AX PHERA-PLEX/SUPERDROL/PROSTANOZOL 6wk Cycle

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
clos i was thinking about running the same cycle but i have got alot of opinions stating that i would get better results if i split up the cycle instead of a 6wk cycle. What do u think?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Excellent log... very clear, concise, and informative.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
clos i was thinking about running the same cycle but i have got alot of opinions stating that i would get better results if i split up the cycle instead of a 6wk cycle.
split up the cycle into what?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
one pp or sd cycle now then the other at the appropiate time.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
This has got to be one of the best logs I've seen. I put together a cycle a week or so ago, but I'm changing it. I just ordered a bottle of Phera-Plex today. I'm gonna plan on starting this cycle around early Feb.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize I had ANY replys to my log....no email notification, sorry guys.

I am proud to hear that my log is helping out a bit and that it is being well accepted.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
clos i was thinking about running the same cycle but i have got alot of opinions stating that i would get better results if i split up the cycle instead of a 6wk cycle. What do u think?
I have something that might help you out....let me go get it.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I composed the following to help out members in similar situations such as your.
---------------------

The following Cycle plans are based on the feedback we received from Anabolic Xtreme Products. What worked, what didn’t. I receive many daily emails to set up cycle plans, these emilas are very much welcome and encouraged, but I wish to make them public for your convenience. I have divided the cycles depending on the number of previous AX hormonal cycles you have used. These cycles are not intended to be an obligation, they are only examples. Also, keep in mind that body weight / previous cycles, diet and training are all VERY critical to determine which cycle fits you best. So I ask that you email me or any other Anabolic Xtreme rep if you need any assistance BEFORE beginning any of the following cycles.

AX PHERA-PLEX:
1st Cycle
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 10mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
2nd Cycle
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 10mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 4- Phera-Plex 30mg
3nd Cycle
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 4- Phera-Plex 40mg
AX PROSTANOZOL:
1st Cycle
Wk 1- Prostanozol 75mg
Wk 2- Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 3- Prostanozol 150mg
Wk 4- Prostanozol 150mg(optional)
2nd Cycle
Wk 1- Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 2- Prostanozol 125mg
Wk 3- Prostanozol 150mg
Wk 4- Prostanozol 200mg

3rd Cycle

Wk 1- Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 2- Prostanozol 150mg
Wk 3- Prostanozol 175mg
Wk 4- Prostanozol 200mg

AX ERGO MAX LMG:
1st Cycle
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 10mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
2nd Cycle
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
3rd Cycle
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 30mg

AX SUPERDROL:
1st Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 10mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 20mg
2nd Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 10mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 30mg
3rd Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 30mg
Other options..(Mix and Match):
(The following cycles are NOT recommended and strongly discouraged to be used for 1st time, inexperienced AAS/PH/PS users)
AX Ergo Max LMG & AX Prostanozol :
Level 1
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 10mg / Prostanozol 50mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 75mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 75mg
Level 2
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 20mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 150mg
Level 3
Wk 1- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 2- Ergo Max LMG 20mg / Prostanozol 125mg
Wk 3- Ergo Max LMG 30mg / Prostanozol 150mg

AX SUPERDROL & AX Prostanozol
1st Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 10mg / Prostanozol 75mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 150mg
2nd Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 10mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 125mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 150mg
3rd Cycle
Wk 1- Superdrol 10mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 2- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 3- Superdrol 30mg / Prostanozol 150mg

Advanced Cycles (Mix and Match):
Level One
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 20mg / Superdrol 10mg
Wk 4- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
Level Two
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 4- Phera-Plex 20mg / Superdrol 10mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg
Level Three
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 4- Phera-Plex 30mg / Superdrol 10mg / Prostanozol 75mg (optional)
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 100mg
Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg / Prostanozol 125mg
** Phera-Plex may be replaced with Ergo Max LMG
-Every cycle requires that you research thoroughly
-Every cycle requires PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
HOLY DETAIL BATMAN!! Nice bro! Man make s me feel like an unorganized person:trout:! Thanks for sharing your log with us.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wow nice job c-los very usefull thread, Good job congrats, you coulda eaten more MEAT goes along whey lol. Thanks for the heads up I loke the finishing touch on the dosage chart what about pp and prostan cycle dosing.lol

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
HOLY DETAIL BATMAN!! Nice bro! Man make s me feel like an unorganized person:trout:! Thanks for sharing your log with us.
Thank you, I wil have another soon enough.....AX new anabolic product Herbal Hypertrophic.

jagleaso

Awards
Hey buddy,
Just wanted to say thanks for that great log. I watched it very closely and I have to admit i was expecting more from Phera-Plex but nonetheless, amazing job.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy,
Just wanted to say thanks for that great log. I watched it very closely and I have to admit i was expecting more from Phera-Plex but nonetheless, amazing job.
Thank you for the kind words.
I do no want to say that PP will work best at lengthy cycles, but I am quite confident that if I had done 4-6 weeks of PP, I would have had great(er) gains. I could feel the PP kicking in hard, but wanted to stay on schedule and as planned.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
excellent log. you answered lots of my questions. props.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Great Log. Very detailed.

Any post cycle or post pct bloodwork?

Have you maintained gains?

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
C-los
On week 4 of the cycle, combining SD and PP would you take PP or SD first and how many hours apart? I am finishing up my 3 wk of the cycle at 30 mg of PP. I am thinking on the following:

7 am- 10 mg PP
11 am-10 mg SD
*and maybe*
4 pm- 10 mg PP

What do you think?

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
C-los
On week 4 of the cycle, combining SD and PP would you take PP or SD first and how many hours apart? I am finishing up my 3 wk of the cycle at 30 mg of PP. I am thinking on the following:

7 am- 10 mg PP
11 am-10 mg SD
*and maybe*
4 pm- 10 mg PP

What do you think?
There is no significant difference if you take PP or SD first. How and when you consume them are the key factors.

Also, stay at a higher dose with the PP...it's NOT wise to lower the dasage from 30 to 10.
Stay at 30/10 or 20/10.
How have your side effects been?
Let me know what you think and I'll try to set up the consumption timing.

If you want to stay at 10/10, then consume 8-10 hrs apart. If you're doing 30mg take 6-8 hrs apart PP then the SD. For 40 mg take them 4-6 hrs apart 10PP 10SD 10PP and 10 PP

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great Log. Very detailed.

Any post cycle or post pct bloodwork?

Have you maintained gains?
THANKS!!! :)
I will most likely have blood work post PCT, I already have my post cycle bloodwork posted at Iron Mass.

Week 1 of PCT my weight dropped ~4lbs, I ate every hours or so :eek: Eating ~4,300-4,500cals everyday and my training was very, very intense. At that time, weights were also increasing. And water weight was drastically leaving my body. week 1 with Retain, I was going to the bathroom every ~15 minutes!

week 2 is when my endurance ad strength began to diminish, but not at an alarming rate. I was still hitting the heavy weights. Eating ~4,000-4,300cals everyday, quite clean. Vascularity was VERY noticeable.

week 3 I have lost an overall of 5-7.5lbs. on various exercises, so a small amount of strength is gone. After introducing 5 Tetra to my PCT, weights/lifts, endurance and recovery are gradually and steadily increasing.
I am almost at the same strength level, as week 1 of PCT...almost.

No sides from Nolvadex

Rebound XT at 75/50/25/25, no acne, I am sure it is also affecting my strength, helping me keep most of it.

Retain A new and permanent staple to my PCTs, rep or no rep I will also have this product for my PCT. Increase thirst, 1st week is "visit the bathroom every 15 minutes" week :D Increase vascularity, and I am NOT the skinny vascular type.

5 Tetra Very fast acting when it came to strength and stamina, lifts are increasing and normal rates, muscle hardness is BACK!, :), no acne, no increase in libido, and overall a greatfull addition to my PCT.
On my first cycle, I lost a great amount of weight, LBM and strength after week 1 and 2.

Key Points: EAT EAT EAT!!!, do not lower calories/carbs protein!!! Continue training hard, even more intense than before...you got the gains now keep them. Anti cortisol/cortisol reducer, I am also down 3pts as of 1 week ago on my BF% :) and of course, stay hydrated.

Spartan117

Awards
Hey bro awesome log, wish I'd read this a couple months ago. I used SD w/o any knowledge and didn't keep track of any gains. I know not very smart. Didn't know about this website then. I am curious about PCT after week 3 or more importantly what gains you kept. I feel about 80% as strong as when I finished SD. I still get compliments of how much bigger I've gotten.