Athletix is looking for a Logger!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
EBF_2356 Hyde

Our lucky loggers!

We think this will be great to have a PL competitor and a Cross-fitter logging, we should get a good set of feedback on strength and endurance enhancement and whatever our loggers notice.

Also keep an eye out for Tagger and his youtube review. While you are there follow Athletix as well :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations guys!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Congrats fellas!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks again D!!@

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Congratulations guys

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats boys!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Good luck fellas, look forward to honest opinions and following along to hear what you think.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! So glad I put my app in - this looks very promising. Interested to see how it treats EBF; Crossfit gets a ton of crap, but there's just so many people associated with it you're bound to have idiots giving it a bad name. The reality is that the high level competitors are elite athletes with jaw-dropping capabilities, and their skills go beyond generalized crossfit routines. Many have considerably above-average weightlifting and even powerlifting skill, and the level of leanness maintained year-round is higher than most bodybuilders in their offseason.

Will kipping pullups build mass like a real pullup? No. Is a Paleo diet really necessary or ideal? Not particularly, for an athlete. Is it good that more people are getting their asses off the couch and learning to lift weights & pay some attention to their diet? Hell yeah!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! So glad I put my app in - this looks very promising. Interested to see how it treats EBF; Crossfit gets a ton of crap, but there's just so many people associated with it you're bound to have idiots giving it a bad name. The reality is that the high level competitors are elite athletes with jaw-dropping capabilities, and their skills go beyond generalized crossfit routines. Many have considerably above-average weightlifting and even powerlifting skill, and the level of leanness maintained year-round is higher than most bodybuilders in their offseason.

Will kipping pullups build mass like a real pullup? No. Is a Paleo diet really necessary or ideal? Not particularly, for an athlete. Is it good that more people are getting their asses off the couch and learning to lift weights & pay some attention to their diet? Hell yeah!
Since starting crossfit all my lifts have increased enormously.
Back squat 150kg to 180kg
Deadlift 180kg to 240kg
Strict press 60kg to 85kg
Jerk 75kg to 105kg

It has changed my life and ways greatly

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since starting crossfit all my lifts have increased enormously. Back squat 150kg to 180kg Deadlift 180kg to 240kg Strict press 60kg to 85kg Jerk 75kg to 105kg It has changed my life and ways greatly
Interested to see this log as I just mentioned this stuff to you. ;)

Ergonine is awesome.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interested to see this log as I just mentioned this stuff to you. ;)

Ergonine is awesome.
I can't wait now man!!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since starting crossfit all my lifts have increased enormously.
Back squat 150kg to 180kg
Deadlift 180kg to 240kg
Strict press 60kg to 85kg
Jerk 75kg to 105kg

It has changed my life and ways greatly
Impressive. Nobody's gonna argue w/ 200lbs added to their squat+dead, or another 55lbs on their OHP! Especially when they weren't beginner gains; we're talking improvements in a habitual lifter.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
EBF_2356 Hyde

Our lucky loggers!

We think this will be great to have a PL competitor and a Cross-fitter logging, we should get a good set of feedback on strength and endurance enhancement and whatever our loggers notice.

Also keep an eye out for Tagger and his youtube review. While you are there follow Athletix as well :)
Im excited to make this video for you guys!

A great group of guys over there at Athletix and this is a great tasting product guys, definitely staple worthy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nice. Can you PM me tracking If ok bud
Sure thing.
How long do US orders normally take to get to you? I can't even make a guess for AUS

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would estimate 4 weeks but tracking usually gives me a good indication

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would estimate 4 weeks but tracking usually gives me a good indication
Wow I thought my international shipping was a pain that is crazy

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had to wait 3-5 weeks on occasion, especially around holidays.