What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
TOPIC: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our BB'ing goals and other progresses?

The Question: Unconsciously we may not even realize it but sometimes we hinder our progress/goals unbeknownst to us
at times on the daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
What are some of the most common everyday things we (people) do, unconsciously,
that may hinder their BB'ing progress?
What could possibly be the worst everyday thing that one can do in which would hinder our progress?

No specific order, just a list of bad habits..

Most of these are a no-brainier, but a good refresher

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Allowing myself to not get good sleep many nights.

Missing my protein requirement some days.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bad habits hindering for me;

1) Dont push myself in regard of up the weights

2) Bad sleep due to different reasons

3) Let myself slip with diet because of work

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Allowing myself to not get good sleep many nights.

Missing my protein requirement some days.
Bad habits hindering for me;

1) Dont push myself in regard of up the weights

2) Bad sleep due to different reasons

3) Let myself slip with diet because of work
Thats one of my issues too, is missing protein because of work out in the field. If I cant eat my meal, I'll drink my meal..
I hate when people say in the lifestyle "How do you not have time to eat".. I get it, but sometimes some of our jobs as people in the work force we get hung up with no break at times and its crunch time.. My guys know I need to eat at work because of my BS levels, however there is times where I have to skip a meal because everyone is slaving and I cant leave them hanging as I'm sitting there stuffing my face.. I make blended meals, yes, whole meals blended and I just chug that thing...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrong section brohamma.

Or here:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thats one of my issues too, is missing protein because of work out in the field. If I cant eat my meal, I'll drink my meal..
I hate when people say in the lifestyle "How do you not have time to eat".. I get it, but sometimes some of our jobs as people in the work force we get hung up with no break at times and its crunch time.. My guys know I need to eat at work because of my BS levels, however there is times where I have to skip a meal because everyone is slaving and I cant leave them hanging as I'm sitting there stuffing my face.. I make blended meals, yes, whole meals blended and I just chug that thing...
I've seen you mention blood sugar issues before, and I was just wondering what your strategies are for managing it?

I'm using GH again and my blood sugar is creeping up, already taking berberine, ALA, cinnamon, citrus bergamot, and increasing cardio.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen you mention blood sugar issues before, and I was just wondering what your strategies are for managing it?

I'm using GH again and my blood sugar is creeping up, already taking berberine, ALA, cinnamon, citrus bergamot, and increasing cardio.
metformin is the obvious shout if you really need to control it.

bitter melon extract and cinnamon if you want to avoid prescription drugs

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
metformin is the obvious shout if you really need to control it.

bitter melon extract and cinnamon if you want to avoid prescription drugs
I've considered metformin, but I'm skeptical due to it lowering testosterone, b12, and commonly causing digestive issues, which I already have plenty of.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've considered metformin, but I'm skeptical due to it lowering testosterone, b12, and commonly causing digestive issues, which I already have plenty of.
not seen anything on it lowering test? I’ve been taking it at 1,000 a day for a couple of years and bloods havent shown any impact,

I had heard about digestive issues but it’s not something I’ve noticed. I do use a range of supps for gut health generally so maybe that off sets it.

I personally take it for the longevity benefits and was willing to accept the potential performance impacts (negligible unless your an elite athlete imo)

for pure insulin sensitivity bitter melon extract and berberine have been shown to be almost as effective anyway..... I believe fasting is also beneficial

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards

It sounds like we have a very similar sensitivity when it pertains to GH and peptides..
Peptides always give me a false sense of going hypo, I have to limit their use.

Basically what I do now is incorporate more cardio, and I just try to eat as clean as possible with actual real nutrition. I have to time my macros accordingly, smaller portions but more frequently. I get my blood pulled quarterly, and I just keep an eye on my numbers.
It's only a matter of time considering my families genetic predisposition.
I have increased my healthy fats significantly, I use more olive oil, flaxseed, avocado and I even cook with dark chicken meat (chicken thigh).. my blood levels seem to be more stable and manageable.
I've also been using DHEA to help stabilize my cortisol levels and this has also been helping considerably.
And if I'm feeling sluggish and I need a nap, I will actually take a nap without feeling guilty. I've been incorporating power naps. It can be difficult because naturally I want to shut my eyes a little bit longer lol, But ultimately it works with just getting a few minutes in..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
not seen anything on it lowering test? I’ve been taking it at 1,000 a day for a couple of years and bloods havent shown any impact,

I had heard about digestive issues but it’s not something I’ve noticed. I do use a range of supps for gut health generally so maybe that off sets it.

I personally take it for the longevity benefits and was willing to accept the potential performance impacts (negligible unless your an elite athlete imo)

for pure insulin sensitivity bitter melon extract and berberine have been shown to be almost as effective anyway..... I believe fasting is also beneficial
Fasting is extremely beneficial and it was almost impossible for me at first, I'm able to get through several hours in the morning in a fasted state. No coffee no stimulants, And all I'll consume is creatine and BCAAs when I wake up. This is great for regulating especially if someone is insulin resistant.
The body balances itself out..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fasting is extremely beneficial and it was almost impossible for me at first, I'm able to get through several hours in the morning in a fasted state. No coffee no stimulants, And all I'll consume is creatine and BCAAs when I wake up. This is great for regulating especially if someone is insulin resistant.
The body balances itself out..
I started consciously fasting more last year.

I do have a pint of water and a string coffee on waking. I do a little work and some fasted LISS cardio every morning (I really prefer fasted cardio over fed, nothing to do with it being more beneficial, I just like it). By the time I’ve done that and sorted my kids etc it’s normally 11am - 12noon before I get chance to eat so by default I’ve created a daily 13-14 hour fast.

I also incorporate a couple of 36 hour fasts (just don’t eat for a day) a couple of time’s a month. I just pick a day that’s mad busy with work when I’m staying away and I don’t really miss eating (I’ll go to sleep early at night).

last year did a 5 day water fast which was interesting. Planning to do a couple of 3 day and one 5 day water fasts a year but right now corona and the lockdown has made that more challenging.

I do buy into the cell clean up mechanisms and body reset benefits. I also find the mental discipline to be helpful.

I listen/read a lot of Ben Greenfield’s stuff and he interviews a lot of the top guys in the anti ageing space, they all seem to do the same so I figure why not.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Changing routines and exercises too often. There’s no way to accurately monitor progression when things change every few weeks. Literally anyone can make progress on an exercise for a month- that’s neural adaptation, not actually getting stronger. Constantly changing exercises when you stall is taking the easy way out of properly implementing deload and progression methods and working through the plateau, and you end up short changing yourself on making actual gains. An extension of this is programs with too much variation from week to week.

There, that’s one of the biggest mistakes I see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like we have a very similar sensitivity when it pertains to GH and peptides..
Peptides always give me a false sense of going hypo, I have to limit their use.

Basically what I do now is incorporate more cardio, and I just try to eat as clean as possible with actual real nutrition. I have to time my macros accordingly, smaller portions but more frequently. I get my blood pulled quarterly, and I just keep an eye on my numbers.
It's only a matter of time considering my families genetic predisposition.
I have increased my healthy fats significantly, I use more olive oil, flaxseed, avocado and I even cook with dark chicken meat (chicken thigh).. my blood levels seem to be more stable and manageable.
I've also been using DHEA to help stabilize my cortisol levels and this has also been helping considerably.
And if I'm feeling sluggish and I need a nap, I will actually take a nap without feeling guilty. I've been incorporating power naps. It can be difficult because naturally I want to shut my eyes a little bit longer lol, But ultimately it works with just getting a few minutes in..
I've been using bpi sports cla + carnitine for a little over a month now, on 2nd jug... give it a look.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
I've been using bpi sports cla + carnitine for a little over a month now, on 2nd jug... give it a look.
Do you have a hyperlink for these products I will definitely take a look at them and I will take your suggestion into great consideration and I'm willing to try anything.. thank you for the recommendation I will give it a shot and we report back to you guys how I make out..
What layout do you suggest I do with dosage and timing?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Changing routines and exercises too often. There’s no way to accurately monitor progression when things change every few weeks. Literally anyone can make progress on an exercise for a month- that’s neural adaptation, not actually getting stronger. Constantly changing exercises when you stall is taking the easy way out of properly implementing deload and progression methods and working through the plateau, and you end up short changing yourself on making actual gains. An extension of this is programs with too much variation from week to week.

There, that’s one of the biggest mistakes I see.
This is actually a very good one and I'm glad someone mentioned this.. people are often switch-hitting and changing routines and movements too frequently.. I'm sure we are all big supporters with adjusting our routines when need be, but changing them up almost on the regular as it would seem is not beneficial.. very good point my man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a hyperlink for these products I will definitely take a look at them and I will take your suggestion into great consideration and I'm willing to try anything.. thank you for the recommendation I will give it a shot and we report back to you guys how I make out..
What layout do you suggest I do with dosage and timing?
I bought it at krogers, was actually looking for carnitine when I saw it, I gave it a try and liked enough to buy a 2nd jug...loaded with d3, good fats and 2gms of quality carnitine per serving..just under $20 at krogers for 50 servings.

I use 1 scoop 1st thing in morning and a 2nd scoop couple hours before bed.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
I bought it at krogers, was actually looking for carnitine when I saw it, I gave it a try and liked enough to buy a 2nd jug...loaded with d3, good fats and 2gms of quality carnitine per serving..just under $20 at krogers for 50 servings.

I just wrote this down and I'm going to grab it first thing tomorrow afternoon.. thank you so much my dude I appreciate the suggestion..

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What were your DHEA levels before you started supplementation, and how much are you supplementing with now? My DHEA is a little low (200s) , and I have thought about adding it to my TRT regimen.

Also, I forget. How does DHEA affect Cortisol levels? Does it raise or lower it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were your DHEA levels before you started supplementation, and how much are you supplementing with now? My DHEA is a little low (200s) , and I have thought about adding it to my TRT regimen.

Also, I forget. How does DHEA affect Cortisol levels? Does it raise or lower it?
DHEA lowers Cortisol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
DHEA lowers Cortisol.
Got it. Thanks.

I've been absorbing alot of hormone knowledge lately, and I get it mixed up sometimes..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards

I have a ton of supplements and look what I found inside of my stash.. I'm going to start this tonight and first thing in the morning what dude.. thank you for the suggestion..

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards

I made the decision to add this to my protocol because I already know that my cortisol levels are jacked,because I have all the telltale signs of adrenal fatigue, which is something I'm all too familiar with.. DHEA helps restore balance and regulation with cortisol levels.
When I first incorporate DHEA I do not consume any coffee or stimulants throughout the day especially in the morning. I take the DHEA before bed, so it has ample opportunity to get into my system so by the time I have my first cortisol spike in the morning I'm not having a complete dump.
I noticed it helps with irritability, anxiousness and anxiety, especially when running other compounds it seems to be the mediator. Some time ago I wrote it off as a placebo and then I discontinued and I noticed a few weeks later the symptoms came back..
There's a lot of supplements that are extremely underestimated, yet people choose to take performance enhancement drugs in any ancillary fees that are suggested to go with them to Target symptoms that were experiencing from using, it becomes a cat and mouse game, using this to Target that while targeting that trying to treat this..
When it's really simple and it's all readily available at our health and nutrition stores along with our macro nutrition..
When I start feeling adrenal fatigue, and blood sugar-related issues and other unwanted side effects that come along with AAS usage, natural supplements become my go-to because the synthetic world starts to go upside down..

This is why I like the keep a lot of my blasts around eight or ten weeks and then I'll go on a cruise..

The adrenal system can take a beating..

I've also been incorporating a lot more of fermented green SuperFood powder, I added that to my already existing pre and probiotic and take..

Having a healthy gut and gi makes a world of a difference, and we could actually start processing food and metabolizing at the way we should without certain enzymes being knocked out of the equation.
Balance balance balance and moderation..

Also not the sound corny but I also like to incorporate ambient music as often as I can throughout my day.. mind to body connection goes a long way..

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made the decision to add this to my protocol because I already know that my cortisol levels are jacked,because I have all the telltale signs of adrenal fatigue, which is something I'm all too familiar with.. DHEA helps restore balance and regulation with cortisol levels.
When I first incorporate DHEA I do not consume any coffee or stimulants throughout the day especially in the morning. I take the DHEA before bed, so it has ample opportunity to get into my system so by the time I have my first cortisol spike in the morning I'm not having a complete dump.
I noticed it helps with irritability, anxiousness and anxiety, especially when running other compounds it seems to be the mediator. Some time ago I wrote it off as a placebo and then I discontinued and I noticed a few weeks later the symptoms came back..
There's a lot of supplements that are extremely underestimated, yet people choose to take performance enhancement drugs in any ancillary fees that are suggested to go with them to Target symptoms that were experiencing from using, it becomes a cat and mouse game, using this to Target that while targeting that trying to treat this..
When it's really simple and it's all readily available at our health and nutrition stores along with our macro nutrition..
When I start feeling adrenal fatigue, and blood sugar-related issues and other unwanted side effects that come along with AAS usage, natural supplements become my go-to because the synthetic world starts to go upside down..

This is why I like the keep a lot of my blasts around eight or ten weeks and then I'll go on a cruise..

The adrenal system can take a beating..

I've also been incorporating a lot more of fermented green SuperFood powder, I added that to my already existing pre and probiotic and take..

Having a healthy gut and gi makes a world of a difference, and we could actually start processing food and metabolizing at the way we should without certain enzymes being knocked out of the equation.
Balance balance balance and moderation..

Also not the sound corny but I also like to incorporate ambient music as often as I can throughout my day.. mind to body connection goes a long way..
What dose of DHEA you taking?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Excellent post thank you. I am just curious about dose because it seems a little can go a long way when it comes to DHEA.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, doesnt DHEA increase energy? This seems like it could mess up sleep of taken at night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, doesnt DHEA increase energy? This seems like it could mess up sleep of taken at night.
pregnenolone actually increases my energy more when used solo than dhea...for me the combination of dhea/preg works best...btw dermacrine kicksass for me, as a older guy who has been on trt for 12 years.

getting ready to try the new product, ICON ONE. it has dermacrine ingredients + 1-andro. all Iconic Formulations products are 30% off no code needed, will be deducted automatically at checkout.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whenever I see a post on DHEA, I always try to mention to everyone reading, that oral DHEA has a Very high potential to convert to Estrogen. For me ... That is the biggest effect I get from oral DHEA.

But I (like thebigt) have appreciated Dermacrine on cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I see a post on DHEA, I always try to mention to everyone reading, that oral DHEA has a Very high potential to convert to Estrogen. For me ... That is the biggest effect I get from oral DHEA.

But I (like thebigt) have appreciated Dermacrine on cycle.
dermacrine is dhea and pregnenolone...it also has trans resveratrol and a mild AI to combat estrogen conversion--I love dermacrine.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just got my blood back...

My Cortisol a.m. was 15.5

It looks like this is a pretty normal value...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my blood back...

My Cortisol a.m. was 15.5

It looks like this is a pretty normal value...
are you using any steroids?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just TRT. I did take 10mg Cardarine the day before...

Why? do you see something wrong with this number?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testosterone/steroids will lower cortisol...that is why old timers used to include a anti-cort in pct to protect from rebound effect.

and yes, trt is steroid, lol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
testosterone/steroids will lower cortisol...that is why old timers used to include a anti-cort in pct to protect from rebound effect.

and yes, trt is steroid, lol.
Oh lol. Gotcha...

So is this a good Cortisol level in your opinion?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh lol. Gotcha...

So is this a good Cortisol level in your opinion?
yes, you will have spikes throughout the day, they are basically testing to see if you have a disease causing cortisol levels to be abnormally out of range.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
yes, you will have spikes throughout the day, they are basically testing to see if you have a disease causing cortisol levels to be abnormally out of range.
So if I were to supplement with DHEA would be even lower?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So if I were to supplement with DHEA would be even lower?
I doubt it would be significant since it is already lowered by trt. would be like shooting a elephant with a bb gun.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I doubt it would be significant since it is already lowered by trt. would be like shooting a elephant with a bb gun.
Then why are dudes on TRT supplementing with dhea?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
I take 25-50mgs any more than that than I'm starting to initiate associations with E2 response and ER site activity by way of conversion. You don't need much of it. Furthermore DHEA can assist with muscle induced relaxation this a good reason why it helps with ED.. it can relax the body/muscles and allow blood flow (aside from being a precursor to androgen). To much will have a counter-productive response
I take gaba at 750mg and melatonin at 5-10mg with 3iu of HGH and 1mg Xanax
The xanax is to turn off my brain, I have a very active dome, my brain is wired to keep me up even when my body wants to crash.
long as I can disconnect my thoughts my body has a chance to sleep with the cocktail of gaba/melatonin and hgh

I use gaba and melatonin regularly, even when I feel like I can sleep without, this is to keep a continuous steady rhythm with these secretions.. this is how they actually work the best is not as needed but rather longer duration with stable serums

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I take 25-50mgs any more than that than I'm starting to initiate associations with E2 response and ER site activity by way of conversion. You don't need much of it. Furthermore DHEA can assist with muscle induced relaxation this a good reason why it helps with ED.. it can relax the body/muscles and allow blood flow (aside from being a precursor to androgen). To much will have a counter-productive response
I take gaba at 750mg and melatonin at 5-10mg with 3iu of HGH and 1mg Xanax
The xanax is to turn off my brain, I have a very active dome, my brain is wired to keep me up even when my body wants to crash.
long as I can disconnect my thoughts my body has a chance to sleep with the cocktail of gaba/melatonin and hgh

I use gaba and melatonin regularly, even when I feel like I can sleep without, this is to keep a continuous steady rhythm with these secretions.. this is how they actually work the best is not as needed but rather longer duration with stable serums
Have you had bloodwork recently to show where your DHEA level is at?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get stoned and eat too much occasionally

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Have you had bloodwork recently to show where your DHEA level is at?
No because there would be no reason to test for this there was no underlining medical condition or or genetic predisposition that would warrant or Pete the curiosity of my GP. This is merely simple supplementation that would be equivalent to someone taking vitamin B12.
This time last year I was coming off of a very aggressive treatment with accutane, 120mg ED. We were pulling lab work every month and we continue to do so for three months following,we waited a few months and then I pulled bloods again in September to look at my total test, free test and biotest, along with shbg and estrogen. I'm due for more blood work, actually I have 2 scripts and which I should have pulled a few weeks back. However considering recent events I'm going to take them in the near future..
It's going to be a pretty comprehensive test in which we're going to be looking at multiple things such as thyroid and other adrenal functions.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No because there would be no reason to test for this there was no underlining medical condition or or genetic predisposition that would warrant or Pete the curiosity of my GP. This is merely simple supplementation that would be equivalent to someone taking vitamin B12.
This time last year I was coming off of a very aggressive treatment with accutane, 120mg ED. We were pulling lab work every month and we continue to do so for three months following,we waited a few months and then I pulled bloods again in September to look at my total test, free test and biotest, along with shbg and estrogen. I'm due for more blood work, actually I have 2 scripts and which I should have pulled a few weeks back. However considering recent events I'm going to take them in the near future..
It's going to be a pretty comprehensive test in which we're going to be looking at multiple things such as thyroid and other adrenal functions.
Awesome. Keep us posted.

Speaking of SHBG, injury tested mine at it was 9....and I havent been on any DHT or Boron or anything to lower it.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Awesome. Keep us posted.

Speaking of SHBG, injury tested mine at it was 9....and I havent been on any DHT or Boron or anything to lower it.
I will definitely keep everyone posted with as much detail as I possibly can...
In regards to your shbg, that's not too shabby you probably feel great. In fact I'm sure your libido is through the roof. Are you on any trt? We both agreed prior that androgens alone can lower levels in some people. Have you ever had any other blood work for shbg besides the recent one?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I will definitely keep everyone posted with as much detail as I possibly can...
In regards to your shbg, that's not too shabby you probably feel great. In fact I'm sure your libido is through the roof. Are you on any trt? We both agreed prior that androgens alone can lower levels in some people. Have you ever had any other blood work for shbg besides the recent one?
Yes I'm on TRT at 150/week test Cypionate for the last year. I ran some Proviron a while back, so I'm not sure if this is still working on it.

I tested in two other times in the past 6 months, it was: 26 and 19...

I'm waiting to see what my Total and Free Test are

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then why are dudes on TRT supplementing with dhea?
the research I have read indicates trt not only suppresses testosterone production but also dhea...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
the research I have read indicates trt not only suppresses testosterone production but also dhea...
Ok, i see. I will read up on it