balls are on a roller coaster (shrinkage)

JoshR

Awards
Hey guys, heres the backround. i ran epistane for 4 weeks at 45mg ED. at 4 weeks i bumped up the dose to 60mg ED. my balls finally started to shrink around week 6 but that was normal. there was also some pain like somebody was squeezing the boys. at 8 weeks i started my PCT 40/40/10/10 nolva, DAA, creatine and erase. the last day of my PCT is in two days. The plan was to run 40/40/20/20 but after a couple days of dropping my dose to 20 my balls were back to 100%. so i figured that itd be better to have less drugs in my body since i was responding well.

Now that pain is back in my balls and i think their shrinking again. What the **** is going on? i'm scheduled to go away on a trip leaving friday. So blood work isnt possible for around 5 weeks. This is also my first pct/using anabolics. I reccently started taking milk thistle, Hawthorne berry and a multi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Clomid + pct sessions + daa+ ai
A real ai, not erase

JoshR

Awards
What dose of clomid do you recommend? Would adex be best ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25mg e/d of Clomid, till its gone.

Adex should be fine.

JoshR

Awards
I take it i'd run the adex .25mg EOD? thanks for the advice bro. If anybody else has any more wisdom to share i'd be grateful.

JoshR

Awards
Zinc/Magnesium/B complex? I've been on that all cycle. It's all in my multi at the correct
Dose.