~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey there sorry about the delay I just emailed my addy. My daughter was born last week and it was a little crazy this week. But I am good to go and ready to provide a great detailed log with pics.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Hey there sorry about the delay I just emailed my addy. My daughter was born last week and it was a little crazy this week. But I am good to go and ready to provide a great detailed log with pics.
WOW, congratulations.:dance:

I received your addy and will ship out today.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Thats great man! Congrats!!!!!

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
grats on the new one. We dont recommed feeding the baby IXL.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Are you sure no IXL for the little one maybe in the bottle?:think:

:fool2:
It's never to early to increase one's CARN concentrations..j/k. :)

BTW, your bottle shipped out today Priority mail. You should have it early next week.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen do we have a track no# for ole SWG.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I forget if Steel Edge has caffeine?

I'm stopping all stims today (headaches - ugh!) and have been looking for a pre-WO formula that doesn't have any caffeine (or stims period).
I thought Steel Edge didn't - but alas with no caffeine I'm foggy today. :think:

Thanks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

I'm stopping all stims today (headaches - ugh!) and have been looking for a pre-WO formula that doesn't have any caffeine (or stims period).
I thought Steel Edge didn't - but alas with no caffeine I'm foggy today. :think:

Thanks.

• More Strength, Better Workouts. SteelEdge utilizes essential Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) with an emphasis on leucine, Trimethyglycine, and caffeine to push your strength and physical performance. Stay alert and energized long past your workout.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (23g)
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 82
Total Carbohydrates: 13g 5%
-Sugars: 0g
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene): 3333IU 33%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 200mg 333%
Niacin (as Niacinamide: 25mg 125%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl): 10mg 500%
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin): 150mcg 2500%
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate): 15mg 2%
Phosphorus: (as Sodium Phosphate): 62mg 6%
Magnesium (Magnesium Malate): 5mg 1%
Sodium (as Sodium Phosphate): 85mg 4%
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate): 42mg

Intensity/Energy Blend: 3515mg
(Tyrosine, Taurine, Pyridoxine HCl, Magnesium Malate, Cyanocobalamin)

Strength/Endurance Blend: 2700mg
(L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, TMG [Trimethylglycine], Caffeine anhydrous [200mg])

Focus/MentalEdge Blend: 1638mg
(Acetyl-L-Carrnitine, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-GPC [Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine])

Recovery/Electrolyte Blend: 1254mg
(L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Green Tea [90% Catechins, 60% EGCG], Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate)

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Rice Oligodextrin, Natural Citrus Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Awesome now i can order an extra bottle or two, bc im assuming this log is going to kick azz. nutra is awesome, powers unite.

Exactly what I was thinking, I was waiting to order some stuff till NP picked them up that way I could order all together.

:woohoo:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
Yes, 200mg of caffeine per scoop.

I hear you on stopping all stims, I think it's a good a idea ever now and than. We actually DON'T recommend people take SteelEdge everyday, due to the caffeine content and of course SteelEdge is designed to work with you Pre-Workout needs.

We dosed SteelEdge, so 1-1.5 scoops is enough for approximately 98% of our users. Other Pre-Workout sups I have used, I have to usually take 2-4 scoops to feel anything and they recommend you take it EVERY day.

We took a different approach on Pre-Workout nutrition when designing SteelEdge. :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone received their products yet?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
AEN,
Any chance at a caffeine-free version??

Please.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
AEN,
Any chance at a caffeine-free version??

Please.
I wish I could say yes, but the chances of a caffeine free version as very slim.

I do understand where you are coming from very well though.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Not yet maybe today. Would it be okay to take AP? or would you rather solo?

Ill shoot over a list of supps I have and you tell me if you would like me to add in any.

For the sake of accuracy in this log, I would prefer you run it solo, as you may not no which effects are coming from which product and the end results could be skewed!

Please do send over your list of sups

Thanks

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of accuracy in this log, I would prefer you run it solo, as you may not no which effects are coming from which product and the end results could be skewed!

Please do send over your list of sups

Thanks
You got it.
:afro:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today already used 2 servings tonight will start my log here in a little bit, gotta have it looking good.:thumbsup:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today already used 2 servings tonight will start my log here in a little bit, gotta have it looking good.:thumbsup:
Sounds good! The great thing about Anabolic Minds, is that they make it A LOT easier to add the vbar code to your posts.....it's so much better than any other forum I have been on :cool:

:djparty:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

AM community, if you have been interested in trying our products, NOW is the TIME. Until the end of this month NutraPlanet is offering a sale, with the lowest pricing on our products ANYWHERE on the net. In the world for that matter. :)

Athletic Edge
Take advantage, while supplies last!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62856-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62473-intraxcell-sports-supplement.html

:djparty:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
GOt my supps guys!!!! ordered a few more bottles of Steeledge/ intraxcell to get some solid gains!!! gonna snap some PRE pics and get this log up and running!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
GOt my supps guys!!!! ordered a few more bottles of Steeledge/ intraxcell to get some solid gains!!! gonna snap some PRE pics and get this log up and running!!
:clean: :dl: :good: :bb: :bb2:

Yep, Nutraplanet has a great deal on our stuff right now! Good luck, looking forward to your log!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the log for 30 days or 60 days? Does any one know? The studies I have been reading shows results from a 60 day period so I would like to know.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Is the log for 30 days or 60 days? Does any one know? The studies I have been reading shows results from a 60 day period so I would like to know.
While we have had 90 day logs, these are all 30 days in duration.

The Beta-Alanine studies range from 4-12 weeks, with significant performance benefits starting at week two.

The largest increase in CARN concentrations are within the first 4 weeks, but months 2-3 continue to significantly increase CARN concentration and performance gains.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will I be able to give a positive log with a 30 day cycle. Would you like me to buy another bottle to give a better representation of your product?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Will I be able to give a positive log with a 30 day cycle. Would you like me to buy another bottle to give a better representation of your product?
Oh yes, 30 days will give you a very good idea how well IXL works. Read the below thread, which is a compilation of the majority of logs that are 30 days. The 90 day log may be in there too. :)

All but TWO or our testers got great performance gains or lean muscle increases in the first month, as you will see below. The two testers, that were slow to respond, did go on for another 2 months with IXL and than received the big performance increases that other received earlier on. We do recommend three month cycles of IXL to maximize its effectiveness as the research shows. But, ONE month will bring about very noticeable gains in the vast majority of users!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62856-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as I can give a positive log in response to the product for 30 days that is fine.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
As long as I can give a positive log in response to the product for 30 days that is fine.
It's plenty of time to know if you like IntraXCell.

We haven't had a SINGLE disappointed tester. :cheers: