Bad habits?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I'm not too concerned with "limiting" myself yet! We'll see if/when I work my way up to 175 if I'll even have to be concerned about not getting too big!!! LOL! Sure wish I had that problem though :D!

P.S.
I'm not making fun of you, I am simply saying I have a hard time gaining weight! I just re-read my post, and it kinda looked bad, so basic disclaimer here!
I wasn't trying to poke fun at people who have trouble gaining weight. I meant those want a be thug types that have no muscle on them and think they can beat anyone up and intimidate them with their tough guy stare.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I wasn't trying to poke fun at people who have trouble gaining weight. I meant those want a be thug types that have no muscle on them and think they can beat anyone up and intimidate them with their tough guy stare.
The dudes who throw on their tapout shirts and flat brimmed hats to start the day. :lol:

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
The dudes who throw on their tapout shirts and flat brimmed hats to start the day. :lol:
Or the ones that have a sunken in chest and walk around shirtless with their hat side ways and their pants half way down their ass.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Or the ones that have a sunken in chest and walk around shirtless with their hat side ways and their pants half way down their ass.
Yup yup! I could care less about the clothes but the attitude just makes them annoying as ****!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a response for this but it sounded extremely c0cky lol so I'll just say I disagree with your first statement. However, I don't think woman like the IFBB type guys to much.
Definitely depends on your definition of big. But overall from talking to a bunch of women they are more likely to find attractive a Christian Bale or Jonathan Statham size than a pro wrestler size. Similarly although they like seeing a 6 pack, they don't like seeing much vascularity other than on arms.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely depends on your definition of big. But overall from talking to a bunch of women they are more likely to find attractive a Christian Bale or Jonathan Statham size than a pro wrestler size. Similarly although they like seeing a 6 pack, they don't like seeing much vascularity other than on arms.
Meh, most woman don't even know what they want. I had a female doctor tell me woman are born with a chemical imbalance. I don't know how true it is but after dating all different types of woman and ages I can see what she was talking about....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh, most woman don't even know what they want. I had a female doctor tell me woman are born with a chemical imbalance. I don't know how true it is but after dating all different types of woman and ages I can see what she was talking about....
This reminds me of another bad habit of mine. I tell my fiancé she's crazy at least once a week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It didn't take a doctor telling me to figure that out.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
See whats good about the old days is, you could just beat up their man conquer their land and take the women for yourself.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My number one bad habit will always be beer. I love sampling seasonal brews and just kicking back with them. It must be the Texan in me.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
My number one bad habit will always be beer. I love sampling seasonal brews and just kicking back with them. It must be the Texan in me.
I was doing this yesterday evening at a local brewery. :veryhappy:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
In moderation, I don't think I'd call that a bad habit, but maybe it is, IDK! I don't think beer is a bad thing so long as you don't drive drunk nor abuse other people (of course, I did just get done playing beer pong, so... :D) I could see how it may interfere with your training, so if you are really dedicated, than I can see that. It's good to enjoy life sometimes though, ya know! You only live one!