Anabeta with alphat2, oep, erase?

bjc110

Awards
So I am around 9 percent fat my goal is to put some lean muscle mass on and continue cutting down to about 7 percent body fat if iI were to mix in anabeta with the next round would it help or hurt the progress.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding a significant amount of LBM while continuing to lose BF at that level is a very tough task. I would save the Anabeta for when a lean bulk and let the rest of the stack work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am around 9 percent fat my goal is to put some lean muscle mass on and continue cutting down to about 7 percent body fat if iI were to mix in anabeta with the next round would it help or hurt the progress.
I recommend focusing on either gaining or leaning out, since, as Ryan pointed out, you're not going to gain a significant amount of lean mass OR lose a significant amount of bodyfat trying to do both simultaneously at a low body composition. That said, you COULD stack AnaBeta with the other products mentioned - you will be able to make progress, but it will be more in one direction than the other, and it WILL be slower than if you focused on one or the other.

~Rosie~