BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. My VMO firing has improved a lot, my patella tracking has also improved to the point where my knee doesn't have crepitus on ATG squats which is good. My ROM needs a lot of mobility work to achieve but in the grand scheme of things I can accept that at the moment.

My calves and quads are still sore from my last leg workout. Looking forward to hitting them again tomorrow.

Today's chest and bicep workout was good. My deload on volume meant I had to make a big jump on the weights as the dumbbells go up in increments of 12lbs~.

Sustain Alpha- libido has been high with my desire for sex becoming more frequent. I am not having as regular automatic erections as I was at the beginning of the log but I am thinking about sex more. Semen volume has increased.

I am thinking about what test booster I can run after this. It has been a while since my libido raged and I miss the alpha male feeling which this has reminded me of. I am enjoying the way I feel on this.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. My VMO firing has improved a lot, my patella tracking has also improved to the point where my knee doesn't have crepitus on ATG squats which is good. My ROM needs a lot of mobility work to achieve but in the grand scheme of things I can accept that at the moment.

My calves and quads are still sore from my last leg workout. Looking forward to hitting them again tomorrow.

Today's chest and bicep workout was good. My deload on volume meant I had to make a big jump on the weights as the dumbbells go up in increments of 12lbs~.

Sustain Alpha- libido has been high with my desire for sex becoming more frequent. I am not having as regular automatic erections as I was at the beginning of the log but I am thinking about sex more. Semen volume has increased.

I am thinking about what test booster I can run after this. It has been a while since my libido raged and I miss the alpha male feeling which this has reminded me of. I am enjoying the way I feel on this.
Keep running it:) I would run it non-stop if I could

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg training yesterday went well. My quads are very stiff this morning. This high volume routine has left me with a little bit of morning lethargy that setting my alarm for 6:00am to see a client didn't help.

I probably only have 2-3 days left of Sustain Alpha. Last night I had another vivid dream which was reminiscent of a teenager's wild imagination.

Day off from training today. I am going to schedule a nap.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review:

I have finished my single bottle of Sustain Alpha.

My general policy on natural hormonal type of products is not to track weight or stats as so few natural AIs or testosterone boosters provide significant benefits to lean mass or body fat percentage outside of dietary changes. This is especially true in this instance as I am coming back from injury so strength gains and lean body mass increases are impossible to contribute to their product without running the risk of being unintentionally misleading.

So, I will judge what I can and offer an objective review.

I ran this at 6 pumps per day to my shoulders, pecs, traps, upper arms, abs, inner thighs and testicles. I took a two day break twice during this product but it did not fit the 5/2 protocol. It was more 7/2, 5/2, 7/NA.

Prior to Sustain Alpha I very rarely woke up with morning wood. My sex drive was fairly low with the stresses of starting a new job and intercourse with my girlfriend was a fairly rare situation despite us living together and sleeping in the same bed every night.

During the first couple of weeks there was not a lot to report on. Subtle changes were there but nothing substantial. On the final week of this product I noticed the following;

- More frequent morning erections
- Erections which were much harder than usual
- Higher sex drive
- More frequent masturbation when I was on my own

For a libido based product, it delivered.

On the scale of strength I find Testofen products kick in sooner but dwindle by the end of the second week. I rate Testofen products making a more substantial difference in the time I am running them. Should I have ran Sustain Alpha TD for longer I might change my mind on this as my peak effect from this product was right at the end of the run with no sign of slowing down.

This product was infinitely stronger for me than HCGenerate in the respect that I noticed nothing from the product so I cannot multiply zero results to result in anything but zero.

It did not have the same total effect as Endosurge did for me, which kicked in at the same time as Sustain Alpha but I got to run it for longer. Should I have used SA for longer it may have well been comparable, this is also due to the length of the cycle from one bottle.

If someone has the budget to run this I highly recommend buying a second bottle as I suspect the results continue. Potentially stacking Phyto Testosterone and this as PT would kick in quicker for me while I wait for SA to start working.

Thanks to PP for sending this to me. International shipping isn't always expensive but they sent it via Fed Ex which is extremely costly. Most companies use USPS budget shipping methods so I know you went the extra mile.

If anyone has any questions about my experience on it please feel free to ask.

Ben

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. Still waiting for mine lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. Still waiting for mine lol.
If it makes you feel any better. HTS did PM me as well and say Phyto Testosterone was out of stock so there was no favouritism in that regard.

It was only later when he said "as you are my favourite potential customer and add a lot of value to the forum I will do you a favour and send you some SA out before I send anyone else's.

P.S., you have a fantastic body".

Something like that, I can't remember it exactly.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it...
HTS has no gaydar.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review:

I have finished my single bottle of Sustain Alpha.

My general policy on natural hormonal type of products is not to track weight or stats as so few natural AIs or testosterone boosters provide significant benefits to lean mass or body fat percentage outside of dietary changes. This is especially true in this instance as I am coming back from injury so strength gains and lean body mass increases are impossible to contribute to their product without running the risk of being unintentionally misleading.

So, I will judge what I can and offer an objective review.

I ran this at 6 pumps per day to my shoulders, pecs, traps, upper arms, abs, inner thighs and testicles. I took a two day break twice during this product but it did not fit the 5/2 protocol. It was more 7/2, 5/2, 7/NA.

Prior to Sustain Alpha I very rarely woke up with morning wood. My sex drive was fairly low with the stresses of starting a new job and intercourse with my girlfriend was a fairly rare situation despite us living together and sleeping in the same bed every night.

During the first couple of weeks there was not a lot to report on. Subtle changes were there but nothing substantial. On the final week of this product I noticed the following;

- More frequent morning erections
- Erections which were much harder than usual
- Higher sex drive
- More frequent masturbation when I was on my own

For a libido based product, it delivered.

On the scale of strength I find Testofen products kick in sooner but dwindle by the end of the second week. I rate Testofen products making a more substantial difference in the time I am running them. Should I have ran Sustain Alpha TD for longer I might change my mind on this as my peak effect from this product was right at the end of the run with no sign of slowing down.

This product was infinitely stronger for me than HCGenerate in the respect that I noticed nothing from the product so I cannot multiply zero results to result in anything but zero.

It did not have the same total effect as Endosurge did for me, which kicked in at the same time as Sustain Alpha but I got to run it for longer. Should I have used SA for longer it may have well been comparable, this is also due to the length of the cycle from one bottle.

If someone has the budget to run this I highly recommend buying a second bottle as I suspect the results continue. Potentially stacking Phyto Testosterone and this as PT would kick in quicker for me while I wait for SA to start working.

Thanks to PP for sending this to me. International shipping isn't always expensive but they sent it via Fed Ex which is extremely costly. Most companies use USPS budget shipping methods so I know you went the extra mile.

If anyone has any questions about my experience on it please feel free to ask.

Ben
Thanks for the review Ben, we are opposites in this one SA hits quick for me and Testofen takes awhile interesting...