arms followed by chest, back, delts etc

zinghigh89

Awards
Hey guys,
Long time visitor but i don't post often. I've been training for about 3 years, but haven't really been serious about it until about a year and a half ago. I'd like to compete in natural comp someday but need more mass and experience first. That being said I am curious about what everyone's opinion is on splits and recovery. For instance is it that big of a deal if you say have an arm day followed by back, chest, or delts? I know the obvious would be that your bis or tris just got hit therefore you shouldn't work them indirecetly the next day, but how much of a difference does it actually make? The variables I came up with that maybe make this question nearly impossible to answer are: diet, personal recovery ability, volume, frequency and intensity of workouts, feeling recovered for the next workout, sleep, and whether or not the trainee is drug enhanced or natural. I don't need a set in stone answer was just looking for some opinions on whether arms must be seperated by and how much time from hitting chest, back, or delts. thanks guys
also 22 years old
170lbs
5'8"

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
you will be weaker on your chest back and delt day. just take a day in between. there are numerous options you can do for arm emphasis

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0