Bean's Home away from home

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hell of a day congrats bro
cool update, and congrats on the accomplishment :clap2:
Awesome news Justin! Congrats...
Congrats big guy!
Thanks dudes been a year since I began this journey so it's a lot of weight off the shoulders and I'm looking forward to the new challenge ahead. I have a great mentor so I'm really stoked to get started.

Halfway through week 7 and I just dropped ArA. It's cool a d all but the doms are ridiculous combined with the intensity of the meadows program.

Re introducing MAX PUMP which overall is superior imo. I also have 2 bottles of our New MASS 550 I'm going to add in for fun. Stimul8 and Ignite2 are my pre's currently but tbh I'm trying to cycle off all pre's and only use them when I need them.

Off day today sore as **** from legs on monday.

Diet, I'll be focusing on peri workout carbs on training days keeping insulin high around training and then lowering it tge rest of the day. Off days I will say all my carbs for my last two meals of the day. I'm finding I function better on carbs early in the day and the carbs at night ramp the hell out of my metabolism and sleep is amazing in conjunction with G8.

Basically all training days (currently 4-5) will be high days around 300 grams and my off days will be around 150 grams to start. Fats will stay around 50-60 on training days and 80 or so on off days. Free meal once a week.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Justin.... I too am going to be tossing some Mass 550 into the mix soon. Should be fun!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I like your plan of attack for the diet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you're overcoming in life, homie. Props. Keep your best foot fwd, one rep after the other.

I'm starting wk 4 of ArA/GMS/LCLT. DOMS is f'ing exhausting. My rep day for squat/legs was friday & I was still sore yesterday (tues) before I had to deadlift. 4.5 days & still walking funny. Mother eff I've never had it that bad since I was a noob.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Glad to hear you're overcoming in life, homie. Props. Keep your best foot fwd, one rep after the other.

I'm starting wk 4 of ArA/GMS/LCLT. DOMS is f'ing exhausting. My rep day for squat/legs was friday & I was still sore yesterday (tues) before I had to deadlift. 4.5 days & still walking funny. Mother eff I've never had it that bad since I was a noob.
Just an update. Killing it in the gym still and in the office. Real estate is kick ass but very time consuming to say tge least. This is my third week of the new gig and I'm finally starting to get into a routine. so I'll be more involved on here now.

As far as gym goes I'm in my first week of JMs reactive pump program. Diet is solid. Working with matty at boss body and I'm happy. Sitting at 212 upon rising right around 11% currently.

Just finished up 3 bottles of our MASS 550 and I must say I was impressed. Appetite up, strength up a d leaned out very nicely.

Had to taper down my AI dose as I started aching good. Vascularity was crazy even at 2 caps a day. :thumbsup:

Good day

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear you are enjoying the new career. Agree on Mass 550... working out real nice on this end.