APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I remember when I first tried the OG CTD Noxipro with DMAA... Boom freaking insane! Excited to try the Mesomorph tomorrow and get back into a bigger DMAA world. Currently using hydroxyelite weight loss supplement from hi-tech so curious to see how these stack together.
Hell yea, I missed the entire DMAA hype a while back I was locked up from before it really came out in products like OG Jack3d and by the time I hit the streets it had all been pulled cause of the stupid negative rep bs, I heard nothin but great things about Jack3d and some of the other Old Skools Goodies, not I'm not sure the proper dosing or where it was dosed back then but I see its mntioned to have 65mg of DMAA in this, so I'm assuming that's a pretty good dose??

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, I missed the entire DMAA hype a while back I was locked up from before it really came out in products like OG Jack3d and by the time I hit the streets it had all been pulled cause of the stupid negative rep bs, I heard nothin but great things about Jack3d and some of the other Old Skools Goodies, not I'm not sure the proper dosing or where it was dosed back then but I see its mntioned to have 65mg of DMAA in this, so I'm assuming that's a pretty good dose??
65mg is indeed s hefty dose coupled with 250-390mg caffeine on top of it per scoop.

A lot of folks go 1/2-3/4 scoop with this one. Also be sure to keep an eye on blood pressure.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
65mg is indeed s hefty dose coupled with 250-390mg caffeine on top of it per scoop.

A lot of folks go 1/2-3/4 scoop with this one. Also be sure to keep an eye on blood pressure.
right on, sounds like watchin bp would def. be a good idea with that much caffeine as well thanks for clarifying that

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
First Mesomorph powered workout underway. So far so good. Did stack it with high volume so getting some out of this world pumps and sick vascularity!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'll add that the intense laser focus is very prominent with Mesomorph! The focus has me feeling like I can freaking destroy any weight in sight.

bigmills01

Awards
First Mesomorph powered workout underway. So far so good. Did stack it with high volume so getting some out of this world pumps and sick vascularity!
thx bro,was your stomach feel ok when u got done training?cause I can remember the original Jacked3d would have my stomach turning for about a hour after my workout.i think it might have been the DMAA??

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Not trying to be greedy . Iam trying to stack 2 dmaa products. One being a pwo and one being a fat loss supplement. I didn't forget about that log . Putting the 2 together was my goal . To test these 2 products out as together would shine light on the questions asked by so many . Im about to purchase the lean efx to run alongside this mesomorph. Would be a great opp to combine the 2.
You ran another log of CreMaxXT at the same time as Mesomorph. Running Dieselade with lean. You are getting a lot of free supplements already. Maybe step aside and let other people take part. I wonder sometimes if you are selling the stuff you get to supplement your income.
I notice a trend with all your logs. Within two or three days your in love. The supplement gives you increased sex drive. Seems you get no sides from anything, even running things at higher dosages.
Just not buying anything you spew.

I'll stop. Carry on with the promo. Grats to the winners.Great supplement for stim-junkies.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ran another log of CreMaxXT at the same time as Mesomorph. Running Dieselade with lean. You are getting a lot of free supplements already. Maybe step aside and let other people take part. I wonder sometimes if you are selling the stuff you get to supplement your income.
I notice a trend with all your logs. Within two or three days your in love. The supplement gives you increased sex drive. Seems you get no sides from anything, even running things at higher dosages.
Just not buying anything you spew.

I'll stop. Carry on with the promo. Grats to the winners.Great supplement for stim-junkies.
Unfortunately, he wouldn't be the first to do such :(

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
thx bro,was your stomach feel ok when u got done training?cause I can remember the original Jacked3d would have my stomach turning for about a hour after my workout.i think it might have been the DMAA??
Nope stomach was good. But could be that I've used DMAA in the past and been using it lately with hydroxyelite.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would love to give this a try, I am currently using OL conquer unleashed. I haven't had dmaa since the original jack3d. Would run a log also. Heard this stuff is the best, been really wanting to give it a shot

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established

I mix my PWO with monster instead of water so caffeine didn't scare me.
I'm interested to see what DMAA is all about. Never been able to try it before.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you so concerned with wat iam doing ? I bet you been a rat your whole life does it give you pride to call people out ? This isn't the first time u tried to put me on the block . People who mind their own business live longer . Iam done . Gl to all.

View attachment 130283

Yeah i supplement my income through the company promotion section you idiot . I work 60 hrs a week 2 jobs and have a family to support. Stay far away from me this is your last warning
Wow. You got pretty angry there.

No need to threaten people over some supps, IMO.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Not a threat by any means . Ill withdrawal from this just to make him happy . Ill buy a tub and leanefx as well MONEY IS NOTHING to me . Sorry i came across as a douchbag khunt . Apologises to all

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Guys guys guys....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People apply in numerous company promotions, nothing new. Although, they should have the courtesy to let other members apply. Most assume companies don't mind if they log two products (but we do).

Anyhow, best of luck to those who apply. Mesomorph was too strong for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a threat by any means . Ill withdrawal from this just to make him happy . Ill buy a tub and leanefx as well MONEY IS NOTHING to me . Sorry i came across as a douchbag khunt . Apologises to all
I have samples of both lean efx and mesomorph...being the stim junkie I am I took 1 lean and a packet of meso at same time....definitely intense!!!

will do it again, but not on back to back days!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have samples of both lean efx and mesomorph...being the stim junkie I am I took 1 lean and a packet of meso at same time....definitely intense!!!

will do it again, but not on back to back days!!!
Haha for some workouts I've been taking Mesomorph and 1 to 2 caps of Lean EFX and killing it

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If we don't get picked is there anyway to get samples of this?

bigmills01

Awards
Do you don't have to apologize to me...I agree with you he needs to stay in his lane,and worry about himself and not trying to call you out in front of hundreds of people. he obviously has nothing better to do. Whatever you do don't withdraw yourself from any post because of him....

bigmills01

Awards

Bro if I was you I would worry about yourself,and not everyone else stay in your lane.. in my years of being on here that is the first time I've heard ever heard someone try to call out another member like that.. there's no need for that I'm sure you have better things to do...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro if I was you I would worry about yourself,and not everyone else stay in your lane.. in my years of being on here that is the first time I've heard ever heard someone try to call out another member like that.. there's no need for that I'm sure you have better things to do...
Ditto, bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha for some workouts I've been taking Mesomorph and 1 to 2 caps of Lean EFX and killing it
I aint gonna bump with that big fat woman....

too old to get bp up that high for workout!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I aint gonna bump with that big fat woman....

too old to get bp up that high for workout!!!
Yeah probably right. So far I haven't had any issues, it seems to be an adequate amount of stims to keep me going the whole day while I'm sick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah probably right. So far I haven't had any issues, it seems to be an adequate amount of stims to keep me going the whole day while I'm sick.
If I were your age and in good health no problem...but at 57 years old too much of a risk.

that is a LOT OF STIMS!!!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Lol !!! I could see if it was 2 different companies haha this is the only thing i entered for . My log for lean efx has 5 days left and my dieselade log has about 10 since iam doing 2 servings per day of each . I will purchase both products as stated b4 . So no need for anyone cramping up or starting their period over me .
The logs for Cremax XT and Mesomorph were started two days apart. Two different companies there. Nothing adds up with you, never has. You have two jobs, but you have almost 6,100 posts in a short time.. Your wife takes a pic of you, but it's a selfie, you are holding the camera.
Taking a picture with the 20's and the gold rings...juvenile.
I think you're a fraud. That's all.
Just calling you a fraud. That's all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The logs for Cremax XT and Mesomorph were started two days apart. Two different companies there. Nothing adds up with you, never has. You have two jobs, but you have almost 6,100 posts in a short time.. Your wife takes a pic of you, but it's a selfie, you are holding the camera.
Taking a picture with the 20's and the gold rings...juvenile.
I think you're a fraud. That's all.
Just calling you a fraud. That's all.
Your trying to get me going and i let you. Thats my mistake. Iam not going to feed into your crap anymore this isn't the first time and iam sure it wont be the last .

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

How about we chill brahs

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's a rep for performax, so I doubt he's applying to log their own product.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Your a loser . That's obvious. Now your attacking me personally? Your just not who you want to be and iam not mad at you at all , Good luck to you safe travels. Remember everything you do in life comes back ...
LMAO! Not mad huh? Calling someone a loser, not mad. You get a psychology degree as well? While working two jobs, and having to walk 20 miles in the snow?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Brahs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

.....but brahs

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is strong stuff. I received 3 packets from one of the reps and i really enjoyed it. I probably cnt take it 30 straight workouts though, it kills my appetite so counterproductive during a bulk.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
irony.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hah im horrible for running 2 logs at the same time . The funny thing about this whole spat is you seem to study me like a book . You know everything I do and did . Iam intrigued. .. truly appreciate your dedication to me and the things I do . I should have thanked you and praised you for taking interest in my life . So here it is Otheridstaken thanks for being my biggest fan :)

bigmills01

Awards
Mesomorph is strong stuff. I received 3 packets from one of the reps and i really enjoyed it. I probably cnt take it 30 straight workouts though, it kills my appetite so counterproductive during a bulk.
Is exactly what I was worried about.in the past when I used hi stim pre workouts it usually would kill my appetite for about 2 hours after training which is not good, and that was one of my questions? I'm more worried about getting the the blood to flow to the muscle and get a better pump to stretch the fasciae around the muscle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is exactly what I was worried about.in the past when I used hi stim pre workouts it usually would kill my appetite for about 2 hours after training which is not good, and that was one of my questions? I'm more worried about getting the the blood to flow to the muscle and get a better pump to stretch the fasciae around the muscle.
My appetite has been fine post workout with Mesomorph, and products with DMAA in the past have destroyed my appetite. I'd say it's worth a shot!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

How about we chill brahs
For real man, isn't this a logging opp thread? I think out of due respect for the company and reps and people trying to get a chance to log possibly an awesome supplement that the b.s. be private or start your own thread to argue about it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For real man, isn't this a logging opp thread? I think out of due respect for the company and reps and people trying to get a chance to log possibly an awesome supplement that the b.s. be private or start your own thread to argue about it.
No shiit, I'm about to unsubscribe.