Bear with me guys: IGF-1 and penile tissue hyperplasia?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You serious?? I mean, as long as your doing a transdermal in your cycle, why not right??

Umm,.. do a log. Kinjda gives new meaning to posting your stats
:p

I do like the condom idea to promote occlusion though.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
The transdermal wouldn't eat through the condom and bind it to your dick would it?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
ill use a rough rider han i can have permanent speedbumps on my dick

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed; I think the condom would be a great idea- how long would you leave it on for? I dont think leaving it on all day would be the smartest idea. Skin needs to breath. IF for only an hour or so, thats fine.

I wonder what would happen if a glow in the dark one was used. Ya think some of the phospherous could absorb into your rod? ("Use the Force Luke")

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Agreed; I think the condom would be a great idea- how long would you leave it on for? I dont think leaving it on all day would be the smartest idea. Skin needs to breath. IF for only an hour or so, thats fine.

I wonder what would happen if a glow in the dark one was used. Ya think some of the phospherous could absorb into your rod? ("Use the Force Luke")
Luke: I can't. It's too big.
Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wow now i can get even bigger, cervix your in trouble again

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Luke: I can't. It's too big.
Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
It sounds like a good argument to me, but do you think she'll buy it? :rofl:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought on the "bigger cervix" comment-
I would think that adding more to it would make things EASIER for Yado there :)

She'll buy it- all it takes is a slight wave of the hand.... "These arn't the driods your looking for"... good ol' Jedi mind tricks :bow28:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't been to this thread in a while. You guys are crazy. I could not imagine putting all that stuff on my junk. Haven't used dmso in years but man from what I remember it wasn't very comfortable. I admit though I am interested in hearing not seeing what happens.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i think proviron has the highest dht content so next cycle im gonna do that all the way through with dmso or that crap froom universal kits..........and to stay on topic im gonna be doin 80mcg of igf-1 daily for 4 weeks

anapolack

Banned
Awards
well.....as soon as i get my stuff in im gonna use finaderm and a drop of dmso and proviron while on lr3 and do a cock cycle just because im stupid and curious and for your amusement

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so- "cockbolics" is born :blink:

Do a log,.. and post a link in here to it.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
will do....be starting real soon....when my **** comes in a week

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
For any new tissue to grow, wouldn't you need to be prepubescent or going through puberty?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
then why peeps having good results as adults with androgel?....im gonna take it a step further and finaderm proviron to my dick

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only times I finaderm proviron on my peice is to prevent overtraining :bow28:

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dr. D,
I recently read that DHT has been shown to improve microphalus cases even post-puberty and somewhere else I read some research contradicting the penile androgen receptor downregulation theory.

I wish I had those references off-hand to share.

This of course doesn't mean that you are wrong in saying that this won't work unless you are going through puberty.

There is some other interesting reading out there if you're interested. It's out of the scope for this thread, but PM me if you're interested.

I think all of us are optimistically wishing that there is a way to simulate pubertal hormonal conditions without the danger of stretching, and potentially damaging our members.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
HRT, I agree. I made it sound very black and white, but there is really a large grey area. There surely are "tricks" that could work post-pubertal, I just don't know any of them personally. Even with massive doses of test, all I ever noticed in my member is a better resilience to stress. Basically, I could have lots of sex and "heal" very quickly from the soreness. Maybe a little extra pigmentation in that general area over time too, but no size changes plus or minus.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Here you go guys...

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=11&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=intracavernosal&s2=injections&OS=intracavernosal+AND+injections&RS=intracavernosal+AND+injections

This is a patent on penis enlargement using a vasodilator and some type of potentiator (Potaba, DHT cream, Test, PGE2). This process is trying to simulate megalophallus that people with Sickle Cell Anemia experience. What the patented process does is simulate non-ischmic priapism in a controlled manner. It's an interesting read...

Last edited:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just ain't gonna work. I've read numerous posts where people have tried all sorts of things in vain to increase the size of their member. Many people often refer to medical studies showing that DHT administration increases the size of the penis. Yes it primarily works in pre or pubertal boys but it also works in those who are post-pubertal. But if you read all of those studies these people suffer from microphallus and it is the direct result of lacking the 5AR enzyme. Some studies have shown that even high doses of Test caused no growth because these people lacked the enzyme to reduce it to DHT which would cause growth. But those supplied with DHT experienced growth almost regardless of age. But in none of these studies did users achieve dimensions beyond average. In all likelihood the AR is downregulated when exposed to dht. Studies done on rats show that dht given to pre pubertal rats did increase the size of their units but growth during puberty was stunted and thus size was below average. They concluded that AR downregulation does occur in the presence of DHT so your growth is limited by this rate response which is likely genetic. As Dr D alluded to your best bet would be to use DHT during puberty to increase growth. Throw in some nolva too while your at it. It should drive T to DHT conversion and may have the upside of allowing you to increase your height. I have direct experience (n=1) that the latter does work and dosing 30mg EOD for two years can result in an extra 4-6 inches in height.

Now, some ancedotal reports indicate that dht creams do increase size but this is very temporary and likely due to the increased amount of androgens in the system. The only permanent hyperplasia you'll get doing this is in the prostate. I've seen quite afew people comment on how hard it is to piss and they wonder what's going on. But this also brings up an interesting point. The prostate does not experience a downregulation in ARs in repsonse to androgens like our penis does. Of course the R-SHBG complex is most likely the cause of prostate hyperplasia but the effects of andorgens is also undeniable. Also keep in mind that none of these creams are topical or site specific but systematic. I don't even know if direct site injection would remain localized. The target tissue is more apt to be saturated but systematic diffusion is likely to occur as with the case with sterois. This diffusion might be the result of the large dosages used though too. If somone were to only inject <100mg/weekly of a Test suspension into the biceps would growth remain localized? Probably not so I don't think we can avoid systematic diffusion though I could be wrong.

So prostate hyperplasia/hypertrophy may be a corequisite of this process. But first we need to find a way to upregulate ARs in penile tissue. I've seen a study or two mention that TGF-beta1 is reponsbile for AR regulation but that may have been in prostate tissues. I no longer have the time nor inclination to pursue it any further though.

Should someone be intrepid or foolish enough to try a combination of IGF and proviron I wouldn't think PCT would be necessary if the dosages of the latter are kept under 100mg/day.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
Should someone be intrepid or foolish enough to try a combination of IGF and proviron I wouldn't think PCT would be necessary if the dosages of the latter are kept under 100mg/day.

that would be me bro

anapolack

Banned
Awards
also will proscar help when im doin this or just get in the way of almighty dht?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride inhibits 5-alpha reductase thus preventing aromatiztion of Test to DHT. So if you're using DHT or an analog it is essentially worthless as it won't do anything. Male pattern baldness and prostate hypertrophy/hyperplasia are necessary evils I believe. Are you injecting this directly into the penile tissue? If so you could reduce the amount injected in an attempt to minimize systematic distribution. Either way good luck with the experiment and let us know how it goes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bringing this back from the dead, because I'm lying in bed with nothing to do. Some folks over at betterman.com rub androgel on their ****s before working them out. Seems to work, whether its the workout or the androgel I don't really know obviously.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
why dont they work it out first then rub androgel afterwards?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
no clue, check out betterman.com
search 'andro'

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beleive androgel may only be bennificial for PE durring puberty, through DHT conversion. However, some "programs" do offer this as a "treatment",.. but honestly, my junk always seems a bit larger when using hormones anyways-
-Im not sure what type of "workout", but I can assume one of two things. One of those things apparently doesnt work or I'd be hung like a hung horse. The other would be schekling (sp?) - which I beleive there is a link to a freakn instructional quide to doing that :study:

-Lol. Not sure wether or not Im glad to see this one resurected- no pun intended :blink:

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
Xtraflossy,
Manual stretching does work. We featured an interview in CORE about a guy that grew from around 6" to 10 1/2 inches over several years from mechanical stretching alone.

There's a patent floating around that tried to achieve results using a chemical protocol. The only problem is that it's really just a chemical way of inducing mechnanical stress. Prolonged hyper-engorgement over many many months.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they're trying to recreate what happens to some men w/sickle cell anemeia. These men (with the disease) suffer 4 hour plus hardons but end up w/a condition known as megalophallus. I've come across this but what they don't seem to realize (or maybe turn a blind eye to) is that these men (in most cases) suffer from impotence. I think it seems less risky to use IGF-1 as we already do but possible hang weights from your tool. I think it's safe to say that hanging works and extra IGF-1 may speed up the process.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... whether its the workout or the androgel I don't really know obviously.
Yeah, right, you know you try it all the time while you're just "lying in bed with nothing to do" (lol) :p

(just kiddin' bro)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Xtraflossy,
Manual stretching does work. We featured an interview in CORE about a guy that grew from around 6" to 10 1/2 inches over several years from mechanical stretching alone.

There's a patent floating around that tried to achieve results using a chemical protocol. The only problem is that it's really just a chemical way of inducing mechnanical stress. Prolonged hyper-engorgement over many many months.
YEah- I said the stretching works! (Its called something jewish sounding really). I was saying though that I didnt know what Excercise they were refering to, which is when I mentions scheckeliung, or "stretching".

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Off topic but since we are talkin about enlarger sex organs with IGF-1, i read on another board about a guy's girlfriend site injecting her tits and they grew quite a bit, i'm talking right into the fatty tissue.

HRTGUY: I read that article that's interesting i thought all that stuff was bull**** till i read that article and now i've been hearing more about it. Can't say i wouldn't try it, like anything else on my body it can never me too big or too hard, lol.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jelquing?
Sorry, I went and searched for it. Its spelled "jelqing" -lol, I was way off on the spelling. I still an not sure how to pronounce it though

It was talked about twards the bottom of the first page in this thread. Theres a link to a site that explains it)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
both Jelqing and Stretching are legit.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I went and searched for it. Its spelled "jelqing" -lol, I was way off on the spelling. I still an not sure how to pronounce it though

It was talked about twards the bottom of the first page in this thread. Theres a link to a site that explains it)
I asked a buddy of mine who works at a hospital about this. He said that a lot of Arabian men have to get wiener pumps installed because after long term jelqing, it ends up weakening your member so that it can actually "break" and not get hard again naturally. I am still very skeptical about the legitimacy of these forms of PE. Be cautious.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. i'll say it's legit - but I'm only a kid.
Perhaps it's a combo of a larger member and erectile dysfuction (low test levels). I think so long as your test level can support erection - you should be okay?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll just go with the Valentino method.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. i'll say it's legit - but I'm only a kid.
Perhaps it's a combo of a larger member and erectile dysfuction (low test levels). I think so long as your test level can support erection - you should be okay?
Ummm,.. well, maybe indirectly. The stretching and such thins the tissue walls, and Im sure strains the vessles and such. I think its more of an inflamitory & poor bloodflow problem as opposed to having low test.
I dont think stretching a bodypart effects test levels.

In theory and such, If you give it enmough time, and go slowly, your member should heal and recover after each session. Obviously, if you try to do it all at once before a big date you'll run into some problems.

But, with patience, you'll be the master- and you can Jelque your way to an impressive 2 foot long mass of man meat, then you can show it off at parties like this:
:bruce1:

J/k