ASGT Questions

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
2 things:
1. Does anyone else's tongue get very tingly after consuming? I've taken straight beta alanine before and never had my tongue feel like this, what ingredient might be causing this?

2. Just out of curiosity, what is it that's settling at the bottom of the shaker, cause that last gritty swig is pretty rough. I'm guessing the leucine and some carbs?

Thanks!

PS: Loving it so far, nice to be able to think when I'm in the gym as opposed to the mind-numbing stims in jack3d

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 things:
1. Does anyone else's tongue get very tingly after consuming? I've taken straight beta alanine before and never had my tongue feel like this, what ingredient might be causing this?

2. Just out of curiosity, what is it that's settling at the bottom of the shaker, cause that last gritty swig is pretty rough. I'm guessing the leucine and some carbs?

Thanks!

PS: Loving it so far, nice to be able to think when I'm in the gym as opposed to the mind-numbing stims in jack3d
1. Nope.

2. With the original Anadraulic State, it was cinnamon. Could just be a mix of things with the GT version.

Anadraulic State GT is definitely a good product - I personally preferred the original version myself, because it was a bit stronger.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 things:

Thanks!

Rosie covered your questions but I have to say if I have 2+ scoops I get the tongue tingling; I believe it is the cinnamon in it and/or the beta alanine. Either way, nothing to be worried about. I get a little bit of "grit" at the bottom of my shaker but that seems to be the norm and I just a touch more water, swirl around and chug. Not every ingredient is perfectly water soluble so that is bound to happen to a small extent.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
x3. Sometimes I do get it, sometimes no. Either way, Im a beast so I knows its working.