At the tail end of my first cycle gearing up for the next.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on the tail end of my hdrol cycle(week 5 going to 6) and fell in love with the recovery time being cut down.(size increase was nice too)It went well,went from 215 lbs to 227 of muscle!(up to 9% bf now though)Pct is taken care of and all is good. now I'm thinking about the next time...

The following question go to seasoned users.
I'm looking for a mild compound that is easier on the liver.Any suggestions?(I'm cross fit so cutter or bulker's ...it don't matter.)

Opinions are much appreciated.Go heavy,be safe.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack Katandrol & trenazone. katan 250/300/300/300/300/300
trenazone 75/75/112/112/112/112 (75mg is 1 ml, 112mg is 1.5ml)

N2Gaurd- cycle support

HCGenerate, clomid, forma stanzol - PCT

GL

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question...can you go lower than 20% calorie reduction while on ph's or will I deflate like my last cutt(30 mins jump rope for a month plus 20% reduction ...you live you learn)

PVL

Banned
Awards
dude you need to recover before going back on.........and I mean recover bro.

I made the same mistake when I was younger, thinking more is better when really your receptors are toast for 4-5 months after a cycle. there is a reason why I say time on=2x time off, meaning dont buy into broscience. if you are on for say 12 weeks, you need to be off for 24 weeks. believe me, you wont lose any size if you eat and rest properly.

keep your cardio in check and the fat gain will be minimal dude. 99% of the dudes telling you to do this and that, have NEVER done it, and talking nonsense. think about it like this, if there were than many people on AAS, why would they be online talking about it? dont you think they would want to keep it under raps?

lastly, if you arent getting any bigger by the 10th week, cut your cycle short and save your body the added stress.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
NONONO.Um...let me explain.I ran a 6 week cycle.I am starting back up in 6 months(blood work before).I don't mess around when it comes to pct.The jump rope thing was when I was in highschool....No ph's back then.just one stupid teen ager wanting those abs that I have now without much heavy cardio.Haha hope that clears things up.I was asking about the calorie thing because it peeks my curiosity as to how much ph's preserve when on a calorie deficit

PVL

Banned
Awards
honestly dude, i would continue eating the same as long as its healthy. let the cardio lean you out. when you cut cals while ON, its not a good idea, unless you are on major anabolics.

ive done this back and forth game with anabolics and the one thing i realized is that they really dont do much if you dont eat really really healthy and watch your cardio. last thing you need is heart or kidney problems. you need the added cals actually because it increases your base metabolism man.......basically while on, your body needs atleast 500 cals more a day.

ive NEVER "cut" while on cycle.........best time to cut is when you are clean so you know how your body reacts to cutting. once you figure that out, you can "grow into" your cycle........meaning losing bodyfat while gaining muscle..........

read up on kevin levrone, jay cutler, and other guys who only compete once a year........they are off 8 months of the year keeping lean. then when its time to get ready for olympia........they add in supplements slowly, getting the most out of each mg. thats the game you gotta play, because once ur tolerance is HIGH, ur screwed, lol