~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
Yea.....I did see the 90 day one on BB.com thats why i figured id ask.

If chosen, Id be interested in after the 30 days doing the stack with X-Factor.

Have you have any feedback with that stack(INtraXcell, Steel Edge and X-Factor) or have any idea how that may go?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea.....I did see the 90 day one on BB.com thats why i figured id ask.

If chosen, Id be interested in after the 30 days doing the stack with X-Factor.

Have you have any feedback with that stack(INtraXcell, Steel Edge and X-Factor) or have any idea how that may go?
The only potential contraindication I am aware of is the NAC content in IntraXcell with X-Factor.

You are better off asking the MN guys though, as I am not up on all the things they are now suggesting you can or can not take with it.

If you get on our SE/IXL stack, I don't you will feel the need to add anything else though, aside from creatine (currently using greenMAG)...:)

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
Yea after seeing some of the results it doesnt really appear that you need anything beyond the two....just thought it could be intertesting to see what more X Factor could do with the stack.

Another question, For the logs is it ok for testers to take Creatine(Bulk CEE) or do you want it strictly just the stack?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea after seeing some of the results it doesnt really appear that you need anything beyond the two....just thought it could be intertesting to see what more X Factor could do with the stack.

Another question, For the logs is it ok for testers to take Creatine(Bulk CEE) or do you want it strictly just the stack?
Yeah, I hear you. :)

To address your last question, here is our stance. The two main supplements that are going to skew the results with our stack are creatine products and other products with ba in them. We don't want anyone starting with our product if they have been on a ba product for a few weeks prior or are currently on them.

Regarding, creatine, if you are on it already, that is OK, but we DON't want you starting it when you start our products. We would really prefer that our testers are not on creatine at all prior or during using our products. But, if you are on creatine, now, we DON't want you to stop, which would really skew the results.

We all know creatine, works very well and anything you put it in will work. What we want to get across is, just how powerful IXL or SE are as stand alone's and just how different in particular IntraXCell effects are compared creatine.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
In the choosing process NOW!!

To improve your chances of being chosen..my paypal account is... :dance:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
TESTERS!!!!

IntraXCell/SteelEdge Stack

Kixazz2526
somewhatgifted

IntraXCell

Sputnik
Titanup
Confusious

:djparty:

All testers need to PM me their NAME/ADDRESS. Products will ship out Monday!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

These are some BEFORE/AFTER pictures from our latest round of testers over @ BB.com. He was using both IntraXCell and SteelEdge for 30 days. These pictures were actually taken on Day#1 & Day#19! Not even 3 full weeks. :cool:

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
grats to the testers. I look forward to your logs.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sent to skircus, thanks for the opportunity to rock this supplement. Nice pics, im going to blow up on this!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Still need addy's from:

TitanUp
Confuscious

:drunk:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:dance:

thanks guys, it was worth the wait.
I think we have a good group here and am really looking forward to interacting with you during your logs.

We have had SO many logs done by now, that we have really learned the ins and outs of our products from an anecdotal perspective. Not to mention all of us AEN people, have been on our products for quite some time now, so we have alot to share in terms of maximizing thier effectivness.

BTW, I just noticed your signature, always been a big rollins fan, especially his spoken word. Smart guy, intense, strong convictions, great insight and brutley honest, all qualities I admire.:cool:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Brutally honest... judging by The AEN avatars this stuff HAS to work Athletic Edge and skircus7 are ripped.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Which section do you want the log? daily updates, or weekly? i have a good idea about what ill do, any suggs?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Brutally honest... judging by The AEN avatars this stuff HAS to work Athletic Edge and skircus7 are ripped.
:bb3:

LOL.....thanks. The best thing about IntraXCell, is that it really does allow you to push yourself harder/longer in the gym. Of course we all know that: diet, workout routine, and rest are the biggest factors in how someone will look. Once you have those three things down to a science, quality supplements like IntraXCell and SteelEdge give you a huge advantage.

We are really looking forward to your logs. It will be a fun 30 days for all of us!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Heh..thank you. :)

BTW, until you receive your products, please read through our FAQ threads, so you properly understand how to use our products and what/when to expect benefits.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
:nutkick:
lol.

In all seriousness thou, the stack is fantastic and many, including myself have had fantastic results. Both IXL and SE are a staple in my programs now. I even pack it for when I go on deployments. ITs good stuff.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I'm very much looking forward to receiving this and tracking the results with my powerlifting meet coming up, and having to drop 2.5kg to make weight

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm very much looking forward to receiving this and tracking the results with my powerlifting meet coming up, and having to drop 2.5kg to make weight
One of the nice things about IntraXCell is none of the ingredients cause you to hold water weight like creatine does, so it wont interfere when you are having to drop weight.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recieved my order today, not bad all the way up here (timewise) . I'll start a log in the supp review section in a day or so. thanks will bring samples to the guys up north on friday.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Recieved my order today, not bad all the way up here (timewise) . I'll start a log in the supp review section in a day or so. thanks will bring samples to the guys up north on friday.
Good to hear, PM me the link when of your review please. :)

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Could someone let me know when I should expect to recive, or otherwise send me the tracking number? cheers

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Could someone let me know when I should expect to recive, or otherwise send me the tracking number? cheers
Yes definately. Either Athletic Edge Nutrition or I will let you know when you should expect your package.

I will do my best to have that information to you by the end of the day.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Necro and jaymode had some great results i look forward to my package arrival.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to the testers.Ill be looking forward to your logs!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Necro and jaymode had some great results i look forward to my package arrival.
To you and our other international testers, please be patient. We have had some packages take 3 weeks to get to our international testers, regardless that we paid for a 4-6 day service. :)

Thanks

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I STILL NEED TITANUP'S NAME/ADDRESS!!!!!!

:smite:

:djparty:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Everyone's who we have received an address from, products have been shipped!

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
awesome....you know when we can expect it??

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
nice....im excited to get this started monday and see how it goes

thanks again for the opportunity

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
nice....im excited to get this started monday and see how it goes

thanks again for the opportunity
The logs are always fun for us and I will be looking forward to following along.

The main thing we ask of our testers is to thoroughly read our FAQ's, so you are familiar with the science and know what to expect and how to maximize their use.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html