Are you ready to get Slinsaaaaaaaane!?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alrighty today I took two slinsane prior to some heavy mashed potatoes. I'm almost out of my bottle but looking good. Will jump into keto on my personal bottle and add that to my final review
You know I'm right next door if you need a fix on dat der SSv2 ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm right next door if you need a fix on dat der SSv2 ;)

Haha yes! I finally found this damn thread on my computer, sneaky anabolicminds hiding my log.

I have my second bottle ready to rock, this one I'm going to stack with things to amplify the GDA effect, but first I'll hop into keto for log purposes.

TTA + DHEA + l- carnitine, to optimize fat oxidation/release pre workout, Protocol intraworkout for some tasty leucine and anabolism and then Slinsane post workout to optimize glut4 transport of proteinz to get swole while cutting!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
around 185/186 , haven't been able to run due to a reoccurring foot injury...damn vibrams!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, looking yoked. You're 6ft?
thanks man, trying to get my abs for halloween haha. I'm 5'11/6ft on a good day haha low shoulders high neck

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Does the foot injury hurt leg training?

Not really, I mean I have a very high pain threshold and kind of, zone in on my training and lifting. Back in February my nose was broken pretty badly in a boxing match and the doctor fixing it was surprised that I was able to move it around myself without flinching. The foot injury is more of a nuisance than anything.

Well last night was my last hoorah with my bottle of SlinSaneV2 provided by the great folks at Genomyx. To send it off with a bang I loaded up on Papa Johns pizza.

Final Review (to be edited in with ketosis transition)

Taste : NA
- Capsules
Effectiveness : 5/5
- I actually recomped while running this, which is surprising. I am also noticing more vascularity in my left arm which is a rarity for me. Hell as a child it was torture receiving my vaccinations as the nurse could never find my veins haha.

Before: 184
CameraZOOM-20120828235429230.jpg

After : 186
CameraZOOM-20120908175138415.jpg

*Lighting is a tad different (had a bulb out), but I can say with 100% honesty that I leaned out a lot.*

Value: 5/5 Definitely worth it if you keep your diet in check

Side effects: Nothing significant, initially I was a tad bit constipated but I attributed that to changing the content of protein in my diet. It may be from the GDA, who knows. I also had a hyper sensitivity to ephedra while on this, not sure why. Good stuff either way.

Overall 5/5

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I can see the difference, even with the lighting and all. Thanks for the log. We really appreciate it! It's a top notch product!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I can see the difference, even with the lighting and all. Thanks for the log. We really appreciate it! It's a top notch product!
Thanks for the product! haha Stuff definitely works, I wasn't even 100% strict with my diet.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
The secret is crack...lots of crack

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Any word on ssv2 and you going into ketosis?
I have been having difficulty with this due to my training/calorie restrictions.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
haha I actually think I went into ketosis saturday, I'll do it again this week since I have a lot of slin left.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty folks I went into ketosis, took me about two days at ~20-30g of carbs per day. One thing I can say is when I take my slin sane V2 I feel a lot better mentally.

Thanks to everyone at Genomyx for letting me log this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alrighty folks I went into ketosis, took me about two days at ~20-30g of carbs per day. One thing I can say is when I take my slin sane V2 I feel a lot better mentally.

Thanks to everyone at Genomyx for letting me log this.
No problemo brotha glad ss treated you well