Athletix Sports Non Stim Pre workout Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I tried the non stim for Athletix. I take my pre-workouts on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. I mixed it in a shaker cup in about 20 oz water. First thing is it tastes really good. I'm not sure what the flavor is suppose to be but it tasted like watermelon to me. I noticed it didn't mix well at all. Shaking it up several times before each sip it didn't seem to want to mix. I had to chew a few chunks that didn't mix. Noticed a bit of it stuck to the sides of the shaker cup also.

Now as far as results go I really didn't feel anything energywise at all. What I did notice is increased focus. Also it made me run to the bathroom for #2!. It also seemed to make me more tired than normal and more relaxed than I want to be before working out. It made it difficult to workout because I was feeling so relaxed. I could still feel the focus though. It was like I was trying to catch up with myself. Maybe if I stacked it with a good strong stimulant I would have been able to take advantage of the focused feeling I had. I felt focused but too tired to take advantage of it!.

I got plenty of sleep last night too, it was only after I ingested this non stim pre workout that I started to feel tired. Wish I would have taken a strong stimulant with it. I really think that way I would have been able to take advantage of the increased focus. Taking it with a strong stim would reduce any jitters and allow me to focus. I read that JD says not to combine it with the stim though.

Anyway, thanks to Athletix and JD for letting me try this product out. I appreciate the generosity of companies that are willing to let people try out samples for free before they purchase an entire jug. Thanks again.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

How were the pumps?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get any pumps from it all.

Thats odd, hmm, perhaps a second try with it will go better, the pumps and endurance from this product should be very good, can't wait until the profiles are released.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats odd, hmm, perhaps a second try with it will go better, the pumps and endurance from this product should be very good, can't wait until the profiles are released.

Yeah if I could try stacking it with a stimulant product I think it would go much better.