AT2/OEP Vs. Erase/DAA

Bubba74

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to these boards and I wanted to get some feedback. I'm looking at a couple of stacks and wondered which was better for dropping fat. I have slacked off severly over the last year or more, I can make excuses about it being a move acrose the country for a new job, a new kid and the stressed of life, kids, work and everything under the sun.

Point is I am trying to get back in the game, get myself fit again and I am looking for some help supplement wise. I have taken Oxy Elite Pro before and had results with it. Now I am curious about stacking it with AT2 or should I go with Erase/DAA

I am currently 6'2 311# and my diet is being worked on, I eat healthy just not as much as I should. Anyway any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The former stack is the clear favorite for fat loss

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well you could always go at2/oep/erase

Bubba74

Awards
So I got the at2/oep/erase stack and I start it tomorrow. Gonna take weight and measurements tonight and kick the gyms ass for a few weeks and see what progress I've made.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So I got the at2/oep/erase stack and I start it tomorrow. Gonna take weight and measurements tonight and kick the gyms ass for a few weeks and see what progress I've made.
Good luck! Keep us updated.

Bubba74

Awards
So today was my first day on the stack. Didn't feel jittery or hyper, just not hungry! Blasted some legs and did intervals. So far so good.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Imo there's no reason not to stack all four if you are looking to recomp and catch up

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So today was my first day on the stack. Didn't feel jittery or hyper, just not hungry! Blasted some legs and did intervals. So far so good.
Thanks for the update