I drank Poseidon NT and peed my bed (just kidding)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well. As some of you may remember, when Nimbus came back on the board, their newly recruited rep Aaronjp ran a promo for some Poseidon Night Time samples. So first of all I would like to say thank you to Aaron and to Nimbus both for getting me some samples, I had never tried any Nimbus products in the past.

Poseidon NT is formulated to help you sleep (obviously) so I took it before bed (obviously again).
I only had 2 samples to try so I didn't really get a chance to experience that built up effect, but here is what I did with my 2 NT samples.

Sample 1:
Taken with 8 oz of cold water just before bed.
The taste was actually pretty good I must say. I had some other Nimbus samples too and I can't remember what was what, but I had a Peach flavor and a Cherry flavor and both were pretty great.

I didn't really feel my eyes getting heavy or cloudy as I would with some of the sleep formulas I've tried in the past but I will say that I think I slept pretty soundly.

Sample 2:
I dumped this straight in my mouth and chased it with probably around 2 oz of water just before bed. Didn't want to wake up and have to pee so I was limiting water intake.
Tasted kinda like a pixie stick.
Once again, same observations as sample 1 to report here, I feel it did keep me in a heavier sleep.

If I had a full tub of this I would be able to assess the results a bit more, I may have to try some later in the future if I see a good deal on it.

Thanks again Nimbus and Aaron for the free samples!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the review.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing for those plastic sheets huh bud?! HAHAHAHAHA!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
FYI - Nimbus is not responsible for any bed wetting. :)