Before and after Epi/Tren cycle

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Before and After pics your PH cycle

So just for the hell of it I wanted to make a thread to see if some people would like to post there before and after pictures of there Epi/tren cycles. For the hell of it we should post the dosages and length of our cycles so we can get a good idea what the results may very well be. although they do very from person to person.

So let's open this thread up a bit we don't necessarily have to post before and after pics of Epi/tren cycles lets open it up to any combo of PH. The dosage and cycle length rule still applys.

Last edited:

houtex87

Awards
Subbed, I'm curious to see combinations and results

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
So who's going to be the first post? I would but I haven't cycled on any products yet.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'll post my after pics in 7 weeks. currently on that cycle

lostsoul

Awards
subbed and it would be nice if it becomes a sticky... I am sure others are just as curious.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
If you all want to follow my log I'm less than a week in It's the " yet another havoc/trenazone log" I'm new here and I put it in the main forum at first so it was taken off but if you want it's in cycle info now

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
If you all want to follow my log I'm less than a week in It's the " yet another havoc/trenazone log" I'm new here and I put it in the main forum at first so it was taken off but if you want it's in cycle info now
Right on.