ASGT questions

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary or even recommended to cycle on/off of it, if so what kind of time frames we talking about...also looking for some recommendations to stack with it...such as TCF-1 by PP or another t-boost or maybe 6 bromo...just want to compliment what it is doing already.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it necessary or even recommended to cycle on/off of it, if so what kind of time frames we talking about...also looking for some recommendations to stack with it...such as TCF-1 by PP or another t-boost or maybe 6 bromo...just want to compliment what it is doing already.
Yes, I would cycle it, but the time-frame depends on how many times you use it throughout the week. I only use it 3-4x, so I pretty much use it continually, with maybe 2wks off every 12wks or so.

I take diphenhydramine a few times a week to try to keep my receptors fresh, and occasionally I will use Reset AD by PAL.

As far as another product that creates synergism, I can't comment on TCF-1, but an herbal test-booster would go great with it. Activate Xtreme by DS or something like that would probably be exceptional.

Formadrol is an amazing test-booster, but if you want a stronger AI, then 6-bromo would be good.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It is like any creatine/stimulant product, you can go 2-3 months and then should give yourself a 2-4 week break to let your receptors become refreshed. For guys like IC and I who workout only about half the days of the week, we don't need as big of breaks, but a good break every now and then never hurt anyone either. I would take a longer break after 2-3 months if I used it day in and day out... like a 6 day a week workout routine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is like any creatine/stimulant product, you can go 2-3 months and then should give yourself a 2-4 week break to let your receptors become refreshed. For guys like IC and I who workout only about half the days of the week, we don't need as big of breaks, but a good break every now and then never hurt anyone either. I would take a longer break after 2-3 months if I used it day in and day out... like a 6 day a week workout routine.
Much agreed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Also something to keep in mind... drinking energy drinks like Rockstar and Redbull etc... will make your receptors much less fresh. I have much better effects from ASGT when I abstain from these drinks (used to be borderline addicted to them), and have a much quicker recovery when I take a break from ASGT.

If you drink energy drinks during your break from ASGT you might as well have not taken a break. Get my drift?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Also something to keep in mind... drinking energy drinks like Rockstar and Redbull etc... will make your receptors much less fresh. I have much better effects from ASGT when I abstain from these drinks (used to be borderline addicted to them), and have a much quicker recovery when I take a break from ASGT.

If you drink energy drinks during your break from ASGT you might as well have not taken a break. Get my drift?
I've pretty much cut stims completely out of my life except for Pre workout. I think it's made my PWO much more effective and gives me better work outs over all.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've pretty much cut stims completely out of my life except for Pre workout. I think it's made my PWO much more effective and gives me better work outs over all.
Word up.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. I have an espresso in the morning (my lab has a machine) and then ASGT in the afternoon - that's if for stims. Makes it so that when I do take stims, they hit hard and fast.

Eurich1052

Awards
I dont feel mine working at all i cant tell if it is. This is my first time witch creatine. i got asgt and lg lipotropic protein. the first 3 days i took asgt 3 servings a day for a load and now am just taking 2 servings pre workout and in the morning on off days. as for the protein im taking 200 grams since i weight 200lbs. does this seem like it should be working or do i need to change something. i workout 2 days then 1 off and so on. Thanks!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont feel mine working at all i cant tell if it is. This is my first time witch creatine. i got asgt and lg lipotropic protein. the first 3 days i took asgt 3 servings a day for a load and now am just taking 2 servings pre workout and in the morning on off days. as for the protein im taking 200 grams since i weight 200lbs. does this seem like it should be working or do i need to change something. i workout 2 days then 1 off and so on. Thanks!
Loading's unnecessary with any creatine.

ASGT is the kind of thing you can feel kick in about 20-30min after ingestion. If you don't notice an increase in energy, my guess is somebody's been hitting the caffeine too hard and built up a tolerance for stimulants.

Eurich1052

Awards
i used to drink alot of pop! but i have since cut back tremendously! i may have 1 a week but i try not to even do that. is the creatine worthless then?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i used to drink alot of pop! but i have since cut back tremendously! i may have 1 a week but i try not to even do that. is the creatine worthless then?
No, it certainly is not worthless.

He was referring to your caffeine intake, which might result in not noticing the incredibly strong focus/drive you get from the ASGT. The majority of people notices the ASGT's ability to get one revved up to smash the weights very quickly, the onset for me is about 10-15 minutes.

Eurich1052

Awards
alright well thats good i was afraid it wasnt working then haha k thanks

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same. I agree the profile is top notch, but it does nothing for me in the morning. Alas, for this reason I won't be ordering it again. But, if stim sensitive then its a good pre-workout.

Ession

Awards
Hey LG...is there anyway you could disclose the amount of hydrolyzed protein in ASGT? Would it conflict with BCAAs/EAAs taken during pre/during workout?

j4ever

Awards
does anyone know what the dose of creatine is in 1 serving?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know what the dose of creatine is in 1 serving?
Depends, do you want the total amount of creatine, or the amount in the blend?

edit -Nevermind IC answered it for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same. I agree the profile is top notch, but it does nothing for me in the morning. Alas, for this reason I won't be ordering it again. But, if stim sensitive then its a good pre-workout.
Seriously? There is over 100mg caffeine in a scoop. You might want to lay off the stimulants for a while. You SHOULD get quite a kick from ASGT.

How often do you take breaks from your stimulant usage (including all red bull, coffee, soda, etc)