APS Mesomorph - The ULTIMATE Pre-workout...who wants in on this?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I dont meet the post requirements, I just lurk alot without posting, but if selected I will do whatever is asked of me. Ive been lifting for about 10 years and have tried a ton of different pre workouts, would love to try this stuff and give my honest feedback. Im also shooting for a 700lb deadlift soon and could definitely use the extra kick in the nuts lol. Thank you for the opportunity.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. USA shipping address YES
2. AM member for 3+ months YES
3. Have at least 75 posts on the forum YES
4. 3+ weekly updates over the course of 1 month of use of the product Not a problem.

Currently using White Rapids, Alphamine with High Volume, Scivation Psycho, and an old DMAA based pre from the now defunct Sci-Fit. I rotate depending on mood, energy levels for the day and the workout I am going that day. I have used everything from the original Ultimate Orange to the current pre's I run and everything in-between. Been doing this for about 20 years and would have to put the original DMAA pre's at the top. I would love to try this.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I live in a dreamers world but for those applicants not selected.. a nice introductory offer to purchase would be sweet to roll this bad boy back out

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Currently logging mesomorph but it's so addicting I want to get more!
Previously my favorite preworkout has been Axiom or the original 1MR, but the longer I use mesomorph the more I'm almost positive this will be my new favorite! Great sustainable energy and pump that doesn't fade during your workout, nor have I built a tolerance that turns the product into a placebo during the last half of the tub, which is a first for me!
Would love to continue running mesomorph!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try I put. No more gplc? I use to use it all the time .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is the arginine in such a low dose? I though the clinical dose is 6-9 grams ? I see a blend at 6.5 grams for 3 ingredients. I though 1-3 is banned!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I am Canadian and tired of this discrimination. The shipping isn't that much more. Stop the hate. Ship internationally.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
IT'S MESOMORPH TIME!! Here is a great chance to use a preworkout that will totally blow you away. Just throw an app in and maybe you will be one of the chosen ones.
used this at my xfit competition this past weekend for the first time and the difference was noticeable. Absolutely loved it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Why is the arginine in such a low dose? I though the clinical dose is 6-9 grams ? I see a blend at 6.5 grams for 3 ingredients. I though 1-3 is banned!
1,3 was never truly "banned" everyone was warned. We stood our ground in court and We didn't back down. We will continue to fight for the supplement industry and for safe ingredients. The scare tactics won't work on us.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
used this at my xfit competition this past weekend for the first time and the difference was noticeable. Absolutely loved it!
Great to hear. Glad you loved it.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Why do you need loggers for this pre-workout supp that has bean out there for a couple of years now btw ? This product is well known already out there with enough reviews.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why do you need loggers for this pre-workout supp that has bean out there for a couple of years now btw ? This product is well known already out there with enough reviews.
Shh they're giving out one of the best preworkouts on the market for free. Why do you care?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You obviously has no idea what marketing is.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"TEACHER TEACHER!! You forgot to give us homework!" Jeesh man really?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1) Marketing 2) It gives people of a forum we love an opportunity to try it free of charge

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in, meet all the requirements and will gladly post 3+ times a week. I'm currently taking ergonine and HV, if I feel like I need a stim I'll down a caffeine tab (200 mg). Mesomorph has a VERY solid shot to become my new favorite because I miss my 1,3 and will also start to workout in the mornings (around 4) more often and will need a serious kick. I also love the hefty dose of BA!
I would like to give this a go. Doing a big cross country move right now. Would like something waiting for me so I can get to hitting some good workouts. I have not tried meso before or DMAA.
I have tried a couple PWO's I enjoyed. Hyde was good (caffeine overload) but not many others I liked.
I've tried a sample packet of this and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to give this a solid month run to see what it's all about! I love a good pump and vascularity! Pick me and I'll log it honestly and post pics throughout.
Tell me what your current favorite pre-workout is now, and why you think Mesomorph may have a shot to be your new favorite ! I was a big fan BPI sports 1MR . I bought 12 tubs of the one containing 1-3 somehow managed to use them in 10 months after they banned it I was left high and dry. My workouts haven't been the same since I miss the drive the focus the pump and the overall feeling of gaining muscle via the insane pumps. It felt like no matter how hard I worked out I could always go at least 10 more reps on every set. I would be a good candidate to log this because I would always be online and update the log three times a day I've been dying to try a new pre workout that is formulated for my needs. So good luck to everybody who enters I'd be more than happy to log this for you guys thanks for the opportunity .

sincerely bigHulksmash
Finally, love me some dmaa. Very nice to see it slowly come back despite bogus ban.

I make my own pwo currently but much prefer already made to go formulas. Finding the right one is always the trick I have yet to master. I've tried too many to list as I'm sure most in here have as well. Haven't really had one that stood out above the rest, typically I'll take a formula and add ephedrine or dmaa caps, bcaa and boost cit mal if under dosed.

Current own formula cit mal, beta alanine, creatine, higemine, caffeine, bcaa, choline bit, with ephedrine or dmaa caps.

Would love to log this as I'm a big fan of preworkouts. The more energy the better. Interested in this pre either way. Bs aside, solid looking profile.

I'm also beginning to become interested in nitrates, been reading about beet root and the likes in terms of pump and blood flow.
winners

Please PM me your full names + addresses

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thank you very much to the wonderful owners and the great representatives of an amazing company. ApS mesomorph is an amazing product and I'm sure it will live up to its great reviews can't wait to log it. Congrats to the winners!!! Lightweight yeah buddy!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats! Looking forward to the logs!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Congrats guys. bighulksmash I'll be following that log bro!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Congrats guys. bighulksmash I'll be following that log bro!
I'll definitely tag you in a whole bunch of other people this is such a solid product. I feel like a kid at Christmas time and I just got the best present Santa could possibly bring god bless you all and have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks again to the representative and the company

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys.
You're in for a great run:)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The bomb pop flavor is real ****ing tasty. Meso definitely took me by surprise. It's pretty strong.
THIS! All of this!!!! Rocket Pop is SOOO GOOD!!! I was like dang, if this wasn't a pre I would drink this all day. But then you know, I would never get work done!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to these logs as I'm going to be trying this out for the first time very soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, winners! Be sure to link your logs in here, because I'm down to follow (and want to hear all about those flavors lol).

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Congrats, everyone! Looking forward to following these logs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:fest06:

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
awesome, definitely looking forward to getting some killer workouts in with this. really dig the profile

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just kidding congrats to all that were chosen please make sure to keep us updated and link in this thread so we can all find your logs easily.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I haven't been this excited since i tried tren ace back in 08 lol !!!! This should be fun !

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
winners

Please PM me your full names + addresses
F%ck I'm late :D Yesterday had a sample of mesomorph and workout was insane. Now I really think, it might be the best pwo I've tried.
Glad my past reaction to dmaa containing pwo was not caused by dmaa, but by the product itself.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations guys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks MARK_ i cant wait i keep stalking the mail man ...
I love it! I brought 2 sample packs on my vacation and got the chance to use them both. It's great when you don't sleep well and get up at 5am for the gym. I hope the mail person shows up soon.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love it! I brought 2 sample packs on my vacation and got the chance to use them both. It's great when you don't sleep well and get up at 5am for the gym. I hope the mail person shows up soon.
I hear its comparable to og jacked up??
Im hoping it has that kick but longer lasting
. From what I understand the ingredients are better formulated for a longer lasting kick. I will definitely stock up on this !!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't care that I didn't win a logging opp, I'm still getting some.
So if anyone knows of a discount and where to use it... ;)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of Mesomorph love in here..great to see

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't care that I didn't win a logging opp, I'm still getting some.
So if anyone knows of a discount and where to use it... ;)
In my signature brother. I think you can still get the pink lemonade for extra cheap at APS but do some looking around you might find a better price elsewhere.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In my signature brother. I think you can still get the pink lemonade for extra cheap at APS but do some looking around you might find a better price elsewhere.
Ah good thing I have a 9-hour shift tomorrow... Time to spend some money! Thank you!
I rarely access AM through anything other than my iPhone so I don't see your or anyone's signatures.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ah good thing I have a 9-hour shift tomorrow... Time to spend some money! Thank you!
I rarely access AM through anything other than my iPhone so I don't see your or anyone's signatures.
Yea on APS it's 37.95 with the discount code. But if another retailer has it cheaper please chime in. Good luck and happy Mesomorphing!