• Established
  • First Up Vote
NAME: Joshua Rigg

ANABOLIC MINDS POST COUNT: 1537

AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY: Furazadrol, And Adipo-X

AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):8

GENERAL SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):10

WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU:

You should chose 3clipseGT ( Joshua Rigg ) Because of my knowledge of supplements, training, and my ability to deal with people. I love this lifestyle and what it has to offer. I love everything it has to offer and what it gives in return!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Here is the information I want from you in a PM if you are interested...

NAME:
ANABOLIC MINDS POST COUNT:
AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY:
AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
GENERAL SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
Might want to pm him that info 3clipseGT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im OUT!

I am withdrawing my application,I have been talking with a few other companies prior to my application,and want to keep my options open at the momment. I would love to see Trauma1,and gixxer get the rep spots......Matthew and uncfan would also be great reps. Thanks for your support everyone

good luck boys!! ~Tripps

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I am withdrawing my application,I have been talking with a few other companies prior to my application,and want to keep my options open at the momment. I would love to see Trauma1,and gixxer get the rep spots......Matthew and uncfan would also be great reps. Thanks for your support everyone

good luck boys!! ~Tripps
GL Trip! Definetly any company that picks you up will be happy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Gixxer/matt/trauma/UNC.....DAMN what a group of dudes...GL CLICK!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
DereckAdams1 easily has this one wrapped up.

i don't know why anyone else would even bother to apply.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have submitted my application. I just want to say that i think i can add a unique dynamic to axis labs company with my medical/bodybuilding knowledge. I wish all applicants the best of luck in this great opportunity to represent a quality company! :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say trauma1 is perhaps the best choice on Anabolic Minds to rep for a company. Who is Trauma1.....he is a hard working, master of the medical field, husband, brother, leader,and well respected member of our community. He is my hero,and my bestfriend. Growing up he taught me all I know about supplements and training... Why fight it...choose the obvious choice..........Thank-you

....I deserve an emmy for that performance

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lot's of great applications.

I can honestly say I believe I have it narrowed down to a select few. I will definitely be using the next few days to make a final decision on just 2.

For those who have not got in on this, you have until Dec. 3.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say trauma1 is perhaps the best choice on Anabolic Minds to rep for a company. Who is Trauma1.....he is a hard working, master of the medical field, husband, brother, leader,and well respected member of our community. He is my hero,and my bestfriend. Growing up he taught me all I know about supplements and training... Why fight it...choose the obvious choice..........Thank-you

Wow.......that is amazing to hear dan. I'm speechless! I couldn't have picked a better bro in my lifetime! We have been through alot and the best part is we learned alot through trial, error, and experience in bodybuilding. Trip is my bro, and my best friend period!!!! Anyone who picks trip up you are blessed in so many ways. He represents what this sport/profession personifies :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

lmao! you dont deserve no emmy son...that was sweet tho *tear*

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let's see, trauma, trip, UNC, matthew. I am so glad I don't have to pick. :D

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Trauma and Gix for reps!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
To be completely honest... My relationship started out rocky with Gixx and some of the B-Squad, because I would go in their threads and d1ck around, and they didn't know me well...So I was pretty much asking to be disliked...But after sometime reading some of the great insight that they bring to the boards (outside of the General Chat sect. haha) I was amazed.

Not only are these guys very knowledgeable, they are fun to be around. There is never really a dull moment, and I, as a fellow businessman, think this characteristic is extremely important in the success of any company.

So Click, you really can't go wrong with any of these guys. There all good dudes.

Good Luck to everyone that applied.

-Mani

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be completely honest... My relationship started out rocky with Gixx and some of the B-Squad, because I would go in their threads and d1ck around, and they didn't know me well...So I was pretty much asking to be disliked...But after sometime reading some of the great insight that they bring to the boards (outside of the General Chat sect. haha) I was amazed.

Not only are these guys very knowledgeable, they are fun to be around. There is never really a dull moment, and I, as a fellow businessman, think this characteristic is extremely important in the success of any company.

So Click, you really can't go wrong with any of these guys. There all good dudes.

Good Luck to everyone that applied.

-Mani
Wow manifesto that was great. No hard feelings in the past brother.......i think you are BDS material and you tell trip i said that :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let's see, trauma, trip, UNC, matthew. I am so glad I don't have to pick. :D
I'm out bro........Trauma is the best choice!!!! He is a wayyy smarter guy than me...i just look better...hahaha

But for real any company would,and should be proud to have trauma on their side!!!!

If I worked in the medical field,and had all the knowledge he had........I dont really thing there is a better combination.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm out bro........Trauma is the best choice!!!! He is a wayyy smarter guy that me...i just look better...hahaha

But for real any company would,and should be proud to have trauma on their side!!!!

If I worked in the medical field,and had all the knowledge he had........I dont really thing there is a better combination.
Thanks brotha....you have me beat now.....but if i have axis labs back come the end of 2008 i'll have you smoked son :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Matthew, UNC, Gixx and trama all good picks...i had orignally said Matthew though, so he is my top pick, unfortunatly my picks mean nothing

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Quite a few great app's and great people to choice from here at AM, Click has his hands full, but it's definetly good to know there is such a great group of folks interested in joining this great company.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Axis is getting some serious applications. best of luck to everyone

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I told myself that I probably wouldn't do this again unless I thought the opportunity would be worthwhile. Anyhow, i thought I'd throw my hat into this to make things interesting.

NAME: Solomon AKA slow-mun and solomon1979
ANABOLIC MINDS POST COUNT: 432 with 126 rep points
AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY: Have only used the basics such as Smash and CEE capsules. I have a bottle of Hypertest that will be used shortly.
AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 8 I have only used two of them, so it would be unfair to score myself higher.
GENERAL SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 9
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU: I have experience as a former representative for EST Nutrition.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I told myself that I probably wouldn't do this again unless I thought the opportunity would be worthwhile. Anyhow, i thought I'd throw my hat into this to make things interesting.

AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY: Have only used the basics such as Smash and CEE capsules. I have a bottle of Hypertest that will be used shortly.
AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 8 I have only used two of them, so it would be unfair to score myself higher.
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU: I have experience as a former representative for EST Nutrition.
Sh*t just hit the fan. Sol was one of the best reps that I ever delt with when he was with EST. Alot of great guys appling here!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

WOW! Sol? You serious? Repping's finest right here for sure! Don't know many smarter fellaz than Sol, or more helpful either really.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Sol? You serious? Repping's finest right here for sure! Don't know many smart fellaz than Sol, or more helpful either really.
Yeah, I'm serious:lol:. I would welcome the opportunity to be a rep again for a company with a decent line and lack of possible drama. I think Axis Labs is one of those opportunities.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Wow! Great to see you apply Sol! So many great folks, Click is going to be pulling his hair out now if he already wasn't.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be very busy for the next few days so I decided to make my decision today.

It was very hard, I had a lot of awesome guys with very awesome backgrounds.

The 2 Reps I chose were......

Matthew76 & Slow-Mun aka Solomon.

It was very hard, but when it came down to it these two guys are what I thought the company was looking for at this present time.

Thank you all for applying, this was a very hard job for me to do.

Matthew76 & Slow-Mun, please PM me your email address. I will try to get you all set up as soon as I can. Very busy around here. Or get in contact with me on AIM. Name=KeithEClick

Thanks again to everyone that applied!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I am going to be very busy for the next few days so I decided to make my decision today.

It was very hard, I had a lot of awesome guys with very awesome backgrounds.

The 2 Reps I chose were......

Matthew76 & Slow-Mun aka Solomon.

It was very hard, but when it came down to it these two guys are what I thought the company was looking for at this present time.

Thank you all for applying, this was a very hard job for me to do.

Matthew78 & Slow-Mun, please PM me your email address. I will try to get you all set up as soon as I can. Veyr busy around here.

Thanks again to everyone that applied!
CONGRATZ! Both are well deserving and welcome to the team!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to Matthew and Solomon. 2 great guys that I know will represent Axis Labs with dignity.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys:woohoo:. Its good to be on board with a great company and good bunch of reps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congtats Matthew76 you my boy blue.....trauma should have got the other spot though :hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the rep positions guys

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Wow Trip pulling out.

I think Axis would be a great company to be a rep for. If I was down for reppin' I would choose this one.

As for as solid reps, my vote would go for Trauma and Matt.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Trip pulling out...
Trip demonstrated maturity and grace by withdrawing.
Trauma, every "disappointment" is a blessing.
Congratulations, Matthew and Slow-Mun!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to decide on this one :) All were great candidates. Congrats matt + slo!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM - sent

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Congradulations to Slow!

I am looking forward to this oppurtunity.

Positive thinking leads to positive actions - God Bless!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great picks Click

Matty my original pick got it, im pumped

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unc gets my vote. very knowledgeable and has his ego in check.:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
unc gets my vote. very knowledgeable and has his ego in check.:thumbsup:
lol i honestly thought you should have scored that spot T. After all Ive only heard of you talking about axis lab. Ive heard the wonders of furz from you :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol i honestly thought you should have scored that spot T. After all Ive only heard of you talking about axis lab. No one else besides you have really mentioned them before unless a rep position comes along of course :lol: Ive heard the wonders of furz from you :thumbsup:
thanks cellar, i have a full time job. furazadrol is in the top 5 supps ive ever used. i can say that totally unbiased. still think unc would have been a good choice.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ehem about my earlier post lol. I by NO way meant it in a negative way. I was basically implementing that I was rooting for T. My two picks were actually T and Matt. After Tripdog dropped out of course :lol: Sorry bout that misunderstanding @_@. Dont take that previous comment as a swing at you guys or anything. No need to start any e-fights (ehem reaper) here :lol: