Are you kidding me??? (More synthol morons)

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:wtf:I thought that was the result of liquid creatine, cell-tech and myo-statin inihibiters. O and "strict diet and training."
Close but its the Nitro-Tech/Cell Stack "Anabolic Stack" :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lying bastard all of ya ;)

CROWLER

jenkins

Banned
Awards
ok a lot of people here obviously have no idea what synthol actually does

i'm not advocating its use and i personally have no desire to use

with that said

when someone is a very advanced bodybuilder but a single body part due to genetics lag behind another synthol can help out a lot and if used properly NO ONE will know anyone used it

synthol is an oil that briefly expands the fascia of a muscle (the same premise behind DC stretching) with the expanding muscle it makes it easier to fill in that new "void" with new muscle .. synthol pretty much has to be used in conjuction with AAS as one's body must be in a very anabolic state in order to grow new muscle quick enough

synthol does NOT stay in the body very long and your muscle is not bigger because its filled with oil .. its bigger because new muscle was able to grow due to the stretching of the fascia

now if people here are fine with using AAS i don't really understand why people have such a huge problem with synthol

these fucking retards have implants in their muscles

and greg valentino may NEVER have used synthol .. i don't know .. but the douchebag DEFINITELY has implants
sorry bro but that is not ENTIRELY correct. synthol does increase the size of your muscle temporarily to the extent of these moron's. if you don't think so look at valentino's arm. Doctors had to remove part of his bicep because he was injecting synthol into it and it became infected, not because they removed an implant.

but seriosuly it would be alot easier for them to just wear a hat that says "i have a small penis"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm sorry man, but you're wrong synthol will NEVER increase your arms to the size of those guys .. valentino's implant exploded

jenkins

Banned
Awards
i'm sorry man, but you're wrong synthol will NEVER increase your arms to the size of those guys .. valentino's implant exploded
whatever is inside the implant is sterile. it doesnt just become infected after years. plus i doubt he had 4 or 5 different implants throughout each of his upper appendages. but whatever, pretty silly thing to argue.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
A little OT. but Valentino used to look like a good bodybuilder in his day, why would he do that to his guns. I just don't get it ?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
whatever is inside the implant is sterile. it doesnt just become infected after years. plus i doubt he had 4 or 5 different implants throughout each of his upper appendages. but whatever, pretty silly thing to argue.
i'm not meaning to argue man, just a discussion

but remember all the problems that existed with silicone breast implants? .. they can't use saline with a muscle implant .. or else your bi's would feel like fake tits .. whatever they use can most certainly denegrade and possibly get infected

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
sad,sad,sad,..sad ,those dudes need help !

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
o my... looks too sideshowish, what a shame

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is that these guys "think" they look cool. They're a compete joke!

Because of the original idiot that started it all (can't remember his name), I hear people talking about him and that stupid show The Discovery channel did. The average person honestly thinks it's from steroids and lifting. Grrrrr! They just have no idea.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This is horrendous....lol

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is that these guys "think" they look cool. They're a compete joke!

Because of the original idiot that started it all (can't remember his name), I hear people talking about him and that stupid show The Discovery channel did. The average person honestly thinks it's from steroids and lifting. Grrrrr! They just have no idea.
I concurr, Hey CRUNCH, what are your stats if you don't mind me askin. You look great!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's implants, they should sue the plastic surgeon for doing such a piss-poor job. There's absolutely no peak, or shape to the head. Looks more like a nasty case of elephantitis (perhaps they injected synthol suspended with wolbachia).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It does look like an inflamatory disease.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
o my... looks too sideshowish, what a shame
What the hell! Is this old-azz thread bump day???
:hammer:

Interesting to see the posters in this thread - ain't seen most of these guys in a long damn time.
(Just further shows how much of a geezer I am around these parts.)

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

I figured I would bump this thread because the cockshiner in this picture looks so stupid and his arms look redonk -- also all his friends are laughing uneasily in embarassment..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I'm gettin' some pussy tonight! I'm so jacked and tan."

hawkeyes56

Awards
I do not see any chicks in that picture even in the background so I think that guy is cruisin for somethin other than pussy. Just an observation.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
haha "Dude, what the fvck happened to your arm? Wow, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital or anything?"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not see any chicks in that picture even in the background so I think that guy is cruisin for somethin other than pussy. Just an observation.
Good call, there's not even females in the background.

haha "Dude, what the fvck happened to your arm? Wow, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital or anything?"
Hahaaha. It really does look like an infection or something. Look at that weird lump on his tricep.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
His hat looks slightly tilted at an angle.

Hm. Must be a gangster. No doubt.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Don't they know how silly they look