APS Mesomorph - The ULTIMATE Pre-workout...who wants in on this?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea on APS it's 37.95 with the discount code. But if another retailer has it cheaper please chime in. Good luck and happy Mesomorphing!
Not sure if that's free shipping or not, but I know of one that is 39.99 with free shipping and a 5% off code that would bring it down to 38 shipped.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
All good deals. I think on A1 supplements it's 34.95 but not sure what shipping is

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of mesomorph love up in here.. looking forward to trying that rocket pop flavor soon!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cracked open a tub of the rocket pop, though I'm sure the flavor will improve the more my taste buds get used to it, but initial impressions was strong grapefruit taste which I didn't mind at all but was expecting it to have a sweeter taste... Brb BA tingles, need to scratch/rub my face and neck...lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just cracked open a tub of the rocket pop, though I'm sure the flavor will improve the more my taste buds get used to it, but initial impressions was strong grapefruit taste which I didn't mind at all but was expecting it to have a sweeter taste... Brb BA tingles, need to scratch/rub my face and neck...lol.
Haha your making me itch just thinking about it, i cant wait.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whoop
Haha your making me itch just thinking about it, i cant wait.
That's what I like to hear!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
whoop

That's what I like to hear!
This morning I met the mailman at the post office to see if there was any packages for me. I know 'm really well he starts laughing and ask me what exactly it is that I'm waiting for, I told him its a male Victoria Secret outfit lol!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning I met the mailman at the post office to see if there was any packages for me. I know 'm really well he starts laughing and ask me what exactly it is that I'm waiting for, I told him its a male Victoria Secret outfit lol!
LOL

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It will be worth the wait.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha love the tingles...shake the tub and it will taste just like the popsicle!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Does anyone even use IG on here if so check me out bighulksmash666 i just made it today im new to the whole ig stuff. Thanks !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does anyone even use IG on here if so check me out bighulksmash666 i just made it today im new to the whole ig stuff. Thanks !
I do lol. Bambamstagram1

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I just made an IG today so ill be bragging my ass off $!!!!!!!!!

Duh lol its bighulksmash666 come join me guys and gals and guygals
Followed!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Iam on ya both . Man trest makes me talk like ronnie coleman out loud its truly laughable .... wife n kids been laughing all day hahah
Lol. I need to hop on that trest train before it leaves the station

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will always be around in ace form lol i know a guy doin trest and tren ace running prami and exem lol
Trest imo.. does not need to be stacked with ANYTHING..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cant wait to try mesomorph ! My bro said its one of the best he has ever had . Wouldn't even gimme a sip :(

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this and stack it with Hemavo2 Max

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, but I diiiid shake it, kat! Like a poloroid picture... #HeyYa
omg...poloroid picture, that takes me back to my 8-track days, lol!!!!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
So excited i just cant hide it , iam about to lose control and i think i like it! Have a good day everyone!
It's a great preworkout, but you'll hate it... send it all to me. I'll destroy all the evidence

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Would love to try! Getting back into the gym after an injury and need the pump and focus:) would easily update 3 days a week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would love to try! Getting back into the gym after an injury and need the pump and focus:) would easily update 3 days a week
A little late to the game lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For building muscle yes . I personally never used it and i dont know much about it hgh is better for healing .
Yeah I just figured muscle building was the goal if you're stacking trest and igf1, not healing ;)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who has tried Mesomorph what is your preferred flavor?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
For anyone who has tried Mesomorph what is your preferred flavor?
I haven't tried them all (yet), but after using Rocket Pop, grape and watermelon, I'd say, "not an easy choice". I will go with Rocket Pop.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I haven't tried them all (yet), but after using Rocket Pop, grape and watermelon, I'd say, "not an easy choice". I will go with Rocket Pop.
I'm definitely interested in this Rocket Pop flavor. I've heard nothing but good things.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Got a couple of boxes with rocket pop flavour. Looking forward to tasting it.
Got a test of "redline" today btw. Great taste, but a terrible pwo in every other way:)