APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Gotcha
So you just claim you do not receive products but have you signing for them. The solution taught you well. Too bad 3 of your accounts are banned on BB.com , just like the solution

Enough derailing - aps going hard in 2016
And that's why it's being investigated by USPS because nothing by USPS is ever delivered with a signature over here. So if you don't know then shut up and move along. Yes banned on bb.com and not denying it, but nothing wrong on here. But if it's such a problem for you then go get a life.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And that's why it's being investigated by USPS because nothing by USPS is ever delivered with a signature over here. So if you don't know then shut up and move along. Yes banned on bb.com and not denying it, but nothing wrong on here. But if it's such a problem for you then go get a life.
Why I'm having fun
And just like too aware good companies on some people that they send products too so they don't waste there money.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Never tried mesmorph. I have heard great things and I expect this pre not to just be good but be the best. Profile looks soo good.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Had been using just a BCAA with extra Taurine and Arg. Just started using MaxPump.

Would love to review Meso because I'm always looking for the best pre that works for me. I've tried so many, from big names brands to small name to buying bulk from NP. I really enjoy reviewing products, too, to help out others looking for something that'll both work and work well for them. (I've also heard the flavor is bombing. And that DMAA? Daaaang.)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Lots of great applicants so far. Keep em coming.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't be so greedy hulk.
Not trying to be greedy . Iam trying to stack 2 dmaa products. One being a pwo and one being a fat loss supplement. I didn't forget about that log . Putting the 2 together was my goal . To test these 2 products out as together would shine light on the questions asked by so many . Im about to purchase the lean efx to run alongside this mesomorph. Would be a great opp to combine the 2.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm currently logging condense and mile high kratom but always been wanting to try this I could log it 4-5 times a week and leave a review

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

I need a total of 10 people who want a FREE TUB of Mesomorph to review HERE on Anabolic Minds

How do you get chosen? Tell us what are you currently using for a pre and WHY you want to review Mesomorph?!?!!?

Requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. You need to leave an initial review, a final review and 1 review on an in store retailer​

So with that being said.....WHO WANTS SOME??????​
Currently using OL Conqu3r Unleashed, for quality ingredients, would love to try this out, never used a PRE with DMAA in it so that would be awesome! have done several logs and am down to try something new for a while! thanks guys

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Keep the entries coming!.. I can say from personal experience that the focus and intensity of this is unreal..I do rep APS but not kidding..can't wait to see the winners reviews

crawling

crawling

Awards
I am currently using 450 mg of caffeine, 4 grams of beta alanine 5 grams of creatine (Creatine before and after my workout) and BCAAs pills .
Intra workout i am using Xtend .

I like to review Meso because the profile looks too good not to want this pre, other than that i have never saw any bad review about Mesomorph.
It's the most sold Pre on Strongsupplementshop, that means people are buying and re buying so it must be good.
I-Want-Some....

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep the entries coming!.. I can say from personal experience that the focus and intensity of this is unreal..I do rep APS but not kidding..can't wait to see the winners reviews
Hope I'm one
Profile looks great and I loved dmaa

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
At the store about to buy some Mesomorph. What flavors are your top 3 anyone?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
At the store about to buy some Mesomorph. What flavors are your top 3 anyone?
Rocket pop is bomb, grape is pretty good too. I forget the other flavor I had, maybe just fruit punch or something like that but it was really good too. It seems like all of the flavors are great.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Rocket pop is bomb, grape is pretty good too. I forget the other flavor I had, maybe just fruit punch or something like that but it was really good too. It seems like all of the flavors are great.
What's rocket pop like?

machop18

machop18

Awards
Hell no fruit punch is the worst flavor yet lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I want some! I'm currently using MrHyde. I'd like to try Mesomorph because I like the ingredients and I've been wanting to switch my pre workout supplement for a while now.

jake1986

Awards
Sorry l didnt mean to post up knocking mesomorph (didnt see it was a promo forum). I mean, for ME it was just too strong. But thats just me though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

jake1986

Awards
I just wasnt impressed with it. Ive taken strong pwos before but i was expectin this to be like the og Jack but it wasnt at all (at least imo).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just wasnt impressed with it. Ive taken strong pwos before but i was expectin this to be like the og Jack but it wasnt at all (at least imo).
For me it's the perfect amount of energy, plus pump and endurance and bam you've got your perfect pre. The OG 1MR with DMAA was way too much for me, at least until I built up a tolerance. I'm glad this isn't insane to the point where I'm scared to take it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For me it's the perfect amount of energy, plus pump and endurance and bam you've got your perfect pre. The OG 1MR with DMAA was way too much for me, at least until I built up a tolerance. I'm glad this isn't insane to the point where I'm scared to take it.
I used to do 2 scoops of that swear it had ethm in it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I used to do 2 scoops of that
Lol once my tolerance started going up, I would go 2 or 3 scoops at a time. Not healthy at all. However with Mesomorph for some reason I have never needed to go over 1 scoop and I'm very glad for that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol once my tolerance started going up, I would go 2 or 3 scoops at a time. Not healthy at all. However with Mesomorph for some reason I have never needed to go over 1 scoop and I'm very glad for that.
I did 2 once of meso and holy cow tits man i was feeling like a rabid zombie.

jake1986

Awards
Thats exactly the way i am with Mesomorph! Its insane and im scared to take it lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thats exactly the way i am with Mesomorph! Its insane and im scared to take it lol
Have you tried half of a scoop? That would give you 50 solid workouts per tub

jake1986

Awards
Have you tried half of a scoop? That would give you 50 solid workouts per tub
Lol yeah, i have. One time was a full serving and two other times i tried it at 1/2.
I'll give it another shot sometime. I still have a full container of the grape.
I'll keep you guys updated on my full verdict

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very stim sensitive & tried a sample and surprisingly it didnt crack me out. Focus was great.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I currently use and log Xtreme Shock NO by ANSI. Mesomorph has totally been on my list to try. Would love to give it a shot. Absolutely happy to leave an initial review, final review and retailer review. Thanks for the opportunity.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Boom that grape! Can't wait to finally try this stuff tomorrow! It's arms day for me tomorrow so interesting to see the pump I get with it!

Attachments

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Boom that grape! Can't wait to finally try this stuff tomorrow! It's arms day for me tomorrow so interesting to see the pump I get with it!
Oh man you're in for a hell of a ride.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Oh man you're in for a hell of a ride.
It sounds like it. As I've already said before seen Mesomorph listed in any posts asking for the strongest or best pre. So excited to see how this goes. Entered this promo to try it out, but then stopped by my local TF Supplements and found it and said f**k it!

bigmills01

Awards
I'm currently using Mesomorph and love it. This stuff rock's!! I have used Rocket Pop, watermelon, grape and now pineapple. Honestly, pineapple is my favorite so far. This is a great opportunity, and TEN FREE TUBS!!! Everyone should jump on this. Just say'n :)
I'm completely confident it is great for energy,but how is it as far as NO goes,and the pump you get????

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm completely confident it is great for energy,but how is it as far as NO goes,and the pump you get????
The pump is just as good as the energy IMO. Insane.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Man I really wanna check this stuff out, stil have yet to try a PWO with DMAA, ive tried one or two with the Amp Citrate but from what I hear its not quite the buzz as DMAA, I really like the profile on this product if I'm not one of the blessed loggers I'm gonna have to buy some a.s.a.p.!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rhino rush is my favorite pre hands down. It's hard to find though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Do you think it's the best product out for getting a pump?or does anyone know anything better?
It's a tough call between this and Conqu3r Unleashed. I'd say CU has the win in the pump department but mesomorph's energy is way better. Still has great pumps too.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Man I really wanna check this stuff out, stil have yet to try a PWO with DMAA, ive tried one or two with the Amp Citrate but from what I hear its not quite the buzz as DMAA, I really like the profile on this product if I'm not one of the blessed loggers I'm gonna have to buy some a.s.a.p.!
I remember when I first tried the OG CTD Noxipro with DMAA... Boom freaking insane! Excited to try the Mesomorph tomorrow and get back into a bigger DMAA world. Currently using hydroxyelite weight loss supplement from hi-tech so curious to see how these stack together.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
It's a tough call between this and Conqu3r Unleashed. I'd say CU has the win in the pump department but mesomorph's energy is way better. Still has great pumps too.
I actually have a jar of CU stim free and didn't see much benefit for me unfortunately. Currently using Pre-Kaged again and stacked with a scoop of high volume. Now that's the sickest pumps I've ever had!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I actually have a jar of CU stim free and didn't see much benefit for me unfortunately. Currently using Pre-Kaged again and stacked with a scoop of high volume. Now that's the sickest pumps I've ever had!
I haven't bothered with the stim free CU, I have no need for it. The stim CU is one of my favorite preworkouts now. High volume was pretty damn good too