Arimistane and ATD need clarification

Shredmode

Awards
Hello brothers,

I was wondering if anyone had anything to offer on the topic of Arimistane v.s. ATD. I was told that Arimistane could possibly show up as a false positive on a urine test as Boldenone. My understanding after my research is that ATD could show up as a false positive for Boldenone, not Arimistane.

Even after my research I am a tad confused about the difference between the two... Arimistane and ATD, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Much respect to all of you.
Thank you for your time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD is FAR superior to arimistane (if you can get it).

Arimistane doens't do anything to you estrogen levels. ATD does.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Original novedex xt was the best. If you’re sure it’s real ATD is the way to go

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello brothers,

I was wondering if anyone had anything to offer on the topic of Arimistane v.s. ATD. I was told that Arimistane could possibly show up as a false positive on a urine test as Boldenone. My understanding after my research is that ATD could show up as a false positive for Boldenone, not Arimistane.

Even after my research I am a tad confused about the difference between the two... Arimistane and ATD, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Much respect to all of you.
Thank you for your time.
Ive never heard of anyone getting a false positive. Are you subject to AAS testing?
Between the 2 if you can find ATD then go with that

Shredmode

Awards
ATD is FAR superior to arimistane (if you can get it).

Arimistane doens't do anything to you estrogen levels. ATD does.
I thought Arimistane is a suicidal AI? Is it just really weak?

Shredmode

Awards
Ive never heard of anyone getting a false positive. Are you subject to AAS testing?
Between the 2 if you can find ATD then go with that
I am subject to AAS testing and an endomorphic type physique, I have a very difficult time getting very lean. Arimistane is not ATD is what I am understanding. I was looking at N2BM liquidex as an option. Any thoughts?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
N2BM is usually way over-priced for most things. Arimistane has never been shown in human research, to do anything (I don't think it has ever been tested?) - it's only been shown to do something in cell cultures. Anecdotal feedback from most posters, is that it doesn't lower E2 much, if at all. If you don't have any idea *what* your Estrogen is, you may want to have it checked - for the price of about 1 supplement, you'll know where it is (Between 15-30 is *generally* where TRT and Life Extension Docs want to see it), and who knows - maybe get a real AI Rx if you are so out of range? Fat people get lean without using any AIs at all - energy balance rules the day. A lot of fat people have suddenly experienced famines or have been thrown into Concentration Camps... they don't stay fat for long. I went from 285 to 210 without taking any "AI" supplement - Test was in the 300s as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Inhibit E if you are looking to reduce estrogen. Or if you can get your hands on actual ATD, I would opt for that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32