final opinions on my epi/tren/p-stanz cycle before I start

gymfean

Banned
Awards
so this is my second cycle. I'm looking to gain maybe 8 to 12 pounds well cutting a good amount of body fat.

PH's-

Epistane 40/50/60/60/60/60
Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2
P-stanz 300/400/450/450/450/450

other supplements-

Cycle assist
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Hawthorn berry
Pre-workout ( will probly use a couple different kinds throughout the cycle)
Gold standard 100% whey ( 1scoops a day before workout)
animal pak ( 1 in the morning)
2:1:1 recovery ( 2 scoops after workout)
Gold standard 100% casin (before bed)

PCT-

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Lean extreme 3 a day
Kre--alkalyn EFX
D-pol
Erase Pro

Dose this look good? Am I missing anything?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Keep the Trenazone at 2ml throughout your cycle. It is worth the money IMO. Other then that it looks good.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
sorry I forgot to add in my diet will be around 3500-4000 calories

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you eat clean food, unprocessed and you should do well on the recomping.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Keep the Trenazone at 2ml throughout your cycle. It is worth the money IMO. Other then that it looks good.
So you've used trenazone? how did you like it? What were your games from it? Did you stack it with anything?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Stacked it with Dimethazine and ran it at 2ml ed. It was nice gains for the cycle was around 7lbs gained and maybe 1% bf reduction. Dimethazine and trenazone is a cycle I would recommend to anyone wanting to do a serious recomp.

It was a lot of fun it would have gone a bit better if I didnt have to fly around the country for a week but you win some you lose some.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
thanks for your tips an opinion my man I appreciate it :).

anyone else want to chime in???..................

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
looks killer.....I just used trenazone, so I'd use trenavar personally (just to spread it around and try new things)....but yeah trenazone, trenavar, same thing :D.....if you can (have enough) maybe bump the PStanz dosage up a tad (seems like it needs 350-400mg or more per day with many guys), but otherwise looks good to me....

gymfean

Banned
Awards
looks killer.....I just used trenazone, so I'd use trenavar personally (just to spread it around and try new things)....but yeah trenazone, trenavar, same thing :D.....if you can (have enough) maybe bump the PStanz dosage up a tad (seems like it needs 350-400mg or more per day with many guys), but otherwise looks good to me....
yeah I will probly start it at 300 an up it to 450 by the third week.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
yeah for sure, do this ^^^......seems 1.5ml is decent enough, but 2ml is where its at (also might give more sides of course, but you can't have your cake and eat it too lol).....
yeah that's what everyone is telling me so I'll probly run it at 2 all the way through. I have 4 bottles of it so I might even jump up to 2.5 the last week or 2 if I'm really feeling crazy :plol

and I also wanted to ask does taking protein and recovery protein nighttime casein stuff like that really make much of a difference well your taking prohormones?

I know a lot of people that do pro hormones solo without all the extras and they get great results. so when does spending the extra 300 or 400 dollars for 3 months of protein and stuff really make a major difference?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I'm just wonderin cuz I know I'm spending half as much on the prohormone itself than I am on all the extras to go with it........ I understand what all do protein and extras do for my body but does it make that much of a major difference when it comes down to the final results?