Doberman13

Awards
Thanks guys... I am not planning to run creatine or any other sups on cycle (just mutli fish oil and cycle support) but I read some people have run T-bomb while on cycle to help with libido so I was curious. I actually stopped taking creatine and pre-workouts and will not go back on them until PCT. I was wondering if taking DAA in my PCT with the other stuff I had listed would be beneficial?

Also if I am running Nolva, do I still need PCT assist? According to the h-drol bible, they recommend if you are using nolva to run it with cycle assist (NOT PCT assist), lean extreme and a test booster.

Doberman13

Awards
I am reconsidering Nolva since most of what I am reading is telling me that I will probably see more sides from using that than using h-drol.

Would PCT Assist, Lean Extreme and T-Bomb II be enough? Should I add some kind of estrogen blocker?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Im a fan of OTC PTCs when possible.. an H-drol is a great candidate for that. Whoever told you that you might have worse sides from the Nolva than H-drol is correct..its very possible. Id think that PCT would be GTG

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add creatine to PCT and take at least 8 caps of fish oil ED.

gus.medrano

Awards
Its good to have nolva or a serm OH just in case. You can also look at torem which to my understanding has less sides than nolva...there isn't too much on it though...at least I couldn't find much.

I think if you dig into those "bibles"some more tuned sports will lay out an OTC for you.

Doberman13

Awards
well it looks like pct assist is on a major backorder and I can't get it anywhere. Can anyone recommend a substitute for this? If not I may run nolva after all...