BEAST73 PUTTING RXS RADIATE to The Test!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look up cool in the dictionary you will see that pick! lovin the pics bro!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would like to give Thanks to RXS Supplements, FireTitan, MonteCedillo, and TheMyth for the opportunity of using Radiate Orange Candy..

1 Scoop before Workout/1 Scoop after Workout

TASTE/ 4 Stars!

The Taste is really on point with 8-10 oz of water, also I mixed My Radiate in a 12 oz cup.

Mixability/ 4 Stars!

Radiate mix pretty well, and it takes Me 2 minutes to mix and Drink..

Appetite Suppressant/ 5 Stars!

I only eat once a day after taking Radiate, it kills My Appetite!!

Focus and Energy Level /5 Stars!

I am Super Focused after 7 minutes of taking Radiate, and the Energy level is Clean,Smooth, and Unreal!

Thermo Effect/ 5 Stars!

I am sweating like crazy during My workout session, and Body is very Warm!

Price/ 2 Stars!

I think it's a little to high without the discount code..

Workout Sessions/ 5 Stars!

Weight Lifting is Smooth and Intense! My recovery between sets is 30-50 Seconds, also with Veins showing all over my body with a nice Vascular Pump! My cardio session on the treadmill is Smooth and Easy, and sometimes my legs is moving faster than my upper body.. Lol!

Weight Loss Effectiveness/ 5 Stars!

My Weight started decreasing after dosing Radiate twice a day, also I have reach My Weight goal, 200 pounds..

My Future with Radiate/5 stars!

I will, and I have Purchased Radiate.

My Bottom Line Thought about Radiate. 4.9 Stars!

If anyone is thinking about Purchasing a pre-workout supplement for Energy,Fat loss, Endurance, Focused,Recovery, and for a Beast Workout! You got to try Radiate, if not you will be Cheating yourself out of Big Gainz!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great Log and Review! Very similar to mine thoughts on it!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Great review man I'm waiting to get my hands on a few samples. Can't wait to try it !

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really do appreciate everyone that followed my log and the support! Thanks a Million!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Loved following and can't wait to use once I start my cut. You say in 7 minutes you felt it, pretty in depth review :) but I get it because I don't know how my house got so clean in one day, just couldn't stop myself on this stuff!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to give Thanks to RXS Supplements, FireTitan, MonteCedillo, and TheMyth for the opportunity of using Radiate Orange Candy..

1 Scoop before Workout/1 Scoop after Workout

TASTE/ 4 Stars!

The Taste is really on point with 8-10 oz of water, also I mixed My Radiate in a 12 oz cup.

Mixability/ 4 Stars!

Radiate mix pretty well, and it takes Me 2 minutes to mix and Drink..

Appetite Suppressant/ 5 Stars!

I only eat once a day after taking Radiate, it kills My Appetite!!

Focus and Energy Level /5 Stars!

I am Super Focused after 7 minutes of taking Radiate, and the Energy level is Clean,Smooth, and Unreal!

Thermo Effect/ 5 Stars!

I am sweating like crazy during My workout session, and Body is very Warm!

Price/ 2 Stars!

I think it's a little to high without the discount code..

Workout Sessions/ 5 Stars!

Weight Lifting is Smooth and Intense! My recovery between sets is 30-50 Seconds, also with Veins showing all over my body with a nice Vascular Pump! My cardio session on the treadmill is Smooth and Easy, and sometimes my legs is moving faster than my upper body.. Lol!

Weight Loss Effectiveness/ 5 Stars!

My Weight started decreasing after dosing Radiate twice a day, also I have reach My Weight goal, 200 pounds..

My Future with Radiate/5 stars!

I will, and I have Purchased Radiate.

My Bottom Line Thought about Radiate. 4.9 Stars!

If anyone is thinking about Purchasing a pre-workout supplement for Energy,Fat loss, Endurance, Focused,Recovery, and for a Beast Workout! You got to try Radiate, if not you will be Cheating yourself out of Big Gainz!!
Brother, I and we owe you thanks for the outstanding log, review and continued support! Cant tell you how much I appreciate it ! Don't hesitate to PM me with any needs you have