Bear Strength (Base of Cycle)

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I know there’s been several threads dedicated to Bear Strength, HOWEVER, I never saw it addressed whether this could be sufficient as a base of a cycle. The only reason I asked is that I have several bottles that I don’t wish to waste. Keeping the extremely short half-life in mind, would it be sufficient to run as a test base? (I’d likely split it 3 times a day to start), as I said before, I’m going to run it as such unless it could pose a serious problem. I asked because a lot on here would know better than me if it could be done. Thank you

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My opinion:

Im not normally a fan of pulsing but, theres a handful of compounds/orals Id be more inclined to pulse than use outside of prewo timing. Metribolone is one, halotestin another, and mentabolan. My reasoning is that their main benefit is in an acute prewo context.

If I wanted a "base" type product, I think there are much more better suited options than mentabolan.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
My opinion:

Im not normally a fan of pulsing but, theres a handful of compounds/orals Id be more inclined to pulse than use outside of prewo timing. Metribolone is one, halotestin another, and mentabolan. My reasoning is that their main benefit is in an acute prewo context.

If I wanted a "base" type product, I think there are much more better suited options than mentabolan.
True. I know it’s far from ideal. Isn’t mentabolan far closer in terms of conversion, sides, and just overall more similar to the IM “true” version of trest than the original oral version and cream?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there’s been several threads dedicated to Bear Strength, HOWEVER, I never saw it addressed whether this could be sufficient as a base of a cycle. The only reason I asked is that I have several bottles that I don’t wish to waste. Keeping the extremely short half-life in mind, would it be sufficient to run as a test base? (I’d likely split it 3 times a day to start), as I said before, I’m going to run it as such unless it could pose a serious problem. I asked because a lot on here would know better than me if it could be done. Thank you
Im currently playing with bear strength. You would have dose 3 caps 3 times a day to create a base. Ive learned that this product is simply a pwo while on a real cycle. Not much use for bear strength with this guy.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy actual trestolone in 45mgs caps in 60ct bottle.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
You can buy actual trestolone in 45mgs caps in 60ct bottle.
I know. I was just hoping for a use for it :/ I don’t like to waste money and was curious to use it. hasty purchase

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know. I was just hoping for a use for it :/ I don’t like to waste money and was curious to use it. hasty purchase
If you use it on-cycle as a prewo, itll last ages. Good value for $$. Assuming it works for you in this way.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure how it compares to oral trestolone but 25mg of that 3x a day was a good base for me

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont believe there to be much difference in half life orally. ment and trest = -/+ same

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I figured I’d do a little, short experiment. I plan on dosing 3 caps of Bear Strength throughout the day, every day for a month. Should be interesting

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps of 15mgs each spread out probably aint going to do anything. 9 caps spread out might.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I figured I’d do a little, short experiment. I plan on dosing 3 caps of Bear Strength throughout the day, every day for a month. Should be interesting
Are you going to bridge that into anything longer at least? The f*ck you shutting yourself down for to only gain a few lbs in a month?

You could have same gains with 6 weeks of Rad at 15mg and recover faster and enjoy enhanced training longer. Hell, you could at least stack this with 6 weeks of Radarine and have a way better cycle. Rad has a huge affinity for estrogen receptors in the chest (either A or B, can’t recall) and tends to give some energy and libido.

Sorry I just hate 4 week cycles. Not worth the PCT.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to bridge that into anything longer at least? The f*ck you shutting yourself down for to only gain a few lbs in a month?

You could have same gains with 6 weeks of Rad at 15mg and recover faster and enjoy enhanced training longer. Hell, you could at least stack this with 6 weeks of Radarine and have a way better cycle. Rad has a huge affinity for estrogen receptors in the chest (either A or B, can’t recall) and tends to give some energy and libido.

Sorry I just hate 4 week cycles. Not worth the PCT.
Yes, I was going to use it to bridge. I just have to wait another couple of weeks to get some trestolone acetate, so was going to use the Bear strength in the meantime.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW...Bear Strength blows...totally useless. I get more out of a cup of stong coffee. I wasted money on this crap...you guys that said it "tits" most not have ever run gear before. Id rather run dbol for a preworkout. Its like creatine with a dose of L-Arginine...far from spectacular...and no libido boost either. Im done with the kiddie table...back to real gear. My suspicions were confirmed...junk...or awesome for a newbie...lol

Treasure86

Awards
BTW...Bear Strength blows...totally useless. I get more out of a cup of stong coffee. I wasted money on this crap...you guys that said it "tits" most not have ever run gear before. Id rather run dbol for a preworkout. Its like creatine with a dose of L-Arginine...far from spectacular...and no libido boost either. Im done with the kiddie table...back to real gear. My suspicions were confirmed...junk...or awesome for a newbie...lol
I took one cap and got a stuffy nose and really flushed face...I'm gonna experiment more in the future but so far I didn't find it pleasant

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cgkone.
Lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
presweird.
I like it. I dosed it today at 2 caps and its a great preworkout.
Sorry you didn't like it. But easy on the name calling no need for that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone want a bottle? Unopened 70 bucks its yours...PM me
so your calling trest kiddie table stuff?? lulz..

BTW mentabolan is the one reputed to have the effects your wanting not ment or trest...
imo anyone saying they feel a kick from the latter is feeling a placebo. that said, some are ultra sensitive. so i guess i can agree with what you saying somewhat, but even in a TD trest is super powerful. I have only heard a handful of people not respond well to it. its easily one of the strongest legal alternatives out there.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially claiming to be a seasoned anabolic user one should know that everybody is different. I don't get much out of a gram a test it's about the same as 350 milligrams to me but I'd be crazy to say that anybody that gets results out of a gram a test is a newbie. Some people can't have sex on Deca I can as much as I want that doesn't mean the people that can't are fools just means everybody's different. I really am sorry the Bears strength didn't work for you especially since I'm the one who kind of Pump It Up but it works for me and it's worked for a lot of other people. Again I only use it for pre-workout I would never use it as a base but some people do it also makes me a horndog which I enjoy. Have you ran other kind of trust that you did like or was this your first experience?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BTW mentabolan is the one reputed to have the effects your wanting not ment or trest...
imo anyone saying they feel a kick from the latter is feeling a placebo. that said, some are ultra sensitive. so i guess i can agree with what you saying somewhat, but even in a TD trest is super powerful. I have only heard a handful of people not respond well to it. its easily one of the strongest legal alternatives out there.
I believe what he has is ment

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nah.... Again people are different. I've used Mentabolan, Halotestin, oral Trest...and some others that would fit in this category.
And for me....Trest oral is the best for PW use.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah.... Again people are different. I've used Mentabolan, Halotestin, oral Trest...and some others that would fit in this category.
And for me....Trest oral is the best for PW use.
C for me trest is weak the prohormone to trest which is what bear strength is is way way stronger.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes bear strength is mentabolon. Sorry to slam your product bro...no malice intended. Yes first experience. Im going to give actually trestolone a try. I can get 45mg pills that you crush and put under your tounge to dissolve...see how that works. If i still get nothing...i guess my body just doesnt responde to it. Anybody know how many caps come in the bottle? Its over at advanced supplements and the description doesnt say how many. So...two caps at a time for pwo? Or, is it likely to be just like bear strength? If so, Im not going to waste the cash. I can probably get rid of the bear strength to one of the knuckleheads at my gym...if i told him hed get huge snorting creatine...hed be blowing lines off the bench...lol...people are stupid. Do eveything but train hard and eat harder....there must be an easier way...lol. 307 today boys...getting mean and lean

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes bear strength is mentabolon. Sorry to slam your product bro...no malice intended. Yes first experience. Im going to give actually trestolone a try. I can get 45mg pills that you crush and put under your tounge to dissolve...see how that works. If i still get nothing...i guess my body just doesnt responde to it. Anybody know how many caps come in the bottle? Its over at advanced supplements and the description doesnt say how many. So...two caps at a time for pwo? Or, is it likely to be just like bear strength? If so, Im not going to waste the cash. I can probably get rid of the bear strength to one of the knuckleheads at my gym...if i told him hed get huge snorting creatine...hed be blowing lines off the bench...lol...people are stupid. Do eveything but train hard and eat harder....there must be an easier way...lol. 307 today boys...getting mean and lean
I'm sure its different. Their trest is trest and. Bear strength is ment.
Maybe you respond to trest better. Some do.
Trest at 45mg is about the same as MeNt at 15mg in my experience.
Ment gets converted in the body to trest so maybe its not converting in you.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a vial of deca ill trade for that bear strength.
I got 2 bottles so im pretty stocked up.