Axis Labs Xtract

jrw

Awards
  • Established
There is a 10 day supply in a bottle. Is it meant to be taken for 10 days, or just for 3-4 days a couple of times?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never even heard of this...but interested.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-4 days a couple of times.

source: I used to be the Head Rep for Axis Labs centuries ago.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
3-4 days a couple of times.

source: I used to be the Head Rep for Axis Labs centuries ago.
How good is this stuff? I just got the bottle, haven't tried it yet. Trying to time it just right, going to Daytona Beach next week.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to take a diuretic? Are you competing or something?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How good is this stuff? I just got the bottle, haven't tried it yet. Trying to time it just right, going to Daytona Beach next week.
Works as it says it will. Only negative side-effect I had was terrible headaches. (most likely from dehydration)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 8 caps a day one bottle will last ten days.. I'm going on a week long cruise Christmas day to new years day. If I start it the day before I leave and take it for 8 days, willthat be alright? Or is there a time limit on consecutive days?

What if I wanted to cut the dosage in half an go for 16 days at 4 caps a day? Which method would be most effective? Thanks!

I ask bc there are fat burners like
2shredded and animal
Cuts that you take for 3 weeks in a row.. The doses are HALF of the 1700mg complex in xtract. So my thinking is to draw out the usage by cutting the 1700mg (8 caps) in half to 850mg (4 caps) and just use it longer.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 8 caps a day one bottle will last ten days.. I'm going on a week long cruise Christmas day to new years day. If I start it the day before I leave and take it for 8 days, willthat be alright? Or is there a time limit on consecutive days?

What if I wanted to cut the dosage in half an go for 16 days at 4 caps a day? Which method would be most effective? Thanks!

I ask bc there are fat burners like
2shredded and animal
Cuts that you take for 3 weeks in a row.. The doses are HALF of the 1700mg complex in xtract. So my thinking is to draw out the usage by cutting the 1700mg (8 caps) in half to 850mg (4 caps) and just use it longer.
It will work for you, but make sure to not rebound harshly after discontinuing its usage. Meaning do not blow up from eating like slob post event. Thet is a recipe for looking like hell for days....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will work for you, but make sure to not rebound harshly after discontinuing its usage. Meaning do not blow up from eating like slob post event. Thet is a recipe for looking like hell for days....
Yeaa I hte when I come off a diuretic bc I go back to normal, but that week longperiod where your body over compensates.. Omg it's torture it makes me want to never come off.