BEAST73 PUTTING RXS RADIATE to The Test!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
BEAST73 how often do you work legs bro? You've got me wanting to do daily cardio and I'm wondering how good of an idea that is to do after squat day...

cwages

cwages

Awards
BEAST73 how often do you work legs bro? You've got me wanting to do daily cardio and I'm wondering how good of an idea that is to do after squat day...
I don't know how many days he does legs, but I just did an hour of hit cardio Sunday after a brutal leg day Saturday. I'm hurting today. Legs are sore. All in the sake for gains. Lol.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mmorso, I do body weight exercises for legs.. My Arms and Legs get big so quick where I can't wear my favorite Jeans and Shirts.. also I would do Cardio the day before leg day.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On this day last year My weight was 250lbs Fat, and Waistline was 38, and today My weight is 210LBS and My Waistline is 32. The Struggle is Real! We got to keep fighting and Grinding to reach our Goals!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On this day last year My weight was 250lbs Fat, and Waistline was 38, and today My weight is 210LBS and My Waistline is 32. The Struggle is Real! We got to keep fighting and Grinding to reach our Goals!!
:beerchug:

cwages

cwages

Awards
Kick ass brother. All the hard work and dedication definitely show and is paying off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kick ass brother. All the hard work and dedication definitely show and is paying off.
F'ingA...couldn't of said it any better!!!

sawmill

sawmill

Awards
I've been following your journey while on AM, gotta say it is inspiring and motivational!...Keep that gain train rolling!!! Awesome job!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivational BEAST!! Im back on dat der boiled chicken again bro!
You should get a Can Cooker. I've got the small version and can put quite a bit of food in it and it only takes about 45 minutes to cook it all. Can use it on the stove or camp fire. Cooks with steam.[video]https://youtu.be/xMl47nJlU5w[/video]

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BEAST73 you are quite the inspiration brotha, keep it up!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your progress over the past year! Yer killing it, brother!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
How much of a calorie deficit are you in? Looking fine.:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're killing it Beast!!! Looking incredible too!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
You both are looking fierce, but only one can be beastly, and BEAST73 has that title locked up! :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving the call out!
Don't think I can catch you or FireTitan brother!

[/URL][/IMG]
Hey, if you get a closer pic after you get a little (ok, a lot) more sun and change your pose a bit, you probably wouldn't be as far off as you say. ;)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a Bad A$$ workout this morning, and I took control of the Gym Environment this morning!

Pre-Workout

1 Arm DB Row/10sets

Chest Dumbbells
Decline/17 sets
Incline/10sets
Cable Cross-Over/10sets
Flat Bench Press/7sets

BACK
Seated Cable Pull Down/10sets
Seated Cable Row/7sets
Upright Right Row/5sets

Endurance and Recovery was Crazy, and resting between sets was 25-40sec.. Veins was Popping out everywhere!!

cwages

cwages

Awards
I had a Bad A$$ workout this morning, and I took control of the Gym Environment this morning!

Pre-Workout

1 Arm DB Row/10sets

Chest Dumbbells
Decline/17 sets
Incline/10sets
Cable Cross-Over/10sets
Flat Bench Press/7sets

BACK
Seated Cable Pull Down/10sets
Seated Cable Row/7sets
Upright Right Row/5sets

Endurance and Recovery was Crazy, and resting between sets was 25-40sec.. Veins was Popping out everywhere!!
nice workout brother. Awesome volume. You are looking killer brother. I cant wait to get back and hit the dark side. I should have a good lean base to put some serious mass on.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, if you get a closer pic after you get a little (ok, a lot) more sun and change your pose a bit, you probably wouldn't be as far off as you say. ;)
lol. only sun i get is at ball games with my sleeveless shirt on. Tan arms and everything else is white.
I take my shirt off when I work in the yard but my wife doesn't like all the women in the neighborhood peaking out there windows!

cwages

cwages

Awards
lol. only sun i get is at ball games with my sleeveless shirt on. Tan arms and everything else is white.
I take my shirt off when I work in the yard but my wife doesn't like all the women in the neighborhood peaking out there windows!
Well tell them to quit peeking out the windows and come over and help. Shirts optional.