Athletix Sports Stim-Free Pre workout sample review-

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used this sample last Month, and totally forgot the review, but did not forget the product at all!

Appearance- ummm, well it came in a little baggy an didn't look appealing, but the product didn't contain anything that wAs visually alarming.

Mixability- threw it in the shaker like I always do, water, shake shake shake done. Too east, no clumping.

Taste- I remember that I liked it better than I thought I would, but don't remember what the flavor was!! That is why I should have done this review right away

Performance- i utilized this pre-workout for a session of insanity followed by some pushups/pullups. I cam say that vascularity was evident, great overall sense of goo blood flow, muscles stayed strong and endurance was up. Also, i believe recovery time was improved.

I am interested in trying a longer run of this in the future, with some heavy volume and big lifts. Just to see its full potential.

Overall I would say that this seems like a solid product and i would consider buying some in the future

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Flavour is Watermelon :D This is going to be a sick product for pumps and endurance!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used this sample last Month, and totally forgot the review, but did not forget the product at all!

Appearance- ummm, well it came in a little baggy an didn't look appealing, but the product didn't contain anything that wAs visually alarming.

Mixability- threw it in the shaker like I always do, water, shake shake shake done. Too east, no clumping.

Taste- I remember that I liked it better than I thought I would, but don't remember what the flavor was!! That is why I should have done this review right away

Performance- i utilized this pre-workout for a session of insanity followed by some pushups/pullups. I cam say that vascularity was evident, great overall sense of goo blood flow, muscles stayed strong and endurance was up. Also, i believe recovery time was improved.

I am interested in trying a longer run of this in the future, with some heavy volume and big lifts. Just to see its full potential.

Overall I would say that this seems like a solid product and i would consider buying some in the future
Nice review drew! How were the pumps from pullups/pushups. I feel like no matter what the preworkout is I can't get a good pump going from pullups but as I soon as I go heavy on a lat pulldown machine they come on with a vengeance!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as I take in some carbs with my pre-workout pumps are nuts!