bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know what section peptides goes in lol we need to start a new and improved log :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
thats like the same cals I'm doing right now. I'm ready to eat my own arm
Really?? I"m not feeling hungry at all actually at 2,500 cals I was feeling bloated?? I still can't figure this diet thing out.. I'm thinking of having Mat from Bossbody help me out.. You used them what do you think??

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Anybody know what section peptides goes in lol we need to start a new and improved log :D
I was thinking maybe we should post the new log in the workout section and just keep it going and list what we are on at the time???

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really?? I"m not feeling hungry at all actually at 2,500 cals I was feeling bloated?? I still can't figure this diet thing out.. I'm thinking of having Mat from Bossbody help me out.. You used them what do you think??
I'm in my second week of the 8 week program, going well so far! Matt knows his stuff for sure, and he'll customize the program to your specific goals and focus on what you feel your weak points/strong points are to create a training program that will make a more well-rounded physique

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking maybe we should post the new log in the workout section and just keep it going and list what we are on at the time???
i think putting that in the anabolics section is probably the best idea, but IDK. you could always PM Admin, he'll tell you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about we just make a general training log caz. Well just post in it, and like you said put w/e were using at the time in there... sound like a plan?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How about we just make a general training log caz. Well just post in it, and like you said put w/e were using at the time in there... sound like a plan?
That work for me this way there is no need to keep changing it..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the superbeast668 with 3 backs?

and yes tyga, I know I'm taking some artistic liberty. lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Whats up fellas. Hope all is well. You guys blew this thread up son

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Whats up fellas. Hope all is well. You guys blew this thread up son
What's up buddy haven't seen you in a while hope all is well with you we started new thread it's about five posts up get in there