APS is spreading some CHEER - WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! Sounds like one nasty virus!

Get better soon!
Thanks was horrible. Never puked and pissed out of my butt for 6 hours straight before lol. Of course it started at 11 at night

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im just one stomach flew away from my goal weight....

Nccope

Nccope

Awards
I just recently tried the chaind reaction sample and loved it would be interested in trying meso

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha it's not worth it
My strength has gone to crap
Make sure to get in a good amount of water to replace what you lost. Stomach virus and when
you get the flu and it effects your stomach are the WORST cause you can't eat or hold anything
down so you do lose some strength and it takes awhile to get your appetite back but take your time
and get back into workouts slowly.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's crushing it today?!
Crushed Biceps/Triceps this morning at 5.am. and I actually put to the test a PW that has been
reformulated by one of the big mainstream brands and it wasn't bad they did a nice job with the
new profile.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its leg day...
5:30 AM
I could use some Meso.... Just sayin'

Training plan looks like this today

leg curl 4x10 + 20 partials
Front Squat 6x6 with 3 second negatives and 2 second holds at the bottom
Banded Leg Press 4 x 25 // Superset with Hack Squat 4 x 8 with 4 second negatives and 2 second pause at bottom
Regular Squat 10x10 with 1 minute rest
Leg Extension (one leg at a time) back and forth hitting 8 reps until failure.

Simple, Short, Sweet, and F'in Painful.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Its leg day...
5:30 AM
I could use some Meso.... Just sayin'

Training plan looks like this today

leg curl 4x10 + 20 partials
Front Squat 6x6 with 3 second negatives and 2 second holds at the bottom
Banded Leg Press 4 x 25 // Superset with Hack Squat 4 x 8 with 4 second negatives and 2 second pause at bottom
Regular Squat 10x10 with 1 minute rest
Leg Extension (one leg at a time) back and forth hitting 8 reps until failure.

Simple, Short, Sweet, and F'in Painful.
Damn that's a lot of volume! I would have doms for days after that lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn that's a lot of volume! I would have doms for days after that lol
Branch Warren says it best
"Train Insane or Remain the same"

I got a buddy tagging along today, lets see how long he lasts..
last time he tapped out about 30 minutes into the workout.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Branch Warren says it best
"Train Insane or Remain the same"

I got a buddy tagging along today, lets see how long he lasts..
last time he tapped out about 30 minutes into the workout.
lol
My training partner takes 5 min between sets and wants to be in the gym for over 2 hours. I'm usually done with 4 sets to his one

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol
My training partner takes 5 min between sets and wants to be in the gym for over 2 hours. I'm usually done with 4 sets to his one
People who take 2-3 hours to workout make me wonder how "Intense" Their training is.
Granted some PL's do take 3-5 minutes if not longer between sets, but it really comes down to personal preference. I don't have enough time in the day to do so haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People who take 2-3 hours to workout make me wonder how "Intense" Their training is.
Granted some PL's do take 3-5 minutes if not longer between sets, but it really comes down to personal preference. I don't have enough time in the day to do so haha
He is not a power lifter unless you mean he power lifts his phone in between sets lol
Yea I go in and go balls to the wall and done in a hr or longer if there is cardio

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
He is not a power lifter unless you mean he power lifts his phone in between sets lol
Yea I go in and go balls to the wall and done in a hr or longer if there is cardio
I never make it past 57 minutes . Now I know the trick !!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It's the real.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I train two hours each day but the workout itself is only 60-75 minutes. I warm up a good 15 minutes before and stretch a full 30 minutes afterwards.

This sports a marathon. You only get one body. If you want to be in it for the long haul you better take care of it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I train two hours each day but the workout itself is only 60-75 minutes. I warm up a good 15 minutes before and stretch a full 30 minutes afterwards.

This sports a marathon. You only get one body. If you want to be in it for the long haul you better take care of it.
Pretty much this. Ever since I have incorporated mobility drills and stretching, my gym time is longer, but actual lifting is not all that long.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I rumble roll and stretch with bands at my house. When i hit the gym i just go to lift and or cardio. But yes i agree mobility and that kind of work is SO Overlooked. Without it I would not be able to recover the way i do.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I rumble roll and stretch with bands at my house. When i hit the gym i just go to lift and or cardio. But yes i agree mobility and that kind of work is SO Overlooked. Without it I would not be able to recover the way i do.
Rollers are great. I prefer rolling and doing active stretching to get myself ready to lift.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of mobility and rolling, one channel on YT that has been huge help for me is Smashwerx...check that out there's some awesome hip and shoulder segments in there!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just sent you about 400$ worth of product.
Save some Meso for us, and share the wealth :)
Correction. Wish it was me but that was someone else my man. You work too hard! Get that man some meso!!!

Thankful still for what I have won and I can always be counted on to share the wealth. If I win here I got you my man.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correction. Wish it was me but that was someone else my man. You work too hard! Get that man some meso!!!

Thankful still for what I have won and I can always be counted on to share the wealth. If I win here I got you my man.
You just got a package a little bit ago with a few products buddy. I send out so many to members on here i lose track.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You just got a package a little bit ago with a few products buddy. I send out so many to members on here i lose track.
It's all good. Setting it straight because I don't want anyone thinking I'm holding out on them. I would have shared that.

I respect your hard work.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha! BS? I do qualify and there are no qualifications!! Sweet!
This guy for mesomorph!!
I have 2-1/2 tubes at home already!
FireTitan this stuff is the best! most intense Pre I have ever taken (That is still on the market)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Trying to patiently wait for the winner

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still haven't tried mesomorph. I'm picturing it now. Insane gains to be had.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The black rumble roller is amazing. No other foam roller compares to it, but it takes a lot to work up to. I remember the first time I only used a high density black foam roller and I was sore as hell.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Xmas is coming soon!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The black rumble roller is amazing. No other foam roller compares to it, but it takes a lot to work up to. I remember the first time I only used a high density black foam roller and I was sore as hell.
PVC Pipe is worse.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Christmas is coming so I bet Santa is keeping all the Mesomorph for himself since he's got
a lot of territory to cover in one night so I guess he wants to be feeling strong and ultra focused
on his long sleigh ride or he might be sharing it with his reindeer.;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Santa needs to bring me some Mesomorph so i can stay up all night and bake cookies....
Just sayin' I just sent some to Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Santa needs to bring me some Mesomorph so i can stay up all night and bake cookies....
Just sayin' I just sent some to Rocket3015
and they are fantastic.... Thank you, Trying to limit myself to one a day !!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
and they are fantastic.... Thank you, Trying to limit myself to one a day !!
Good luck with that! Peanut Butter cookies are impossible to pass.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck with that! Peanut Butter cookies are impossible to pass.
My wife (who does not eat sweets) already ate one !!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PVC Pipe is worse.
Only tried it once. Need to get one for the house

Yep! I have the rumble roller and it's hellacious but so good. Worst soot is the adductors on the inside of the thigh

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
This statement shows you right here how legit my stuff is :)
Rocket can now attest.
you should start your own "What would you do for The Solutions Treats !" contest..lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you should start your own "What would you do for The Solutions Treats !" contest..lol
So in other words
I make a contest
then have to spend my time baking, and pay the shipping cost to send the stuff to someone for nothing.

I like how you think :) Do you think I am unemployed :)

haha

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So in other words
I make a contest
then have to spend my time baking, and pay the shipping cost to send the stuff to someone for nothing.

haha
lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in other words
I make a contest

haha
Of course your employed, how else are you going to buy supplies and pay the shipping!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO AntM1564

PM me your shipping info and flavor preference ASAP.

Thanks to all who participated, and keep at it....there will be PLENTY more winner in the coming weeks!
AntM1564

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats ant!