AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys we are weight lifters!!! We pick things up n put them down we can't figure out this sorcery lol jk we all know bodybuilders are actually very smart but damn this is hard

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Good job punjabimunde !!!

And now back to the original promo.......until the next begins :)
Mirror, mirror on the wall. If I stacked '5 columns' would they fall? And as they fell, 'one at a time' they will fall 'down' instead of in a straight line.........

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroA tneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootard iooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPht aatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwar p'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestN rs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNr sspFhnttfapt

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Vits isn't worth the effort. I would rather pay than deal with that. I wrote it on paper put it against the mirror tried using every variation of the numbers he gave us to read up down across, go by letters down the line with corresponding numbers and nothing worked. All I got was a bunch of mumbo jumbo and a headache.
Don't take that mirror comment too literally...think of like this:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anymore hints?. I have wordpad open and I'm typing the letters up, down, across, even tried replacing some letters that correspond to the letters you just post. Still just getting gibberish.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I don't think anyone got to welcome you. So welcome to AM... Lots of good fun and people here.
Thanks for the welcome! I was asked to do a log for Molecular Nutrition on another forum and this one so I'm just waiting for my supps to come in and in the meantime this puzzle thread looks interdesting.... ;) I've been trying to solve it for hours!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome! I was asked to do a log for Molecular Nutrition on another forum and this one so I'm just waiting for my supps to come in and in the meantime this puzzle thread looks interdesting.... ;) I've been trying to solve it for hours!!!
I didn't think Molecular Nutrition was a sponsor here anymore. Good luck though. Maybe you can solve this puzzle for us?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Anymore hints?. I have wordpad open and I'm typing the letters up, down, across, even tried replacing some letters that correspond to the letters you just post. Still just getting gibberish.
I came up with that by going through the old "boss is away" thread..This post gives a huge hint, but I just can't wrap my mind around the pattern to get it..So much for me thinking about applying for MENSA..LOL

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. If I stacked '5 columns' would they fall? And as they fell, 'one at a time' they will fall 'down' instead of in a straight line........."

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
And the next hint is.................

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Transposition ..................

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I leave for a day and all this craziness ensues..... puzzle prize just grew though;-)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I leave for a day and all this craziness ensues..... puzzle prize just grew though;-)

Ah oh!!!! The boss is back and now having to increase the prize because we haven't gave enough hints!! Drooks, we've done it now!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2% of the population.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm so close to solving this that it's starting to scare me..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I'm so close to solving this that it's starting to scare me..
I haven't been able to work on it today but I'm going to when I get back home in the next couple of minutes. Gym was more important than the riddle.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
someones on the right track

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That's it!. You get a swirlie for being a nerd!
Why do you think I started lifting weights and playing football in school? LOL

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mini Contest #1aka The warm-up puzzle... Enough to get you thinking, easy enough to be solved:

rlntN.et i. otc.o he.fti hswgNe oee prtocaksvor! ant arty !e Nb ssoo ttwtF a titrtlrhthesrea tedto a! fpd w e. eNr P'es orooFsevnit a r artstl othlJ i uptswmoo aps erstdnmt oteaA idrFsr tToeu!E p!Rwp,! ia !tnrl!hsae!e gt! ar'!w as!ibp !nohg!nt e!eti

Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version ;) Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroAtneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootardiooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPhtaatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwarp'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestNrs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNrsspFhnttfapt
Well I hope this is right..and if it is then lucky person who gets the post after mine! Hope this is what you were looking for...

"Nice work! Now that we're all warmed up, let's get this party started post this entire paragraph into the contest thread. First to do so wins a bottle of Neovar! First person to post AFTER the winner gets a bottle of Neovar JUMPSTART!"

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CRAP!!!! Great job man...I was just about to post mine up...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Holy crap!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well I hope this is right..and if it is then lucky person who gets the post after mine! Hope this is what you were looking for...

"Nice work! Now that we're all warmed up, let's get this party started post this entire paragraph into the contest thread. First to do so wins a bottle of Neovar! First person to post AFTER the winner gets a bottle of Neovar JUMPSTART!"
Boom :D

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Man, we had to have solved that at just about the same time..LOL. Huge congrats go out to you, bolt10!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Man, we had to have solved that at just about the same time..LOL. Huge congrats go out to you, bolt10!!
Of course capt beats me to the first post after the solve by half a second.. congrats to both of you on the neovar.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

I honestly don't see any of that in those letters at all....

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Of course capt beats me to the first post after the solve by half a second.. congrats to both of you on the neovar.
I've already won something in here, so I don't know if I'm eligible or not..I don't have a problem letting the prize go to you man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've already won something in here, so I don't know if I'm eligible or not..I don't have a problem letting the prize go to you man!
Id be stoked if thats the case but fair is fair... how the heck did yall figure that stuff out? I AM just a dumb meat head arent i?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

CONGRATS! YOU GOT IT! I will let Vit fill you in on what you win....yes, more than just Neovar!

CRAP!!!! Great job man...I was just about to post mine up...
Congrats to you, too. Haha! Neovar Jumpstart headed your way.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew you were close so I had to hurry.. :D

Got home from work and cracked it and felt that was pretty fun. For those wondering : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposition_cipher

Just divided the total amount of letters into five columns then reversed the order and wrote the columns. Writing it took the longest, but wasn't too hard once everything clicked in my head. Hope that makes sense, the wiki link probably is more informative.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Now that you guys solved Vit's puzzle, here's a question from me:

MINI-PROMO #2: Answer the following question, and win....

I like to think that I'm a bodybuilder, but there is no way that I will ever reach the pinnacle of the sport. I train with someone who has though. This person is an Olympia champion.....who is it? 2 guesses per hour, guys. First to guess correctly wins. I'll give some extra-credit for picture responses.

And.......GO!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

I like to think that I'm a bodybuilder, but there is no way that I will ever reach the pinnacle of the sport. I train with someone who has though. This person is an Olympia champion.....who is it? 2 guesses per hour, guys. First to guess correctly wins. I'll give some extra-credit for picture responses.

And.......GO!
We guessing the Olympia champion or the guy that trains with him?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I knew you were close so I had to hurry.. :D

Got home from work and cracked it and felt that was pretty fun. For those wondering : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposition_cipher

Just divided the total amount of letters into five columns then reversed the order and wrote the columns. Writing it took the longest, but wasn't too hard once everything clicked in my head. Hope that makes sense, the wiki link probably is more informative.
Once you kind of figure out the transposition cipher, it's not nearly as hard as it sounds. This man right here get's mad respect for solving that.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

And.......GO!
Phil Heath

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I don't follow bodybuilding at all.
You don't have to necessarily follow it too closely. Just look up Olympia champions, and a list will come up.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dorrian Yates?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor