BAMF's Needed - Triangle StAcK loGgErs

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oopsy- I missed that loggers were already chosen. my bad :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meet requirements, and I'd love to get back into logging after a long layoff of getting my **** together and a few injuries!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're about an hour too late man, sorry. I just posted our picks a couple posts up. We even picked more than intended. We will no doubt have more log opportunities in the future, so please keep an eye out. Appreciate your interest for sure though!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Announcement

The loggers chosen are:

1. R1balla
2. p5sky
3. Suresha

We were going to only pick two, but extended it to three. Let's just say that I flipped a coin and it landed on it's side. Haha

Congrats guys! Please PM me your contact info and we'll get these out to you.

~ CC
pm sent.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
You're about an hour too late man, sorry. I just posted our picks a couple posts up. We even picked more than intended. We will no doubt have more log opportunities in the future, so please keep an eye out. Appreciate your interest for sure though!!
that's cool, bro. appreciate the chance. you guys @ AMS and the other respected supp companies on this board never dissapoint with your awesome customer appreciation!! :bigok:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Punthra we are going to attempt to get it to you as well so send your addy too. We are just not that confident it will get through the border.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I really appreciate the opportunity!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, guys! Be sure to share the links in here so I can check them out :cool2:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for this opportunity! will be interested how it compares to Lit up/RPM and Jack3d as far as the pre workout portion is concerned.

so should i create a thread in your companys section or in the supplement section for logging purposes?

also, im currently on CEE and black cats. i will stop the black cats but continue CEE. is this ok or do u want my 100% results to come from this stack only when i log

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for this opportunity! will be interested how it compares to Lit up/RPM and Jack3d as far as the pre workout portion is concerned.

so should i create a thread in your companys section or in the supplement section for logging purposes?

also, im currently on CEE and black cats. i will stop the black cats but continue CEE. is this ok or do u want my 100% results to come from this stack only when i log
CEE is fine with the stack. Roll on my man.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEE is fine with the stack. Roll on my man.

Crazy, I swear I answered this too. I feel like a couple of my posts lately have gone missing... :thinking:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys....do u think it would b better to stop the black cats right now to give my body a stim break or just keep at em till the package arrives then stop.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyday except sundays. i use one cap one hour pre workout. been on them about two weeks. maybe less. the pre workout i was on before this was Lit Up. before then, nothing. Lit up was my first pre workout in like 2 years.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too bad I didnt catch this opportunity earlier!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only got pump fixx in the mail today...not sure if they rest is on its way or not. i PMed copycat already

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i only got pump fixx in the mail today...not sure if they rest is on its way or not. i PMed copycat already
Should have gotten all 3. Let me look into it for you. Perhaps they were shipped separately(?).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can take a picture of the box it came in if you want. it says on the box "1 item"

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have gotten all 3. Let me look into it for you. Perhaps they were shipped separately(?).
yeah, me too. I just got the Pump Fixx.

tattoopierced1

They could have been shipped from separate locations. I've actually had that happen with my orders before.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats true. cause the pump fixx came in a box where nothing else would have fit in it....so it isnt like they forgot or anything. they put it in that box for a reason. maybe what u said is why.

p5sky, PM me or post on here if the rest of your stack comes in. i will do the same.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I just PM'd copycat, but they are shipping from two locations. We were replenishing one warehouse.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the rest of the stack. Will update my log tonight and start tomorrow

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the rest of the stack. Will update my log tonight and start tomorrow
Nice, glad to hear it's all coming together.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got all my stuff today. I leave for a spring break school trip to DC & NY on 4/15, I will start my log as soon as I get back. I will be off all supps and training for the trip so I should be primed and ready to go.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got all my stuff today. I leave for a spring break school trip to DC & NY on 4/15, I will start my log as soon as I get back. I will be off all supps and training for the trip so I should be primed and ready to go.

Yeah, all you school faculties taking their students here and clogging up my city :D