Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not a fan of arimistane for estrogen control, for me and many it dosent work, some ppl find it helpfull for that tho and more helpful for stress/cortisol.

Overall i usually would say no thanks to arimistane based of my personal responce

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually like arimistane. It's a very cheap product that dries you out. Although it didn't make a dent in my estrogen levels. But for natural guys who don't want to mess with anabolics, arimistane is a nice compound to lean out on.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you stop arimistane, isn’t there an estrogen rebound?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you stop arimistane, isn’t there an estrogen rebound?
It's kind of hard to get an estrogen rebound if you're estrogen never lowered in the first place.
I actually like arimistane. It's a very cheap product that dries you out. Although it didn't make a dent in my estrogen levels. But for natural guys who don't want to mess with anabolics, arimistane is a nice compound to lean out on.
Not sure it Qualifies as natty. Its on the banned list for sports and its a chemical. Im not sure if its naturally occuring in nature. I do know it can be made synthetically.But I don't know if it's naturally occurring and I think that's kind of where the discrepancy lies.

Any clue?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E is a very popular product overall, and is this ingredient.

In general, this ingredient tends to work a lot better for some than for others in terms of estrogen control, but even a lot of people that it doesn't work as well for estrogen control for really like it for the leaning and hardening effects.

If the goal is natural estrogen control, I would go with Inhibit-E as it tends to work for almost everyone and it helps reduce estrogen and also promotes an optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's kind of hard to get an estrogen rebound if you're estrogen never lowered in the first place.

Not sure it Qualifies as natty. Its on the banned list for sports and its a chemical. Im not sure if its naturally occuring in nature. I do know it can be made synthetically.But I don't know if it's naturally occurring and I think that's kind of where the discrepancy lies.

Any clue?
Yes, technically I think you're right, it's not natural. Having said that, I'm not personally taking away anyone's natty card over arimistane. I meant natural in the sense of it not having the side effects or requiring the on cycle and post cycle support of real anabolics. But if you're in a sport and/or tested, I would be very careful as it is banned like you said.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I second eradicate e. SNS has put it out very affordable where there isn't harm in trying.... props

I don't believe it should be used for specifically estrogen control but possibly cortisol. It does dry myself out. So if you want a leaner look as a goal it might fit for you