ATD used as HCG

Ghosting

OK, I hate to pour salt on an old wound, but your replies Dr.D were funny as hell. http://www.musclegurus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1290#1290 You had to be leary about busting PA's chops on his board and knowing all his followers would side with him not knowing what you 2 are talking about. :rolleyes: There are certain people that make fun of Bobo every chance they get. All I have ever seen is Bobo put the intellectual smackdown about whatever subject he is talking about. Ive concluded he must have popped their internet egos at one time or they are just jealous. :afro:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol or Phera-plex?

Nothing super-suppressive like M1T.
25mg is probably good enough for SD, maybe 50mg in the last half. I'd consider 50mg right from the start with PP though. You may be able to maintain that dose or have to bump it to 75mg for the last half.

jimmypop13

Awards
so 25mg ED with superdrol. not every 3.5 days like hcg? thanks
-Chris

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
25mg is probably good enough for SD, maybe 50mg in the last half. I'd consider 50mg right from the start with PP though. You may be able to maintain that dose or have to bump it to 75mg for the last half.
Dr. D, sorry to bring up a thread that is so old, but I found this concept to be very interesting. I was just curious if you still think 50 mg is appropriate while on Phera-plex/ergomax, considering that the consensus has been that surpression is low? In addition, I was curious to see if anyone has used ATD on cycle, and if so any positive or negative feedback? Thanks in advance.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You could at least start at 25mg I suppose. If you stay swole, no need to bump it I guess. I've used 25-50mg of RXT on cycle with and without ultra low dose hCG @ 20-40iu/d with very nice results. You may want to ask Klaus too, I think he did a long fina cycle with some RXT. He noted positive support too as I remember.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the methylated version and it has been keeping things going during my current legal cycle at week 7.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, sorry to bring up a thread that is so old, but I found this concept to be very interesting. I was just curious if you still think 50 mg is appropriate while on Phera-plex/ergomax, considering that the consensus has been that surpression is low? In addition, I was curious to see if anyone has used ATD on cycle, and if so any positive or negative feedback? Thanks in advance.
I used ATD (50mgED) along with Ergomax (20mgED) for four (4) weeks straight with no noticable shutdown at all. The ATD does retard my libido a little, but that went away as soon as I started PCT with clomid. I think it was a good combo and would recommend it to people in the future.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Libido is definitely somewhat numbed on one pill of UHer but still there on demand.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used ATD (50mgED) along with Ergomax (20mgED) for four (4) weeks straight with no noticable shutdown at all. The ATD does retard my libido a little, but that went away as soon as I started PCT with clomid. I think it was a good combo and would recommend it to people in the future.
My experiences have been similar, during a four week cycle of PP i used one cap of UHer everynight, suppression seemed virtually non existant, although i do not have bloodwork to back that up. Now in 2nd week of PCT and whislt functional libido is a little low. Maca and fenu are helping rectify this however.

Mountaineer

Awards
I've used ATD during a SD cycle also. I remeber coming up on this discussion last fall and thought is was an intriguing concept. I ran a four week cycle of SD in October w/ 50mg of ATD throughout and noticed very little if any suppression. ATD has a tendency to affect my libido negatively after a few weeks as a standalone. Libido was slightly down during but not horrible, which is surprising because I'm sure estrogen levels were very low w/ the Superdrol & ATD. I thought I would try this same approach for my PP/Prostanazol cycle that I've been on for the last few weeks but definately did not have the same results. Within one week my ability to maintain good erections was non existent. This was really surprising because most user feedback from PP resports an increase in libido. I dropped the ATD from the stack and within a few days libido was back up and running. In fact it was excellent during the entire cycle even higher than normal. Suppression is more noticeable this time around however. My results really suprised me because I would have thought the ATD would of had a much more pronounced effect on libido during the SD cycle because of the anti-estrogenic effects of SD. PP aromatizes to some degree so if anything I would have thought the opposite would have happened?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
50mg of clomid EOD does a body good ball full size, libido fine. Don't know if it takes care of everything else

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
With Reloaded increasing my nut size while not on PCT, me thinks that it should be able to do something similar while on hormones.

Not sure it will increase them like HCG, but rather stop them from shrinking so much.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I ran ultra Hot whilst on a ergomax cycle and noticed very little gains, whilst ergo by itself good gains.. Maybe its the water bloat? Maybe its something ese.