APS is Making Me a Mesomorph (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just kind of realized I never gave an actual "final review"

Well the stuff is awesome. I would have to say it is one of the best preworkouts I have ever used. I had energy for hours and made unnatural gains while taking a preworkout. Really made some amazing gains. My deadlift ratio was the same as when I was on cycle.

Never got negative energy except when I upped the dose to 1 and a half scoops.

I think adding in the creatine nitrate would have made this even more potent without having to worry about excessive stim effect.

This will def be on my list of top preworkouts and a must buy.

Thanks again JD and APS!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well the stuff is awesome. I would have to say it is one of the best preworkouts I have ever used. I had energy for hours and made unnatural gains while taking a preworkout. Really made some amazing gains. My deadlift ratio was the same as when I was on cycle.

I think adding in the creatine nitrate would have made this even more potent without having to worry about excessive stim effect.

Thanks again JD and APS!
Thanks for taking the time to log for us bro! and great final review!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great review bro. It was a great read the whole way through. I agree with you that the nitrate stacked would be awesome. Plan on trying it out in the future.

gatorguy220

Awards
If APS comes out with another type of muscle builder or workout product, I would love to do log. they have great stuff from what I have tried so far. Hope something comes out, I want to do a log.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If APS comes out with another type of muscle builder or workout product, I would love to do log. they have great stuff from what I have tried so far. Hope something comes out, I want to do a log.
With their APS BOGO sale on their site, it's almost like you get a semi-sponsored log :)

Considering the prices of competitors, it's a good deal for something that actually works as it's supposed to!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks again JD and APS!
Great feedback :thumbsup: So when are you starting the next cycle you got in store? ;) I'm closing in on the starting day for mine :lol:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback :thumbsup: So when are you starting the next cycle you got in store? ;) I'm closing in on the starting day for mine :lol:

//CC
Im thinking it wont be till Feb. Feel a slight lump behind my right nip and I want that cleared up before my next cycle. Especially since it is something serious.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking it wont be till Feb. Feel a slight lump behind my right nip and I want that cleared up before my next cycle. Especially since it is something serious.
Oh that sounds nasty :/ Hope you get rid of it asap. Letro?
I'm thinking my cycle will start in the beginning of Feb too since I got alot of exhibitions at work during Jan :( God damn job messing with my cycle!

//CC

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dude I want to try Pump-Bol...its on sale at NP for 30 bucks...normal is 80...wonder if its snake oil...profile seems kind of week for 80 bucks...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom when can we expect the next log?
Early in Feb is a safe bet. U better believe I will spam all my old logs with a link to the new log :mischievous:

Recently started training logs on other forums specifically for a deadlift routine I have started. It is pretty brutal so I might punk out and start my cycle early so I am starting cycle supports now. This is going to be a HARSH cycle with brutal workouts.

This timeline is based on things going accordingly. Barring any set backs. If I dont feel like I am quite ready I wont start.

Oh ya the goal for this cycle is to deadlift 725 :sgrin: If I get that it will be 3 times my bodyweight unless somehow I get up to 242 :lmao:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early in Feb is a safe bet. U better believe I will spam all my old logs with a link to the new log :mischievous:

Recently started training logs on other forums specifically for a deadlift routine I have started. It is pretty brutal so I might punk out and start my cycle early so I am starting cycle supports now. This is going to be a HARSH cycle with brutal workouts.

This timeline is based on things going accordingly. Barring any set backs. If I dont feel like I am quite ready I wont start.

Oh ya the goal for this cycle is to deadlift 725 :sgrin: If I get that it will be 3 times my bodyweight unless somehow I get up to 242 :lmao:
Are you trying one of the Deadlift routine programs I posted in your other log?

Just curious if you are I would love to see how its going.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you trying one of the Deadlift routine programs I posted in your other log?

Just curious if you are I would love to see how its going.
I am actually trying a different one. I cant remember who sent it to me though.

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/?curmax=655&targetmax=725&type=lbs&submit=Calculate

I really like the ones u showed me, but this one allows me to pursue the kind of retarded gains I want. I will try the ones u showed me when I am natty. If I dont get back pumps I should kill some serious weight with Superdrol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually trying a different one. I cant remember who sent it to me though.

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/?curmax=655&targetmax=725&type=lbs&submit=Calculate

I really like the ones u showed me, but this one allows me to pursue the kind of retarded gains I want. I will try the ones u showed me when I am natty. If I dont get back pumps I should kill some serious weight with Superdrol.
Damn, that's one hell of a routine! Good luck on pulling 725!

What are you pulling now?

With this routine, are you going to work other muscle groups, or just focus on DLs?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that's one hell of a routine! Good luck on pulling 725!

What are you pulling now?

With this routine, are you going to work other muscle groups, or just focus on DLs?
Thanks man!

Last time I maxed it was 645, but I am thinking along the lines of 655.

I will be hitting everything else, but will be reporting on just deadlifts for those logs. I will start a log here for my cycle most likely.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I can always count on TG to get excited about a cycle. I am ready for those inhuman strength gains and recovery :147:
12 week cycle? :147:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to follow along your next run bruther! ;)

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to follow along your next run bruther! ;)

//CC
Wont have to wait much longer. Been taking my support supps for a little while now because I knew the cycle bug was going to bite me. Im thinking I will start on Sunday. It will be an off day but will give me a day on before I deadlift.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wont have to wait much longer. Been taking my support supps for a little while now because I knew the cycle bug was going to bite me. Im thinking I will start on Sunday. It will be an off day but will give me a day on before I deadlift.
Thats great news :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LINK!!!