Arimistane lowered test

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been on this forum in years and I have no idea if people use arimistane whatsoever anymore but i found it interesting in 2 separate instances arimistane lowered my test levels about 150 ng/dl.

It lowered my estrogen 15-20 pg/ml as well but I was still surprised to see the lowered test. I'm on trt and my test levels are very consistent and it was the only compound I was taking.

I have no idea if this info helps anyone else or if it's just my response to it, but there you have it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running it with TRT dropped my levels 250-300ng/dL using 200mg/week.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just out of curiosity, why are you all not using Aromasin?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I take anastrozole but my estrogen was at the high end of normal after a bloodtest and I wanted to see how much a little arimistane would bring it down

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been on this forum in years and I have no idea if people use arimistane whatsoever anymore but i found it interesting in 2 separate instances arimistane lowered my test levels about 150 ng/dl.

It lowered my estrogen 15-20 pg/ml as well but I was still surprised to see the lowered test. I'm on trt and my test levels are very consistent and it was the only compound I was taking.

I have no idea if this info helps anyone else or if it's just my response to it, but there you have it.

which brand arimistane?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take anastrozole but my estrogen was at the high end of normal after a bloodtest and I wanted to see how much a little arimistane would bring it down
Where you taking in every day?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The anastrozole? Hell no. The arimistane I took for 4 weeks 75/50/50/50 everyday.
I didn’t make myself clear. I was talking about arimistane. Aromasin is the only AI I take. A couple of 12.5mg dosages a week on 200mg test. Biggest thing for me is it doesn’t hurt lipids.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try Arimahex by APEX. its not that squishy 3,5,7 crap that is arimastane. get you some of that 6OXO. actual human studies showing a rise in test and DHT with reductions of estrogens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32