AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29:

The ride was awesome this morning. Got just over an hours time in and felt great afterwards. I will have 3 days in with the 800mg dosing by Mondays leg day. It will be a good test of any positives. Looks like this weekend is filled with honey-dos. All the best guys...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal Az, looking forward to seeing how you like 800 on legs

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

The ride was awesome this morning. Got just over an hours time in and felt great afterwards. I will have 3 days in with the 800mg dosing by Mondays leg day. It will be a good test of any positives. Looks like this weekend is filled with honey-dos. All the best guys...
Got to love the honey-dos. Every weekend it seems. 800 till the end man! Can;t wait! Upped the dosage today .... will post the results on monday.....no JP8 though....I guess blast until I get my Jack3d.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29:

Looks like this weekend is filled with honey-dos. All the best guys...
When you're a good boy and accomplish those honey-dos, it's usually rewarded with honey doing you!! That makes it all worthwhile. :28:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you're a good boy and accomplish those honey-dos, it's usually rewarded with honey doing you!! That makes it all worthwhile. :28:
thats a very fair point right there :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to love the honey-dos. Every weekend it seems. 800 till the end man! Can;t wait! Upped the dosage today .... will post the results on monday.....no JP8 though....I guess blast until I get my Jack3d.
blast is quite smooth. I usually combine it with some Swell to get the BA and CM. What happened with the JP8?

I will also say that for pre w/o the IML herbal burn gives some nice energy as does plain old E/C

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I was considering adding in the plain old E/C pre-workout when I start the 800 - now that I see AE's post regarding it, I think I will.

Good job on the ride AZ.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blast is quite smooth. I usually combine it with some Swell to get the BA and CM. What happened with the JP8?

I will also say that for pre w/o the IML herbal burn gives some nice energy as does plain old E/C
I did the plain old E/C/A before my workout this morning.
I love that energizing jolt that it delivers!!! :arms: :dance:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And with my libido increase from 1-Andro...she's been doing alot lately!

On the pre w/o stim for me, I just finished my bottle of Core Zap(which I love), and wil be giving IBE's X-Force a go. I also got a sample of Nutrex's Ignite and wil be trying it out as well.

Nothing to report today...off day. One interesting note though, I don't have the lethargy like before, since the dosing went up to 800. Go figure! I have actually picked up a notch. Tomorrow will be a better indicator though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
And with my libido increase from 1-Andro...she's been doing alot lately!

On the pre w/o stim for me, I just finished my bottle of Core Zap(which I love), and wil be giving IBE's X-Force a go. I also got a sample of Nutrex's Ignite and wil be trying it out as well.

Nothing to report today...off day. One interesting note though, I don't have the lethargy like before, since the dosing went up to 800. Go figure! I have actually picked up a notch. Tomorrow will be a better indicator though.
I noticed the same... After the increased dose I had some energy days, but then when your body catches up to the dose... back to the...

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I figured might happen. I was thinking of a change of dose level maybe weekly to keep the body from doing just that. Not for this cycle but maybe my next one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a real kick, gotta love good ole E/C/A

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

The JP8 does not agree with my stomach at all. Threw up the second time. Doesnt do what I need it to at all. Ordered some jack3d...should be here by wed of thurs hopefuly.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a real kick, gotta love good ole E/C/A
I'll take ECA (although I call it ECG because I use Ephedrine+Caffeine+Geranium) over a powder drink product any day. I'm about to run some Hemodraulix with Ephedrine + Y-RD pre-wo. :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a killer pre w/o stack! :twisted:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31:

Today it was a battle to get through the w/o. I am hoping this is not from the dose increase. Everything is great otherwise...the boys are still hanging tuff, libido solid, sleep is sound, recovery has been great. I just felt sluggish today. Weight was 211...
Workout: Endurance AB routine for warm up.

Biceps: Sitting DB 35-15, 40-8, 50-5 and DC set 55-8-4-3.
Forearms: Hammer curls of one set 45-20.
I tried something different today. Right after the Hammers I did Spider curls(not sure if correct). Lying face down on an inclined bench with arms hanging down bringing an EZ bar up to your face..70-20. I need to get a better feel for these.

Calves: Sitting plate load machine 90-20, 135-10 and then I did 170 for 32 reps. This was just doing as many as possible...rest 10 seconds and going again. I wanted to do 75 reps but it was not happening. I will keep at it.
Hamstrings: Prone plate load machine 45-10, 55-10 and DC set of 60-15-6-3. I am really focusing on the feel here. I just can't connect with this muscle.
Quads: Box squats just below parallel 135-10, 185-10, 225-5, 250-5, 275-3, 295-2, and finished with 305-6. The form is getting better. Stripped the weight down to 250 and was able to grunt out 16 reps. I wanted 20 but I was starting to roll out of the bottom and cheat. Did alot of stretching after.

I might be changing up the rep range soon because the old joints are complaining lately. It will probably happen in my PCT. Lighter weights and higher reps. That's all for today...Thanks for the T-shirt guys...schweeet!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Buster can do 315 for 5... Time to catch up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a bit confused by your DC routine...I see you ending on a # for so and so reps then do more weight for more reps...am I missing something?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a bit confused by your DC routine...I see you ending on a # for so and so reps then do more weight for more reps...am I missing something?

Example Met?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take ECA (although I call it ECG because I use Ephedrine+Caffeine+Geranium) over a powder drink product any day. I'm about to run some Hemodraulix with Ephedrine + Y-RD pre-wo. :D
that is an awesome idea. Geranium is a real shot in the a$$ for me. I like that combo

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buster can do 315 for 5... Time to catch up.
And that's his one-arm DB concentration curl numbers!!! :jaw:

Now we know how he grew those huge-ass guns!! :stooges: :rofl:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first 3 sets are just warm-ups and the last is the DC set.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured...Im just trying to figure out what #s to use to it like this. If you wouldnt mind, would you take a look at my back workout today (in my log) and help me figure it out? I'd be eternally greatful! :nervous:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did Met. You don't use rest pause when the lower back is at risk of injury...examples: Bent over BB rows, T-bar, and dead lifts. For these you would warm up and then do the heaviest set of one failure set in the 6-8 rep range. Take about a 90-120 second rest and do a back off set with lighter weight for 12 reps. When either of these sets is easy for that amount of reps....the weight gets increased. Anything else can be rest paused: pulldowns,sitting pulls, DB rows, chins, etc.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
aw okay...thanks bud!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problemo Met...just want to keep that back safe bubba!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes sense...I'll def be incorporating more DC into my routine...I've always loved rest pause. So it only makes sense. Is that your kid in your avi?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...my 5yr old.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your pride and joy huh? I'm sure she is a great kid. It must be interesting to see how your son, being 12 years older than your daughter interacts with her. I am so close in age to my sister, we were at perpetual war until we were teenagers. Regardless, family is definitely the important stuff, I'd be lost without mine.

It's good to see DC is catching on with everyone. I think once my life settles down in another week or so, I am gonna start a full on DC routine.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daddy's little girl no doubt...and big brother dotes on her to no end. She runs the house to say the least.

Day 32: Nothing to report today...off day. The lethargy seems to have come back in force. I have resorted to stim my way through it. I just got a bottle of IBE X-Force, 1 in the AM and another tab around 2 and the day goes great. It's a nice little pick-up. I haven't taken 2 pre w/o yet to see how that goes. Tomorrow??

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Daddy's little girl no doubt...and big brother dotes on her to no end. She runs the house to say the least.

Day 32: Nothing to report today...off day. The lethargy seems to have come back in force. I have resorted to stim my way through it. I just got a bottle of IBE X-Force, 1 in the AM and another tab around 2 and the day goes great. It's a nice little pick-up. I haven't taken 2 pre w/o yet to see how that goes. Tomorrow??
Sounds like my little niece. Its funny how that works. lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 33: Felt great today. The lethargy seemed to take a break today for some reason. I am liking the increase in dosage. I feel like my muscles are full and the Alpha male attitude has notched up some. I changed my format for the w/o today and went with a higher rep routine because my left shoulder is acting up. I also tried a new pre w/o stim: White Flood tablets. I didn't like the 8 horse pills you have to get down but the B/A tingle was great and the bump was noticeable. I have a couple of samples to try from other companies and then we will see what I go for. Todays W/O:

Shoulders: BB Press Today I put them before chest. Basically, I warmed up with 2 sets of 95-10 and got to the main set. The goal is 75 reps! I was using 135lbs. I just get as many reps possible, rest 10 seconds, and keep going that way until you get 75. The first set was 30 and subsequent sets were mostly 5-6. After you hit 75 reps, you stretch your shoulders for 5 minutes and then try to pound 45 more reps in the same format. The delts were smoked. Best pump in them that I can remember. I rested a minute and went to laterals. I did a higher rep routine with them also. I did 15-20, 20-20, 25-20, and finished with only 30-10. I did 1 minute rests between sets. Rear raises went the same way..15-20, 20-20, and then did a drop set of 25-10 to 15-20.

Traps: BB shrugs I warmed my way up to 275 and then did a giant weight strip set of 275-7 to 225-7 to 185-12 to 135-20. Shoulders were toasted. I still had to do my chest!

Chest: BB 1 hole up from flat This is just a strange routine I came up with. Basically, you have 4 minutes to do as many reps as possible. You warm up and pick a weight and hit it. I went with 185lbs. This was brutal because I had nothing left in my shoulders. When all was said and done...I ended up with an even 30 reps. DC stretch with 45s for 90 seconds. Dripping with sweat is an understatement!

The 1-Andro will be done on Sunday. It seems like I just began this cycle. Weight today was 209. I keep fluctuating between 209 and 211. Tomorrow morning will be a fasted 1 hour ride and Friday will be the last w/o while on 1-Andro. I am not sure if you want pics before or after PCT. Let me know WAR or AE. All the best guys...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
WOW AZ! That workout looks intense brotha! That shoulder WO is just mad! ILOVE IT!!! GREAT job! 1-andro has done you nicely bro! Cant wait for pics! Your a freaking BEAST!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those Russian shoulder presses look crazy man! :jaw: Would you mind laying out a 5 minute shoulder stretch for me?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those Russian shoulder presses look crazy man! :jaw: Would you mind laying out a 5 minute shoulder stretch for me?

Basically just the DC shoulder stretch Met. I also do the Dante stick routine where you hold the stick in both hands at your thighs and rotate it over your head to your ass..over and back is one rep and you do 50. Friggin kills the shoulders but feels great after.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33: I also tried a new pre w/o stim: White Flood tablets. I didn't like the 8 horse pills you have to get down but the B/A tingle was great and the bump was noticeable.

Shoulder Presses: I was using 135lbs. I just get as many reps possible, rest 10 seconds, and keep going that way until you get 75. The first set was 30

The 1-Andro will be done on Sunday. It seems like I just began this cycle.
I've never used the BA pills before. But I order the beta-alanine powder in bulk from NutraPlanet. I love that for a pre-workout blast. I just don't like the NO powders like you mentioned in G-Money's log. They tear my gut up also. Blech.....

You got 30 reps with 135 on BB Shoulder Presses? :eek:mfg:
Damn.......that's impressive brotha. I'll bet the burn was incredible. I've never tried to burn out with that light of a weight on BB shoulder presses before. I may have to try this next week on delt day. I've burned out on Machine Shoulder Presses before with 220 X 20. My delts were on fire!!

Do you do these standing or seated? :think:

And this ride is over already??!! WTF??!!
Even the second bottle is finished?
Time doth verily fly when one is having fun.

Now......onto that powerful PCT you have lined out. That might even prove stronger than the cycle itself!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 34:
Thanks TG. The shoulder presses are done sitting. My shoulders are lifeless today. This is the most trashed they have ever felt. I will be incorporating that routine more often. I was able to get out for the fasted ride by 6 this morning. Chugged my EAAs pre and hit the road. I managed to average 16.97 mph for the entire ride of just over an hour. I felt whipped when finished. I will probably get another ride in Sunday on the last day of 1-Andro. Hard to believe this is almost done. I think the PCT will be a strong addition to this cycle. I don't know how it could get much better though....this has been a real treat so far. Tomorrows w/o should be a good send off for the 1-Andro. All the best guys! AZ

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Great ride AZ - riding after tough lifting days can be challenging. As you know, riding isn't just legs, the rest of the body plays into good form and endurance.

It does seem like we just started this cycle doesn't it!!!

What is your PCT again?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
the stick movement you do is brutal, they are called shoulder dislocations, alot of powerlifters do them to warm up the shoulder and pecs before a big bench.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant believe that this is coming to an end. Hell of a cycle, and your log was great

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ride AZ - riding after tough lifting days can be challenging. As you know, riding isn't just legs, the rest of the body plays into good form and endurance.

It does seem like we just started this cycle doesn't it!!!

What is your PCT again?
Torem,T-911,Formex,EndoAmp Max

the stick movement you do is brutal, they are called shoulder dislocations, alot of powerlifters do them to warm up the shoulder and pecs before a big bench.
These burn like hell but feel great after!

cant believe that this is coming to an end. Hell of a cycle, and your log was great
Sad to say it is and Thanks AE!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome reps! I bet you felt awesome. I like that routine

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously this has been a great log. I'm excited to see how PCT goes for you as well. I do that stick movement about twice a week but with a resistance band. I'll to give the stick a try. Do you just bring your own stick to the gym or what? :lol:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Seriously this has been a great log. I'm excited to see how PCT goes for you as well. I do that stick movement about twice a week but with a resistance band. I'll to give the stick a try. Do you just bring your own stick to the gym or what? :lol:
I usually try to keep my stick with me at all times. :hump:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I w/o at home Met.

I usually try to keep my stick with me at all times. :hump:
Never leaves my thigh...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For real killer avi! :eek:

I guess I'll ask my gym if I can bring a broomstick into the gym or somethin :lol: or just do it before I leave for gym..I do live 3 mins away :dunno: