Assault Labs M-Sten Extreme Vs. IronMags Super-DMZ 3.0

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Which one is a better all-in-one oral for extreme gains?

Assault Labs M-Sten Extreme Vs. IronMags Super-DMZ 3.0?!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well its 1 compound vs 3,so kind of a no brainer. I wouldnt suggest dmz 3.0 if you have never used before.

blazay333

Awards
are you a first time user? M-Sten extreme is underdosed as compared to other single methyl msten products. Do more research if you're even comparing the two.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Well its 1 compound vs 3,so kind of a no brainer. I wouldnt suggest dmz 3.0 if you have never used before.
This will be my third cycle. I plan on Nolva and Erase Pro for a PCT. I'm trying to find a new CS. Any recommendations?

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
are you a first time user? M-Sten extreme is underdosed as compared to other single methyl msten products. Do more research if you're even comparing the two.
This will be my third cycle. It's not so much research as it is personal experiences. I've done the research. I'm just trying to find out what has worked better for others.

blazay333

Awards
What were your first 3 cycles so we can advise?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This will be my third cycle. It's not so much research as it is personal experiences. I've done the research. I'm just trying to find out what has worked better for others.
Just because it works a certain way for some doesnt mean it will work the same for you. I ran assault labs msten a few months back and got next to no strength increase even tho others had great strength increases. I gained 13lbs fairly dry tho.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
What were your first 3 cycles so we can advise?
Nothing too wow...

Epistane alone for 3 1/2 weeks just to try a prohormone out, and then Epistane with Halo-V for 4 weeks.

I guess I would like a more serious prohormone for bigger gains.

I've always taken a liver support, cycle support, and a PCT. I take other mass builders, but nothing worth mentioning.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Just because it works a certain way for some doesnt mean it will work the same for you. I ran assault labs msten a few months back and got next to no strength increase even tho others had great strength increases. I gained 13lbs fairly dry tho.
Yeah... You are right. For example, Epistane doesn't do ANYTHING for me. I'm trying to figure out what will through trial and error as most do.

Back to a good cycle support... I took AI Life Support. Not sure how good it is. Is there anything else worth checking out?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you need to do alot more research before running anything else. Not being a d1ck but from what you have said you are not ready. Imo

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have not used iml but i hear good things. Better have a good cycle supp with dmz 3.0. If it was me i would run dmz. Cruise around the forum you will find a good cycle supp. Or just use google.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I have not used iml but i hear good things. Better have a good cycle supp with dmz 3.0. If it was me i would run dmz. Cruise around the forum you will find a good cycle supp. Or just use google.
Do you recommend a good cycle supp?

blazay333

Awards
You haven't fully utilized EPI yet.

Try to run EP15TANE by OL for 6 weeks and see how you respond, you say you've done 3 cycles but its more like none, run at 45-60 mg per week.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
You haven't fully utilized EPI yet.

Try to run EP15TANE by OL for 6 weeks and see how you respond, you say you've done 3 cycles but its more like none, run at 45-60 mg per week.
Could I stack that with S-DMZ 3.0, or would that just be reckless?

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
why dont you just run halo or epi again, the right way. 4 weeks wont cut it. halo 50-75mg ed for 6 weeks or epi 40mg-50mg ed for 6 weeks.
i dont have any experience with the specific msten products that you listed, but ultradrol elite and nanodrol are strong as f*ck imo. and i've ran up to 60mg of m1t before and 40mg of sd before. i believe that either those products are not dosed like the label claims or people are taking way more than they need to. no way i would take 30mg, for example, of ud elite or nano. just sayin.
And why would I do that? I've already stated that Epistane hasn't done anything for me. 4 weeks is fine.

Mystere3

Awards
With epi alone you start to see effects around weeks 3-4. If you stopped it at 3.5 it's not surprising that you didn't see much.

Dmz3 at full dose is 30 mg a day. EACH of dmz, msten, and alpha one. why would you stack it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Google Prohormone profiles. There's a few, as well as one in AM's stickies that will break down each and every one of them. It's good to know the dosage, cycle lengths, typical results, typical side effects in advance and make a decision on what will give you the best results vs. sides. Some people love that explosive size and strength gain from wet compounds or stronger nutrient partitioners. However, sometimes those mild, slow, and steady orals are really the best considering you can usually keep those gains after a strong post cycle. Not watch your glyc and water drop in a few days time, leaving you with a few measly pounds. I'd rather run epi @45 for 6 weeks than M-Lmg for 6 or SD for 4. M-sten might be the best cycle ever, but you could also start losing weight when its toxicity starts affecting your appetite. Dmz might be a better choice ran at a responsible dose and sneaking in a 5th week. You won't know until you've read everything there is to read on every compound available. There's a lot to learn.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
lol what do you expect. you are basically a beginner who just asked if he can stack something with dmz 3. its probably the most potent and toxic product ever released. i've tried about everything and i'm not gonna run it. if you cant get any gains from epi or hdrol, you either aren't doing something right or you got ripped off.
if you are set on not taking either of those, triumphalis or dmz solo or msten solo may be an option.
Appreciate the help. Thx!

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Google Prohormone profiles. There's a few, as well as one in AM's stickies that will break down each and every one of them. It's good to know the dosage, cycle lengths, typical results, typical side effects in advance and make a decision on what will give you the best results vs. sides. Some people love that explosive size and strength gain from wet compounds or stronger nutrient partitioners. However, sometimes those mild, slow, and steady orals are really the best considering you can usually keep those gains after a strong post cycle. Not watch your glyc and water drop in a few days time, leaving you with a few measly pounds. I'd rather run epi @45 for 6 weeks than M-Lmg for 6 or SD for 4. M-sten might be the best cycle ever, but you could also start losing weight when its toxicity starts affecting your appetite. Dmz might be a better choice ran at a responsible dose and sneaking in a 5th week. You won't know until you've read everything there is to read on every compound available. There's a lot to learn.
Thanks!

rphash49

Awards
Run epi or hdrol again correctly.

Min:

Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40

Or

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75

Your diet and training are also very important. Increase calorie intake and kill it in the gym. Even if you run the compounds correctly but have a sh1ty diet and training routine you will get no results other than side effects.

Lastly forget about sdmz 3.0. It's a retarded stack. 3 methyls at once is just dumb. Hell the sides on 2 methyls is usually more than some can handle.

Mystere3

Awards
I actually like sdmz3 but I agree that he should focus on a well-run epi, halo or triumph cycle first.