AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini Contest #1aka The warm-up puzzle... Enough to get you thinking, easy enough to be solved:

rlntN.et i. otc.o he.fti hswgNe oee prtocaksvor! ant arty !e Nb ssoo ttwtF a titrtlrhthesrea tedto a! fpd w e. eNr P'es orooFsevnit a r artstl othlJ i uptswmoo aps erstdnmt oteaA idrFsr tToeu!E p!Rwp,! ia !tnrl!hsae!e gt! ar'!w as!ibp !nohg!nt e!eti
Dude.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mini Contest #1aka The warm-up puzzle... Enough to get you thinking, easy enough to be solved:

rlntN.et i. otc.o he.fti hswgNe oee prtocaksvor! ant arty !e Nb ssoo ttwtF a titrtlrhthesrea tedto a! fpd w e. eNr P'es orooFsevnit a r artstl othlJ i uptswmoo aps erstdnmt oteaA idrFsr tToeu!E p!Rwp,! ia !tnrl!hsae!e gt! ar'!w as!ibp !nohg!nt e!eti
First AppNut Promo?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150 just came strong with the intro win! Get me your shipping info my friend- Subject line: "1st Post"
That was lucky timing..LOL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
In there like swim wear
I told my wife.... "Choose a number between 2 & 44. You are choosing the winner of a bottle of HGHup."

She said 17. Chedapalooza, you my man have a bottle of HGHUp with your name on it! Get me your shipping info- Subject line: "17 for the HGHUp!"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Umm, you let your child play with the keyboard?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any hints on that puzzle? That shyt is crazy!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told my wife.... "Choose a number between 2 & 44. You are choosing the winner of a bottle of HGHup."

She said 17. Chedapalooza, you my man have a bottle of HGHUp with your name on it! Get me your shipping info- Subject line: "17 for the HGHUp!"
Thank you mrs. Vitruvian! Lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I sense slackers giving up easy, and winners working feverishly to solve this ;-)

Where you at people?

First hint: Pick a number and see if you can find a pattern with it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Bump! This NEEDS solved brochachos!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Vit is a nut sometimes, but this sihts just crazy!! And about to get crazier I do believe!! ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I want to see someone figure this out so I can go back and see how it's coded. I have no idea.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im hating on capt. right now lol congrats bro.
hahaha, thanks man. It was total lucky timing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it supposed to make a paragraph.. Words? Sentences? You can hurt yourself if you warm up too heavy!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Im trying !!!!
its not pig latin ill tell you that lol
Nope..I've been staring at my keyboard looking for any replacement patterns, but can't figure it out.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Boooooom! The prize for that puzzle JUST GOT BIGGER!

Because i realized my devious puzzle may be tougher than planned ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Boooooom! The prize for that puzzle JUST GOT BIGGER!

Because i realized my devious puzzle may be tougher than planned ;)
Yeah I gave up haha...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't get if it's supposed to spell something or say something....
Guess eventually some1 will figure it out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope part of the prize pack is advil. Im getting a headache I cant figure it out either.
Yeah I'm about to quit again haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
WTF man? What is this puzzle? Lol, looks like fun. I might have to sleep on it though... with some HGHUp!!!

Chedapalooza and Howdy are off the hook.

T-Bone: points for creativity

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
LOL! T-Bone just scored a mystery prize! t-bone... get me your shipping info with subject line- "Mystery prize!"

Nice!!

I'm changing mine to "In hospital because of major migraine! Cause: AppNut riddle " LOL

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
what_is_this_sorcery.jpg

Have fun with this puzzle guys. I'm officially giving up.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
LOL! T-Bone just scored a mystery prize! t-bone... get me your shipping info with subject line- "Mystery prize!"
Congrats bone

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks!. Still mystified with that code. I hope someone figures it out.
I'm a pretty fart smeller, errr, I mean smart feller..but this one has me lost as last year's Easter egg. Whoever figures this out is the man.

Callejul

Awards
Pick a number and run with it? Or can we go back?
Do . ! Count?
Do spaces count?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Does it say something about Fat Free?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version ;) Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroAtneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootardiooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPhtaatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwarp'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestNrs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNrsspFhnttfapt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version ;) Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroAtneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootardiooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPhtaatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwarp'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestNrs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNrsspFhnttfapt
Still tough.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

12345 54321

Some kind of cross word puzzle?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
;-) its doable, I promise. The first "When the boss is away" thread had a challenge that people were kicking themselves over after seeing just how simple the actual puzzle was...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
;-) its doable, I promise. The first "When the boss is away" thread had a challenge that people were kicking themselves over after seeing just how simple the actual puzzle was...
Probably at least 6 guys looking at it haha and no 1 is getting it or even close.